From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Yet MORE Sick Spam by Endlessly Forging Deranged Stinking Pedo Swine Razovic from newsdemon.com!
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,alk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 17:49:32 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:49 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:32:15 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> From: spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN <rj11@TheW0rld.com>
> Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,alk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
> Subject: HAY gook Ejershito...morals are ONLY for WHITE people (aka, Humans). What POSSIBLE relevance could morals have for a slant eyed mongoloid like YOU?
> Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:32:15 +0000

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2.37945@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!