From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Tucker Carlson, Putin's Catspaw
Date: 24 Feb 2022 13:44:58 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 13:44 UTC

| Today, a new demagogue has taken up Coughlin's mantle: Fox
| News host Tucker Carlson.
|
| Like Coughlin, Carlson has spewed venom for years. And,
| like Coughlin, he has gradually made his treachery,
| nihilism, and bigotry unmistakable. If anyone still thought
| there was an innocent explanation for his behavior,
| Carlson's latest monologue, delivered on Tuesday night,
| rendered such generosity indefensible.
| Carlson downplayed the putative moral differences between
| Russia, Ukraine, Canada, and the United States. He asked
| why Americans should side with Ukraine against Russia,
| since Ukraine was "not a democracy." (Actually, on the
| Freedom House democracy scale, Ukraine gets a rating of 39
| out of 100. Russia gets less than seven.) Carlson also
| ridiculed the notion that "dastardly old Vladimir Putin" is
| "much worse than Justin Trudeau," the prime minister of
| Canada, who--according to Carlson's absurd lie--has imposed
| "martial law" and reduced Canada to a "failed democrac[y]."
| Turning to his own country, Carlson denounced America's
| current leaders, saying they "don't care at all" about our
| country's stated principles.
<https://www.thebulwark.com/father-carlson/>

--bks

Re: Tucker Carlson, Putin's Catspaw

<sv8ibm$1oghg$4@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15483&group=alt.politics#15483

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.men,rec.arts.dance,ca.politics
From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Tucker Carlson, Putin's Catspaw
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 18:21:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 18:21 UTC

> | Today, a new demagogue has taken up Coughlin's mantle: Fox
> | News host Tucker Carlson.
> |
> | Like Coughlin, Carlson has spewed venom for years. And,
> | like Coughlin, he has gradually made his treachery,
> | nihilism, and bigotry unmistakable. If anyone still thought
> | there was an innocent explanation for his behavior,
> | Carlson's latest monologue, delivered on Tuesday night,
> | rendered such generosity indefensible.
> | Carlson downplayed the putative moral differences between
> | Russia, Ukraine, Canada, and the United States. He asked
> | why Americans should side with Ukraine against Russia,
> | since Ukraine was "not a democracy." (Actually, on the
> | Freedom House democracy scale, Ukraine gets a rating of 39
> | out of 100. Russia gets less than seven.) Carlson also
> | ridiculed the notion that "dastardly old Vladimir Putin" is
> | "much worse than Justin Trudeau," the prime minister of
> | Canada, who--according to Carlson's absurd lie--has imposed
> | "martial law" and reduced Canada to a "failed democrac[y]."
> | Turning to his own country, Carlson denounced America's
> | current leaders, saying they "don't care at all" about our
> | country's stated principles.
><https://www.thebulwark.com/father-carlson/>
>
> --bks

If he shows up in Canada they'll probably make him wish he wasn't born and
dump his remains in a river.

Maybe cut out his tongue and force him to drink bleach.

Re: Tucker Carlson, Putin's Catspaw

<svmunk$ef6$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15890&group=alt.politics#15890

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 22:18:45 -0700
 by: Gronk - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 05:18 UTC

Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 24 Feb 2022 13:44:58 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | Today, a new demagogue has taken up Coughlin's mantle: Fox
>> | News host Tucker Carlson.
>> |
>> | Like Coughlin, Carlson has spewed venom for years. And,
>> | like Coughlin, he has gradually made his treachery,
>> | nihilism, and bigotry unmistakable. If anyone still thought
>> | there was an innocent explanation for his behavior,
>> | Carlson's latest monologue, delivered on Tuesday night,
>> | rendered such generosity indefensible.
>> | Carlson downplayed the putative moral differences between
>> | Russia, Ukraine, Canada, and the United States. He asked
>> | why Americans should side with Ukraine against Russia,
>> | since Ukraine was "not a democracy." (Actually, on the
>> | Freedom House democracy scale, Ukraine gets a rating of 39
>> | out of 100. Russia gets less than seven.) Carlson also
>> | ridiculed the notion that "dastardly old Vladimir Putin" is
>> | "much worse than Justin Trudeau," the prime minister of
>> | Canada, who--according to Carlson's absurd lie--has imposed
>> | "martial law" and reduced Canada to a "failed democrac[y]."
>> | Turning to his own country, Carlson denounced America's
>> | current leaders, saying they "don't care at all" about our
>> | country's stated principles.
>> <https://www.thebulwark.com/father-carlson/>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Tucker says, "Let Europe deal with this." I agree.

Putin thanks you both.

Re: Tucker Carlson, Putin's Catspaw

<uzLTJ.75495$3jp8.6485@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15902&group=alt.politics#15902

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 06:55:22 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 14:55 UTC

On 3/2/2022 1:38 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 22:18:45 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> Tucker says, "Let Europe deal with this." I agree.
>>>

>> Putin thanks you both.
>
> It's a shame that Gibberish Joe gave Putin the finances

He didn't.

Re: Tuckerov Carlsonskii, Putin's Catspaw

<t01j5p$id5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16132&group=alt.politics#16132

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Tuckerov Carlsonskii, Putin's Catspaw
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 23:09:02 -0700
 by: Gronk - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 06:09 UTC

Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 22:18:45 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> Tucker says, "Let Europe deal with this." I agree.
>>>

>> Putin thanks you both.
>
> It's a shame that Gibberish Joe gave Putin the finances he needed to
> invade Ukraine.

You mean four years under #DirtyDon...

interests / alt.politics / Tucker Carlson, Putin's Catspaw