I came to MIT to get an education for myself and a diploma for my mother.

interests / alt.politics / Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

SubjectAuthor
* KSM Trial FUBARBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: KSM Trial FUBARRudy Canoza
|`- Re: KSM Trial FUBARGronk
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARSiri Cruise
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
+- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag
`- Re: KSM Trial FUBARTrumpite Shitbag

1
KSM Trial FUBAR

<sh9ajb$igc$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9351&group=alt.politics#9351

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: KSM Trial FUBAR
Date: 8 Sep 2021 03:27:39 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 03:27 UTC

Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:

| 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
| military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
|
| Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
| and strategize.
| As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
| Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
| last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
| opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
| the defense.
| But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
| the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
| the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
| could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
| clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
| only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
| place.
| "This order is one more example of why this process takes
| so long, because each issue has to be separately
| litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
| commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
| the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
| how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
| except here at Guantanamo."

<https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

--bks

"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<acXZI.73961$Kv2.50028@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9354&group=alt.politics#9354

Subject: Re: KSM Trial FUBAR
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 21:43:49 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 04:43 UTC

On 9/7/2021 8:27 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
> <https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>
>
> --bks
>
> "9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

KSM needs to die in custody. There is not even a shred of doubt that he is guilty.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<sh9gld$2pf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9355&group=alt.politics#9355

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 23:11:11 -0600
 by: Gronk - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 05:11 UTC

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/7/2021 8:27 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
>>   | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
>>   | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
>>   | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
>>   | and strategize.
>>   | ...
>>   | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
>>   | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
>>   | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
>>   | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
>>   | the defense.
>>   | ...
>>   | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
>>   | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
>>   | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
>>   | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
>>   | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
>>   | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
>>   | place.
>>   | ...
>>   | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
>>   | so long, because each issue has to be separately
>>   | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
>>   | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
>>   | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
>>   | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
>>   | except here at Guantanamo."
>> <https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>
>>
>> "9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.
>
> KSM needs to die in custody.  There is not even a shred of doubt that he
> is guilty.

They should do a "Cask of Amontillado" or "Kill Bill" on him.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<chine.bleu-A4820B.22311607092021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9357&group=alt.politics#9357

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 22:31:16 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 05:31 UTC

In article <sh9ajb$igc$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:

Bush the Dumber wanted to be remember as a war president. He lost
one war himself, and the other peterred out to another loss.

The earlier attack on WTC was treated as a police matter. It got
its convictions and ended that threat cheaply in terms blood and
treasure. But Bush the Dumber wanted a war. Had he let the FBI
deal with it, it would've been cheaper, focussed on the actual
threat, and effective.

Would the taliban surrender Osama bin Laden given an indictment?
All the countries in the region were sympathetic to the US until
the US began killing innocent moslems. They would apply pressure
on Afghanistan on behalf of the US. But there's no glory in that.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<suj821$1c7lf$13@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15312&group=alt.politics#15312

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:17:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:17 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<suk41v$1ckan$122@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15349&group=alt.politics#15349

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 00:14:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 00:14 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<sv5cl4$1mssf$20@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15433&group=alt.politics#15433

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:25:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:25 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<svbqs5$1qbm5$90@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15537&group=alt.politics#15537

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 00:05:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 00:05 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<svgbb3$1ss8e$22@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15658&group=alt.politics#15658

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:10:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:10 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<svgt13$1t6kr$102@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15695&group=alt.politics#15695

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:12:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:12 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<svj5no$1ue4e$109@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15747&group=alt.politics#15747

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:53:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:53 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<svje3j$1uiar$20@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15778&group=alt.politics#15778

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 21:16:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 21:16 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<svubco$24i86$5@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16001&group=alt.politics#16001

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 00:37:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 00:37 UTC

>Maybe the trial will be held post mortem:
> |
> | 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed back in court as
> | military commission hits speed bump at Guantanamo
> |
> | Court was dismissed early to allow both sides to regroup
> | and strategize.
> | As part of his debut on the bench in the proceedings, Col.
> | Matthew McCall -- who was named to preside over the case
> | last month -- conducted a review of his qualifications,
> | opening himself up for questions from the prosecution and
> | the defense.
> | But moments later, the prosecution interrupted, informing
> | the bench of a newly issued Military Commission Review on
> | the exact topic of discussion. It determined that McCall
> | could preside, but that all of the decisions he made before
> | clocking two years of experience would be undone -- leaving
> | only the ruling on the destruction of the black site in
> | place.
> | "This order is one more example of why this process takes
> | so long, because each issue has to be separately
> | litigated," he continued. "Things come up in this military
> | commission that never come up anywhere else. Where else in
> | the world does the Pentagon issue an order telling a judge
> | how to decide a case? It just doesn't happen anywhere else
> | except here at Guantanamo."
> |
><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trial-911-mastermind-khalid-sheikh-
mohammed-resumes-hits/story?id=79876586>

> --bks
>
>"9/11 Mastermind", rinse, repeat.

Re: KSM Trial FUBAR

<t00t4u$25ta1$25@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16087&group=alt.politics#16087

From: jth...@gmail.com (Trumpite Shitbag)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 23:53:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trumpite Shitbag - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 23:53 UTC