For thee the wonder-working earth puts forth sweet flowers. -- Titus Lucretius Carus

interests / nyc.politics / Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

SubjectAuthor
* Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityLoose Cannon
+- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
+* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run Cityspamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
|`- Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitardPeeler
+- Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityMichael Ejercito
`* Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run Citypothead
 +* Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City56d.1152
 |+* Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityGovernor Swill
 ||`* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run Cityspamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
 || `- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
 |`* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run Cityspamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
 | +- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
 | `* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityMichael Ejercito
 |  +* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityLoose Cannon
 |  |+* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityLoose Cannon
 |  ||`* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityMichael Ejercito
 |  || `- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
 |  |+- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
 |  |`- Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityMichael Ejercito
 |  `- Re: Another Display of Sexually Crippled Pedophilic Gay Anal Razovic's INSUPERABPeeler
 +* Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityGovernor Swill
 |`* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run Cityspamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
 | `* Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
 |  `* Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnGovernor Swill
 |   `* Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the jew diarrhoea out of Poor jewlspamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
 |    `- Re: Another Display of Sexually Crippled Pedophilic Gay Anal Razovic's LEGENDARYPeeler
 `* Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run Cityspamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
  +- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
  `- Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run CityMichael Ejercito

Pages:12
Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<qjs5lidorq7b09671fdgh8pqduirtaqrcl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1590&group=nyc.politics#1590

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Subject: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 23:19:17 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 04:19 UTC

Hate crimes against Jews in New York City have surged 214 percent just
last month.

The increase in hate crimes, particularly against Jews, has been
attributed primarily to middle and high school kids, many of whom are
being raised by New York Democrats.

“We’re feeling it 100%,” Bob Moskovitz, executive coordinator of
Brooklyn’s Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol stated.

“Our hotline, which the community utilizes to report any incident, has
probably increased in this last month and a half by 300%. The phone is
simply not stopping.”

“We’re the eyes and ears for the Police Department,” Moskovitz added,
“because they are simply overwhelmed with 911 calls and running all
over the place.”

“It’s to the point where people are panicking,” Moscowitz pressed.

“A lot of the stuff that would have been swept under the rug is now
being reported.”

The surge in hate crimes is not exclusive to New York City, as it is
being witnessed in other Democrat-run cities and universities.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anti-jewish-hate-crimes-surge-214-in-democrat-run-city/ar-AA1jSSIq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bdfd3c09f75c4c45819986769e7e4d6f&ei=34

What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
they're not wanted?

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<179771b818ef477f$5$447453$4d54e64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1591&group=nyc.politics#1591

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 10:00:10 +0100
 by: Peeler - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 09:00 UTC

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 23:19:17 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
> they're not wanted?

First you retarded perverted gay neo-nazi scum all over the world needs to
realize that about yourselves! The entire decent and civilized part of the
world SPITS on you scum! LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<a037litspgsqduv8g40k17mobnge5qdg45@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1592&group=nyc.politics#1592

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Subject: Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:03:16 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:03 UTC

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 23:19:17 -0500, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com>
wrote:

>Hate crimes against Jews in New York City have surged 214 percent just
>last month.
>
>The increase in hate crimes, particularly against Jews, has been
>attributed primarily to middle and high school kids, many of whom are
>being raised by New York Democrats.
>
>“We’re feeling it 100%,” Bob Moskovitz, executive coordinator of
>Brooklyn’s Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol stated.
>
>“Our hotline, which the community utilizes to report any incident, has
>probably increased in this last month and a half by 300%. The phone is
>simply not stopping.”
>
>“We’re the eyes and ears for the Police Department,” Moskovitz added,
>“because they are simply overwhelmed with 911 calls and running all
>over the place.”
>
>“It’s to the point where people are panicking,” Moscowitz pressed.
>
>“A lot of the stuff that would have been swept under the rug is now
>being reported.”
>
>The surge in hate crimes is not exclusive to New York City, as it is
>being witnessed in other Democrat-run cities and universities.
>
>https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anti-jewish-hate-crimes-surge-214-in-democrat-run-city/ar-AA1jSSIq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bdfd3c09f75c4c45819986769e7e4d6f&ei=34
>

>What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
>they're not wanted?

Yup.

Indeed.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, obvious.

Like, totally.

What, will it?

