Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 11:31:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: BOUNTY FOR SLAUGHTERING the CIA, NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS like
FUCKING PIGS
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 18:31 UTC

> All these are CIA, NSA and deep state PSYCHOPATHS who are STEALTHILY
> TORTURING me and millions of americans with NO TOUCH TORTURE Directed
> Energy Weapons and Mind Control Chips.
>

> Kent Wills (from misc.survivalism who posted on rsc) -
> Comp...@gmail.com or compuelf at gmail.com
>

> Bill Pollock tsp...@gmail.com
>

> Neil Ozman neilo...@gmail.com
>

> Neil Kashmiri Sikh - kashmi...@gmail.com
>

> Saffrongoonda - Saffrong...@gmail.com
>>
> New brain implants are so microscopic, you won't even know that you've
> been implanted

Bozo, I scanned all I could handle. I skimmed it. You have posted stuff from this guy before. I remember "NO TOUCH TORTURE". He speaks of it as if it's the worst form of torture there is. He could be right. I mean, what do I know about torture. For me it's just something entertaining to talk about, I don't know it for real. I think the guy needs an editor. I recommend Ollie. He also needs more TOUCH TORTURE in his life to counterbalance the NO TOUCH type.

"Dammit, stop flinching. I told you before, this is NO TOUCH TORTURE."

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: BOUNTY FOR SLAUGHTERING the CIA, NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS