"A dirty mind is a joy forever." -- Randy Kunkee

interests / alt.life.sucks / All the news that's fit to print

SubjectAuthor
* All the news that's fit to printThomas Joseph
+* All the news that's fit to printOllieNorthie@aol.com
|`* All the news that's fit to printThomas Joseph
| `* All the news that's fit to printOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  +* All the news that's fit to printJudith Latham
|  |`- All the news that's fit to printThomas Joseph
|  `- All the news that's fit to printThomas Joseph
`* All the news that's fit to printJudith Latham
 `- All the news that's fit to printThomas Joseph

1
All the news that's fit to print

<e15cf235-55a7-4d53-b771-eb93df3313fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1588&group=alt.life.sucks#1588

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 18:13:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: All the news that's fit to print
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 01:13 UTC

Got the NY Times today. Costs only a buck more than the local paper which has really gone down the tubes. The Times is no bargain either. Gotta wade through a lot of the same old trending bullshit. Occasionally something new comes along. Because I don't get the news via TV or internet I always get it late. I don't mind as long as it's entertaining.

Today I read about that condo going down in Miami Beach. I always thought those high rises were built a little too close to the ocean. The article was entertaining except for occasional forays into legal bullshit like who is to blame - rusty pipes, water leaking in, management doing nothing, that kind of crap. Other than that I loved reading comments from surviving tenants and neighbors as well as a bunch of CALLs (Collins Ave. Looky Loos)........Hah hah hah

The funniest part of the article, filled with weeping commentary from survivors and relatives and others came at the very end when Mr. Cohen, a lawyer rescued by crane, said he and his wife were asleep when he heard what sounded like a loud thunderclap. When they opened the door to their unit, "It looked like it had been hit by a missile."

This is the funny part. "I am always happy to be alive", Mr. Cohen said: "But I am even happier today!"

Hilarious. I picture the guy jumping up in the air and clicking his heels after making his comment. People are walking around weeping and the guy is openly touting this as the happiest day of his life. Even if he didn't mean it the way it sounded, that's the way it sounded. It was funny.

Wasn't it?

Re: All the news that's fit to print

<c2e7c129-f668-4a4e-94a3-c332b49e0841n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1593&group=alt.life.sucks#1593

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news.uzoreto.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:36:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: All the news that's fit to print
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 16:36 UTC

On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 9:13:44 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Got the NY Times today. Costs only a buck more than the local paper which has really gone down the tubes. The Times is no bargain either. Gotta wade through a lot of the same old trending bullshit. Occasionally something new comes along. Because I don't get the news via TV or internet I always get it late. I don't mind as long as it's entertaining.
>
> Today I read about that condo going down in Miami Beach. I always thought those high rises were built a little too close to the ocean. The article was entertaining except for occasional forays into legal bullshit like who is to blame - rusty pipes, water leaking in, management doing nothing, that kind of crap. Other than that I loved reading comments from surviving tenants and neighbors as well as a bunch of CALLs (Collins Ave. Looky Loos)........Hah hah hah
>
> The funniest part of the article, filled with weeping commentary from survivors and relatives and others came at the very end when Mr. Cohen, a lawyer rescued by crane, said he and his wife were asleep when he heard what sounded like a loud thunderclap. When they opened the door to their unit, "It looked like it had been hit by a missile."
>
> This is the funny part. "I am always happy to be alive", Mr. Cohen said: "But I am even happier today!"
>
> Hilarious. I picture the guy jumping up in the air and clicking his heels after making his comment. People are walking around weeping and the guy is openly touting this as the happiest day of his life. Even if he didn't mean it the way it sounded, that's the way it sounded. It was funny.
>
> Wasn't it?

May have been done for insurance money. There must be a holocauster who was in that building. Got to tie it in somehow. How much must those people suffer?

Re: All the news that's fit to print

<086acb01-e968-439d-9107-868a40c83060n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1594&group=alt.life.sucks#1594

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 11:37:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 18:37 UTC

> May have been done for insurance money. There must be a holocauster who was in that building. Got to tie it in somehow. How much must those people suffer?

Lots of sink holes in Florida, lots of soft soil, especially around the beach. If the ovens didn't get them the sinkholes will. Surprised it didn't happen earlier. Lots of Jews living in that building, in Miami Beach in general. Lots of white shoes and Bermuda shorts. Lots of pedestrians deaths. I am hearing rumors that the owner of the building is an ex Nazi posing as a Jew. Traditionally, in the movies at least, Nazis trying to outrun their past go to South America. Remember Eichmann? They got him in Argentina. He thought he was safe - far from his hunters. But the smart ones, the really smart ones, do not run from their hunters, they blend in with them. Rumors are swirling that the owner of the building did it for revenge while others suggest an even more oddly demonic motive, that he was sick of all the Jewish absentee landlords in New York and other large cities and wanted to show Jews what it was like. He was trying to teach them a lesson. This rarely works with Jews. Or any group for that matter.

Re: All the news that's fit to print

<69a83e34-7d09-420a-9e4f-cdb37e2fd43en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1613&group=alt.life.sucks#1613

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 17:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 00:11 UTC

On Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 2:37:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > May have been done for insurance money. There must be a holocauster who was in that building. Got to tie it in somehow. How much must those people suffer?
> Lots of sink holes in Florida, lots of soft soil, especially around the beach. If the ovens didn't get them the sinkholes will. Surprised it didn't happen earlier. Lots of Jews living in that building, in Miami Beach in general. Lots of white shoes and Bermuda shorts. Lots of pedestrians deaths. I am hearing rumors that the owner of the building is an ex Nazi posing as a Jew. Traditionally, in the movies at least, Nazis trying to outrun their past go to South America. Remember Eichmann? They got him in Argentina. He thought he was safe - far from his hunters. But the smart ones, the really smart ones, do not run from their hunters, they blend in with them. Rumors are swirling that the owner of the building did it for revenge while others suggest an even more oddly demonic motive, that he was sick of all the Jewish absentee landlords in New York and other large cities and wanted to show Jews what it was like. He was trying to teach them a lesson. This rarely works with Jews. Or any group for that matter.