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<uj043d$19ffp$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1594&group=nyc.politics#1594

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 07:35:09 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:35 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> Hate crimes against Jews in New York City have surged 214 percent just
> last month.
>
> The increase in hate crimes, particularly against Jews, has been
> attributed primarily to middle and high school kids, many of whom are
> being raised by New York Democrats.
>
> “We’re feeling it 100%,” Bob Moskovitz, executive coordinator of
> Brooklyn’s Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol stated.
>
> “Our hotline, which the community utilizes to report any incident, has
> probably increased in this last month and a half by 300%. The phone is
> simply not stopping.”
>
> “We’re the eyes and ears for the Police Department,” Moskovitz added,
> “because they are simply overwhelmed with 911 calls and running all
> over the place.”
>
> “It’s to the point where people are panicking,” Moscowitz pressed.
>
> “A lot of the stuff that would have been swept under the rug is now
> being reported.”
>
> The surge in hate crimes is not exclusive to New York City, as it is
> being witnessed in other Democrat-run cities and universities.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anti-jewish-hate-crimes-surge-214-in-democrat-run-city/ar-AA1jSSIq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bdfd3c09f75c4c45819986769e7e4d6f&ei=34
>

> What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
> they're not wanted?

Did a Jewish girl turn down your sexual advances?

Or was that a Jewish BOY?

Michael

Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!

<179787cad14f15e5$36531$3759573$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1595&group=nyc.politics#1595

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 16:44:39 +0100
 by: Peeler - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:44 UTC

On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:03:16 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is

Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<uj13i9$1eid8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1596&group=nyc.politics#1596

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:32:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:32 UTC

On 2023-11-14, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hate crimes against Jews in New York City have surged 214 percent just
> last month.
>
> The increase in hate crimes, particularly against Jews, has been
> attributed primarily to middle and high school kids, many of whom are
> being raised by New York Democrats.
>
> “We’re feeling it 100%,” Bob Moskovitz, executive coordinator of
> Brooklyn’s Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol stated.
>
> “Our hotline, which the community utilizes to report any incident, has
> probably increased in this last month and a half by 300%. The phone is
> simply not stopping.”
>
> “We’re the eyes and ears for the Police Department,” Moskovitz added,
> “because they are simply overwhelmed with 911 calls and running all
> over the place.”
>
> “It’s to the point where people are panicking,” Moscowitz pressed.
>
> “A lot of the stuff that would have been swept under the rug is now
> being reported.”
>
> The surge in hate crimes is not exclusive to New York City, as it is
> being witnessed in other Democrat-run cities and universities.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anti-jewish-hate-crimes-surge-214-in-democrat-run-city/ar-AA1jSSIq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bdfd3c09f75c4c45819986769e7e4d6f&ei=34
>

> What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
> they're not wanted?

Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
Go Joe!
Always on the wrong side.

..

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<lpCdnVplx5H7tsn4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1597&group=nyc.politics#1597

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
From: 56d.1...@ztq9.net (56d.1152)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 21:22:25 -0500
 by: 56d.1152 - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 02:22 UTC

On 11/14/23 7:32 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-11-14, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com> wrote:
>> Hate crimes against Jews in New York City have surged 214 percent just
>> last month.
>>
>> The increase in hate crimes, particularly against Jews, has been
>> attributed primarily to middle and high school kids, many of whom are
>> being raised by New York Democrats.
>>
>> “We’re feeling it 100%,” Bob Moskovitz, executive coordinator of
>> Brooklyn’s Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol stated.
>>
>> “Our hotline, which the community utilizes to report any incident, has
>> probably increased in this last month and a half by 300%. The phone is
>> simply not stopping.”
>>
>> “We’re the eyes and ears for the Police Department,” Moskovitz added,
>> “because they are simply overwhelmed with 911 calls and running all
>> over the place.”
>>
>> “It’s to the point where people are panicking,” Moscowitz pressed.
>>
>> “A lot of the stuff that would have been swept under the rug is now
>> being reported.”
>>
>> The surge in hate crimes is not exclusive to New York City, as it is
>> being witnessed in other Democrat-run cities and universities.
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anti-jewish-hate-crimes-surge-214-in-democrat-run-city/ar-AA1jSSIq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bdfd3c09f75c4c45819986769e7e4d6f&ei=34
>>

>> What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
>> they're not wanted?
>>

> Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
> Go Joe!
> Always on the wrong side.

Oh, don't forget, American Jews (indeed a lot of EU
Jews) STILL automatically jerk a knee and vote/donate
leftist. The left has NOT been the friend of Jews for
a LONG time now, but nobody seems to have noticed. At
this point I'd call them the "Jews For Hitler Society" ....

Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<4ck9lilh6vdjhb5ibqk45i3a7kbqhtc5bk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1598&group=nyc.politics#1598

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 09:11:59 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:11 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:32:09 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
>Go Joe!
>Always on the wrong side.

Islamist terrorists are to Islam

as

(blank) is to Christianity.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<4ek9lidg6lo9nbso24lvda7dttieccmctb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1599&group=nyc.politics#1599

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 09:12:56 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:12 UTC

On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 21:22:25 -0500, "56d.1152" <56d.1152@ztq9.net> wrote:

> Oh, don't forget, American Jews (indeed a lot of EU
> Jews) STILL automatically jerk a knee and vote/donate
> leftist. The left has NOT been the friend of Jews for
> a LONG time now, but nobody seems to have noticed. At
> this point I'd call them the "Jews For Hitler Society" ....

More proof that Republicans lie because they can't win elections if they don't.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<ifl9lih7s3mf6qoolcfvdcn8m6h08ka8t2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1600&group=nyc.politics#1600

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:30:20 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:30 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:32:09 -0000 (UTC), pothead
<pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2023-11-14, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com> wrote:
>> Hate crimes against Jews in New York City have surged 214 percent just
>> last month.
>>
>> The increase in hate crimes, particularly against Jews, has been
>> attributed primarily to middle and high school kids, many of whom are
>> being raised by New York Democrats.
>>
>> ?We?re feeling it 100%,? Bob Moskovitz, executive coordinator of
>> Brooklyn?s Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol stated.
>>
>> ?Our hotline, which the community utilizes to report any incident, has
>> probably increased in this last month and a half by 300%. The phone is
>> simply not stopping.?
>>
>> ?We?re the eyes and ears for the Police Department,? Moskovitz added,
>> ?because they are simply overwhelmed with 911 calls and running all
>> over the place.?
>>
>> ?It?s to the point where people are panicking,? Moscowitz pressed.
>>
>> ?A lot of the stuff that would have been swept under the rug is now
>> being reported.?
>>
>> The surge in hate crimes is not exclusive to New York City, as it is
>> being witnessed in other Democrat-run cities and universities.
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anti-jewish-hate-crimes-surge-214-in-democrat-run-city/ar-AA1jSSIq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bdfd3c09f75c4c45819986769e7e4d6f&ei=34
>>

>> What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
>> they're not wanted?
>>

>Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
>Go Joe!
>Always on the wrong side.

Supporting 'Israeel' is being on the wrong side, jewlover.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<sjl9li10se63mldi41lvvigji6ckmueg5p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1601&group=nyc.politics#1601

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:33:58 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:33 UTC

wrote:

>On 11/14/23 7:32 PM, pothead wrote:
>> On 2023-11-14, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com> wrote:
>>> Hate crimes against Jews in New York City have surged 214 percent just
>>> last month.
>>>
>>> The increase in hate crimes, particularly against Jews, has been
>>> attributed primarily to middle and high school kids, many of whom are
>>> being raised by New York Democrats.
>>>
>>> ?We?re feeling it 100%,? Bob Moskovitz, executive coordinator of
>>> Brooklyn?s Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol stated.
>>>
>>> ?Our hotline, which the community utilizes to report any incident, has
>>> probably increased in this last month and a half by 300%. The phone is
>>> simply not stopping.?
>>>
>>> ?We?re the eyes and ears for the Police Department,? Moskovitz added,
>>> ?because they are simply overwhelmed with 911 calls and running all
>>> over the place.?
>>>
>>> ?It?s to the point where people are panicking,? Moscowitz pressed.
>>>
>>> ?A lot of the stuff that would have been swept under the rug is now
>>> being reported.?
>>>
>>> The surge in hate crimes is not exclusive to New York City, as it is
>>> being witnessed in other Democrat-run cities and universities.
>>>
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anti-jewish-hate-crimes-surge-214-in-democrat-run-city/ar-AA1jSSIq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bdfd3c09f75c4c45819986769e7e4d6f&ei=34
>>>

>>> What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
>>> they're not wanted?
>>>

>> Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
>> Go Joe!
>> Always on the wrong side.
>

> Oh, don't forget, American Jews (indeed a lot of EU
> Jews) STILL automatically jerk a knee and vote/donate
> leftist. The left has NOT been the friend of Jews for
> a LONG time now, but nobody seems to have noticed. At
> this point I'd call them the "Jews For Hitler Society" ....

Because jews are natural Bolsheviks.

The jews are equally hated by both Left and Right: the cause, as
always - jew behaviour.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<1797d3a5f5115766$3637$2194212$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1602&group=nyc.politics#1602

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:54:43 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:54 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:30:20 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>>Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
>>Go Joe!
>>Always on the wrong side.
>
> Supporting 'Israeel' is being on the wrong side, jewlover.

YOU prove, through your example, the opposite to be true, you utterly
retarded, perverted and pedophilic neo-nazi scum!

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.636319@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<1797d3a60c199bbc$3638$2194212$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1603&group=nyc.politics#1603

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:54:43 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:54 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:33:58 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>> Oh, don't forget, American Jews (indeed a lot of EU
>> Jews) STILL automatically jerk a knee and vote/donate
>> leftist. The left has NOT been the friend of Jews for
>> a LONG time now, but nobody seems to have noticed. At
>> this point I'd call them the "Jews For Hitler Society" ....
>
> Because jews are natural Bolsheviks.
>
> The jews are equally hated by both Left and Right: the cause, as
> always - jew behaviour.

Anti-Semitism, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, was and is the resort of
mental, emotional and sexual cripples who can't cope in an intelligent
manner with their own personal shortcomings and handicaps. YOU are the
prototype of such a miserable individual, our resident pedophilic
psychopath!

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is
horrifying, disgusting and shameful."
MID: <stc1gi1so3tdc80aavmp36il9763r9og16@4ax.com>

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<9tn9lip9pkj12tbf41efbeb9kbq4dq04ef@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1604&group=nyc.politics#1604

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:12:30 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:12 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 09:11:59 -0500, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:32:09 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>>Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
>>Go Joe!
>>Always on the wrong side.
>
>Islamist terrorists are to Islam
>
>as
>
>(blank) is to Christianity.
>
>Swill

Let's not forget who *invented* terrorism, jewlover!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<2vn9li5mvketgp85ju4fqq78nkc9i552cc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1605&group=nyc.politics#1605

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:13:16 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:13 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 09:12:56 -0500, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 21:22:25 -0500, "56d.1152" <56d.1152@ztq9.net> wrote:
>
>> Oh, don't forget, American Jews (indeed a lot of EU
>> Jews) STILL automatically jerk a knee and vote/donate
>> leftist. The left has NOT been the friend of Jews for
>> a LONG time now, but nobody seems to have noticed. At
>> this point I'd call them the "Jews For Hitler Society" ....
>
>More proof that Republicans lie because they can't win elections if they don't.
>
>Swill

More non-sequiturs, jewlover?

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<1797d5b408840d23$1128$456251$12d55865@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1606&group=nyc.politics#1606

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:32:22 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:32 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:12:30 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>>Islamist terrorists are to Islam
>>
>>as
>>
>>(blank) is to Christianity.
>>
>>Swill
>
> Let's not forget who *invented* terrorism, jewlover!

Do tell us, psychopath! Let everyone stand in awe of your legendary
retardation! LOL

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<1797d5b41e76796f$1129$456251$12d55865@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1607&group=nyc.politics#1607

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:32:23 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:32 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:13:16 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>>More proof that Republicans lie because they can't win elections if they don't.
>>
>>Swill
>
> More non-sequiturs, jewlover?

Another display of your LEGENDARY RETARDATION, pedophilic dreckserb Razovic?

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is
horrifying, disgusting and shameful."
MID: <stc1gi1so3tdc80aavmp36il9763r9og16@4ax.com>

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<uj3529$1s248$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1608&group=nyc.politics#1608

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 11:10:01 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 19:10 UTC

spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 21:22:25 -0500, "56d.1152" <56d.1152@ztq9.net>
> wrote:

>>> Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
>>> Go Joe!
>>> Always on the wrong side.
>>

>> Oh, don't forget, American Jews (indeed a lot of EU
>> Jews) STILL automatically jerk a knee and vote/donate
>> leftist. The left has NOT been the friend of Jews for
>> a LONG time now, but nobody seems to have noticed. At
>> this point I'd call them the "Jews For Hitler Society" ....
>
> Because jews are natural Bolsheviks.

There is nothing Bolshevik about Ben Shapiro and Jeff Jacoby.

