From: obama.so...@splcenter.org (Obama society)
Subject: Five nigger teenagers stabbed after large brawl breaks out near NYC
school
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 01:24:54 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.education, alt.niggers, nyc.politics, rec.knives,
talk.politics.guns
 by: Obama society - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 23:24 UTC

Five teenagers were stabbed after a wild melee broke out near a Queens
school Monday afternoon, police said.

Two 15-year-old boys, one 16-year-old boy and two 17-year-old boys all
suffered stab and slash wounds following the fight on a Far Rockaway
street corner, the NYPD said.

The boys were part of a large group of teenagers who began brawling around
4 p.m. near Mott Avenue and Central Avenue � just blocks away from M.S. 53
and Success Academy- Far Rockaway, according to cops.

It�s unclear whether the teens attended area schools.

One of the 17-year-olds was stabbed in the left thigh and rushed to
Jamaica Hospital by EMS and the other was slashed in the left cheek and
taken to St. John�s Episcopal Hospital.

One of the 15-year-olds was slashed in the right hand and brought to St.
John�s Episcopal Hospital as well.

Police initially reported just the three injuries, but the bloody mess
didn�t stop there as they later learned two other teenage boys who
suffered lacerations in the same fight walked into St. John�s on their
own.

The 16-year-old boy was slashed in the right thigh and right bicep and the
second 15-year-old victim was slashed in the chest, police said.

All five teens were listed in stable condition, according to cops.

Police have not made any arrests and the investigation is ongoing.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/nyc-brawl-leaves-five-teenagers-stabbed-
near-school/

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<uf1jdg$35iq0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1546&group=nyc.politics#1546

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.niggers,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay
nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 08:57:36 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 15:57 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 22:44:43 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:
>

>>> https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/nyc-brawl-leaves-five-teenagers-stabbed-
>>> near-school/
>>
>> Jews call that a mitzvah'. Cops shouldn't waste any resources in their
>> investigation.
>
> Forever unable to get your superiors ("niggers" and "the Jews") out of your
> sick gay neo-nazi head, you abysmally stupid ridiculous gay neo-nazitard?
> LOL

Of course not.

He is jealous of them, for they outearn him, outwit him, outsex him,
and outclass him!

Michael

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<uf492f$3osg8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1548&group=nyc.politics#1548

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.niggers,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 09:19:27 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 16:19 UTC

On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 08:57:36 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
> >Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>
> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!
>
> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> PHEW!
You can never give the Peeler any kicks.

You will never get past him.

> > Of course not.
>
> Inane one-line drivel, straight from your catalogue of one-line
> drivel.
> > He is jealous of them, for they outearn him, outwit him, outsex him,
> >and outclass him!
> No Human has EVER been jealous of gooks. They, i.e. you, are subhuman.
> ALL they can do is outshit Humans.
You are jealous of those among us who are slant of eye.

Michael