From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal
Subject: Trio faces jail time after pleading guilty in viral NYC Diamond District beating
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 23 04:51:22 UTC
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 04:51 UTC

Three antisemitic attackers who were caught on viral video beating a
Jewish man in Midtown have pleaded guilty and now likely face at least
several years behind bars — which the victim called “great news.”

Mahmoud Musa and Mohammed Othman copped to the charge of second-degree
assault as a hate crime Wednesday for their roles in the vicious,
infamous, May 20, 2021, assault of Joseph Borgen in the Diamond
District.

Manhattan prosecutors offered no promised sentence in exchange for the
guilty pleas, leaving the two men facing between 3 1/2 to 15 years
behind bars at their Oct. 25 sentencing.

On Friday, a third attacker, Mohammed Said Othman, pleaded guilty to
attempted gang assault in the violent clash, which was between Israel
and Palestine supporters.

As part of Said Othman’s plea deal, prosecutors promised him a
three-year sentence.

Borgen, 31, who was left with injuries including a concussion in the
attack, told The Post that the guilty pleas were “great news,” adding
that likely jail time for all three men sends the unambiguous message
that “If you beat up a Jew in the streets, this is what’s going to
happen. …You’re not going to get a slap on the wrist or a BS deal.
You’re going to spend real time in jail.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hate-trio-faces-jail-time-after-pleading-guilty-in-viral-nyc-diamond-district-beating-great-news/ar-AA1hxgcF?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d9ffa3d543224e729c264c1b765df792&ei=17

This is a total travesty of justice! These poor boys have been
railroaded into pleading guilty to crimes that were never commited.
The cowardly kike mouthed off to these youngsters and got the beating
he deserved. A 'Go-Fund-Me' page needs to be established in order to
raise the money for the defendants appeal.

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<178a383bd790c6da$1067931$1962412$4dd31dde@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1556&group=nyc.politics#1556

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 08:59:49 +0200
 by: Peeler - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 06:59 UTC

On Mon, 02 Oct 23 04:51:22 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

> Three antisemitic attackers who were caught on viral video beating a
> Jewish man in Midtown have pleaded guilty and now likely face at least
> several years behind bars — which the victim called “great news.”
>
> Mahmoud Musa and Mohammed Othman

Those retarded muzzies, just like you, Loose Sphincter, need yet to learn
what their place is in our Western societies: at the lowest bottom ...and
behind bars! LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."