Michael

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<uj353q$1s248$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1609&group=nyc.politics#1609

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 11:10:50 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 19:10 UTC

spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:32:09 -0000 (UTC), pothead
> <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2023-11-14, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com> wrote:
>>> Hate crimes against Jews in New York City have surged 214 percent just
>>> last month.
>>>
>>> The increase in hate crimes, particularly against Jews, has been
>>> attributed primarily to middle and high school kids, many of whom are
>>> being raised by New York Democrats.
>>>
>>> ?We?re feeling it 100%,? Bob Moskovitz, executive coordinator of
>>> Brooklyn?s Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol stated.
>>>
>>> ?Our hotline, which the community utilizes to report any incident, has
>>> probably increased in this last month and a half by 300%. The phone is
>>> simply not stopping.?
>>>
>>> ?We?re the eyes and ears for the Police Department,? Moskovitz added,
>>> ?because they are simply overwhelmed with 911 calls and running all
>>> over the place.?
>>>
>>> ?It?s to the point where people are panicking,? Moscowitz pressed.
>>>
>>> ?A lot of the stuff that would have been swept under the rug is now
>>> being reported.?
>>>
>>> The surge in hate crimes is not exclusive to New York City, as it is
>>> being witnessed in other Democrat-run cities and universities.
>>>
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/anti-jewish-hate-crimes-surge-214-in-democrat-run-city/ar-AA1jSSIq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bdfd3c09f75c4c45819986769e7e4d6f&ei=34
>>>

>>> What will it take for jews to get it through their thick skulls that
>>> they're not wanted?
>>>

>> Yea. And Joe Biden creates a panel to study Islamophobia.
>> Go Joe!
>> Always on the wrong side.
>
> Supporting 'Israeel' is being on the wrong side, jewlover.
Only someone who simps for Hamas would say or write that!

Michael

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<bdcali9jeoq24kld71kj67g0mqlp8fpm06@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1610&group=nyc.politics#1610

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:08:59 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:08 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 11:10:01 -0800, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 21:22:25 -0500, "56d.1152" <56d.1152@ztq9.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Oh, don't forget, American Jews (indeed a lot of EU
>>> Jews) STILL automatically jerk a knee and vote/donate
>>> leftist. The left has NOT been the friend of Jews for
>>> a LONG time now, but nobody seems to have noticed. At
>>> this point I'd call them the "Jews For Hitler Society" ....
>>
>> Because jews are natural Bolsheviks.
>
> There is nothing Bolshevik about Ben Shapiro and Jeff Jacoby.
>

> Michael

Whatever their political affiliations are, they're both still
judenscheiße.

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<uj3c9v$4ph$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1611&group=nyc.politics#1611

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:13:35 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:13 UTC

By the way, why on earth, do our TOP Aryan women do this?

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP neo-Nazi woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<1797e9af0e050383$910$3990353$cd54664@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1613&group=nyc.politics#1613

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 22:38:31 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:38 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:08:59 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>> There is nothing Bolshevik about Ben Shapiro and Jeff Jacoby.
>>

>> Michael
>
> Whatever their political affiliations are, they're both still
> judenscheiße.

Yeah, they, too, are superior to you, smarter than you, more successful than
you ...and, of course, they can FUCK, unlike you, Loose Sphincter! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a9mi95f63g8lh3rpm3@4ax.com>

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<uj49hp$25073$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1614&group=nyc.politics#1614

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:32:41 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 05:32 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> By the way, why on earth, do our TOP Aryan women do this?
>
> "Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
> http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
>
> Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP neo-Nazi woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
> http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty

A lot of Harvard students who defamed the Judenvolk will find out
this is their only career option.

Michael

Re: Anti-jew Hate Crimes Surge 214% in Democrat-Run City

<uj49kh$25073$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1615&group=nyc.politics#1615

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:34:09 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 05:34 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 11:10:01 -0800, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
>>>
>>> Because jews are natural Bolsheviks.
>>
>> There is nothing Bolshevik about Ben Shapiro and Jeff Jacoby.
>>

>> Michael
>

> Whatever their political affiliations are, they're both still
> judenscheiße.

They outearn you, outwit you, outsex you, and outclass you!

Michael

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<dhvblih7flnkh5eqlutt9vpge9e1t98v9t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1616&group=nyc.politics#1616

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,uk.legal
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 06:34:29 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 11:34 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:32:22 +0100, Peeler <trolltrap@valid.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:12:30 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
>paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:
>

>>>Islamist terrorists are to Islam
>>>
>>>as
>>>
>>>(blank) is to Christianity.
>>>
>>>Swill
>>
>> Let's not forget who *invented* terrorism, jewlover!
>
>Do tell us, psychopath! Let everyone stand in awe of your legendary
>retardation! LOL

Islamist terrorists are to Islam

as

KKK is to Christianity.