From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: No Election Fraud. None, Nada, Zilch, Says Trump's #1
Date: 3 Mar 2022 20:04:51 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 20:04 UTC

| Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr said
| then-President Donald Trump became furious after Barr told
| him there was no evidence that the 2020 election was
| fraudulent.
|
| "I told him that all this stuff was bulls---... about
| election fraud. And, you know, it was wrong to be shoveling
| it out the way his team was," Barr said in an interview
| with NBC News's Lester Holt that's scheduled to air Sunday
| night. First highlights of the interview aired Thursday on
| MSNBC's "Andrea Mitchell Reports."
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/former-ag-barr-said-trump-became-enraged-told-election-fraud-claims-no-rcna17750>

--bks

Re: No Election Fraud. None, Nada, Zilch, Says Trump's #1

<svtljv$gmo$3@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15982&group=alt.politics#15982

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: No Election Fraud. None, Nada, Zilch, Says Trump's #1
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:26:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:26 UTC

> | Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr said
> | then-President Donald Trump became furious after Barr told
> | him there was no evidence that the 2020 election was
> | fraudulent.

| At least 11 advisers told Trump there was no voter fraud,
| new evidence shows
<https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/at-least-11-advisers-told-trump-there-was-no-voter-fraud-new-evidence-shows/>

--bks

interests / alt.politics / No Election Fraud. None, Nada, Zilch, Says Trump's #1