The owners name is Eichstein. Lots of blacks and Jews dying. They have much suffering they can share. But which suffers more? We need to decide. Have a vote maybe. Jews paying blacks to vote for the Jew.

Re: All the news that's fit to print

<sb8ug3$vaj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1614&group=alt.life.sucks#1614

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 00:23:29 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:23 UTC

On 6/26/2021 8:11 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 2:37:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> May have been done for insurance money. There must be a holocauster who was in that building. Got to tie it in somehow. How much must those people suffer?
>> Lots of sink holes in Florida, lots of soft soil, especially around the beach. If the ovens didn't get them the sinkholes will. Surprised it didn't happen earlier. Lots of Jews living in that building, in Miami Beach in general. Lots of white shoes and Bermuda shorts. Lots of pedestrians deaths. I am hearing rumors that the owner of the building is an ex Nazi posing as a Jew. Traditionally, in the movies at least, Nazis trying to outrun their past go to South America. Remember Eichmann? They got him in Argentina. He thought he was safe - far from his hunters. But the smart ones, the really smart ones, do not run from their hunters, they blend in with them. Rumors are swirling that the owner of the building did it for revenge while others suggest an even more oddly demonic motive, that he was sick of all the Jewish absentee landlords in New York and other large cities and wanted to show Jews what it was like. He was trying to teach them a lesson. This rarely works with Jews. Or any group for that matter.
>

> The owners name is Eichstein. Lots of blacks and Jews dying. They have much suffering they can share. But which suffers more? We need to decide. Have a vote maybe. Jews paying blacks to vote for the Jew.

Nobody suffers more than the jews. We lost like 9 million people in the
Holocaust; ain't no darkies died like that. Plus the jews showed their
bravery while suffering. During the Warsaw uprising in 1943, the jews,
armed with no more than a starter pistol and a slingshot, held off 3
German tank divisions for weeks

Re: All the news that's fit to print

<sb8ui2$ml$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1615&group=alt.life.sucks#1615

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 00:24:33 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:24 UTC

On 6/25/2021 9:13 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Got the NY Times today. Costs only a buck more than the local paper which has really gone down the tubes. The Times is no bargain either. Gotta wade through a lot of the same old trending bullshit. Occasionally something new comes along. Because I don't get the news via TV or internet I always get it late. I don't mind as long as it's entertaining.

I don't read any newspaper that doesn't carry comics

Re: All the news that's fit to print

<c107fb9a-2a1d-463d-8820-27183ce256a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1624&group=alt.life.sucks#1624

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 16:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:36 UTC

> The owners name is Eichstein. Lots of blacks and Jews dying. They have much suffering they can share. But which suffers more? We need to decide. Have a vote maybe. Jews paying blacks to vote for the Jew.

Good point. But let's not forget the women and children. They always suffer the most. Do you think anyone will be saved out of that wreckage? I'm willing to bet at least one will be found alive. I am willing to bet even more than one. This seems to always happen after earthquakes and so forth - days, sometimes a week later, the trapped human living off dripping pipe water. I enjoy rescue stories. Especially the ones that involved people lasting a long time without water or food. Always intriguing. I don't know the best way to go about sifting through the debris. Not an easy job. It's like a house of cards. One little shove, even the slightest vibration, and watch out - it all comes tumbling down. I don't know the best way to go about it. All I can ask at a moment like this is WWGFD?

Re: All the news that's fit to print

<ac71a265-3264-49ec-b2e5-8eaadddb655fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1625&group=alt.life.sucks#1625

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 16:42:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:42 UTC

> Nobody suffers more than the jews. We lost like 9 million people in the
> Holocaust; ain't no darkies died like that. Plus the jews showed their
> bravery while suffering. During the Warsaw uprising in 1943, the jews,
> armed with no more than a starter pistol and a slingshot, held off 3
> German tank divisions for weeks

Since everybody dies but not everybody is tortured for life in a variety of ways I would have to say the Blacks have it far worse than the Jews ever did. On top of that I want proof that the Jews ever had it bad at all. Maybe a few million chosen as collateral damage, but even as WW2 raged on the Jews in America and even other countries were doing quite well, many coming from Germany after living there for years to snag enough money off their German hosts to move on to the next spot on the Gypsy Caravan which was the Route 66 of their day.

Re: All the news that's fit to print

<e87a5224-37b9-4083-b99c-06b4c7bbbff0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1626&group=alt.life.sucks#1626

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 16:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:49 UTC

> I don't read any newspaper that doesn't carry comics

In all seriousness I used to buy two papers a day to read only what I wanted. I wound up with a fresh little magazine of my own making every day. It was worth it. Not anymore. I am slowly getting away from it. There is too much 'news' in the newspaper. Even the sports page. Any page. I see an article on some sports team or athlete and go, "Alright, this could be interesting", only to discover it's just another article about George Floyd who usually enters the picture around paragraph #3 after the table has been set to lure me in. I know what you mean about the comics. No joke, if it weren't for the Sudoko paper it's possible I wouldn't get it at all. Now I hardly ever get the newspaper anymore since there are free weekly papers. Even though are are filled with worthless articles I will never read, one in particular has a really tough Sudoko puzzle in it. I get a few every week when they come out. This way I hope to never run out of Sudoko puzzles and to never again rely on newspapers for entertainment of any kind. I'm getting away from it. I am not going cold turkey. Give me a break.

interests / alt.life.sucks / All the news that's fit to print