Newsgroups: rec.roller-coaster
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 22:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Chance Zipper and no single riders
From: prairiep...@yahoo.com (John Doe)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 05:54 UTC

On Monday, January 14, 2019 at 11:11:18 PM UTC-5, Dave Althoff, Jr. wrote:
> SaraAB87 <irid...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> : Both Wade shows and Strates no longer allow singles on the enterprise,
> : its a huge disappointment. I have stopped supporting these companies. The
> : issue with Strates is the employees don't even speak english so they just
> : throw you out of line, its really rude of them. Both of these fairs have
> : POP too. Its kind of pointless anyways as the last 2 times I witnessed
> : the Strates enterprise (2 years in a row) it was set up and not even
> : operating....
> :
> : Did huss issue a service bulletin, official safety bulletin or something
> : about this? Or is this purely a $$$ thing as you say.
> I'm not aware of any such bulletin or notification.
>
> I AM aware that on its last day of operation, I did in fact ride Cedar
> Point's Enterprise as a solo rider. It's also worth noting that I did
> witness that ride operating in a seroiusly unbalanced fashion on multiple
> occasions. It seems the hardware really doesn't care that much; the
> hydraulic drive is quite overpowered, just as you would expect from a
> classic Huss ride.
>
> --Dave Althoff, Jr.
> /X\ _ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. ***

The extreme vast majority of single riders that want to ride single on the Zipper or any carnival ride don't have a choice but to ride alone. American culture is toxic, disconnected, and overflowing with default hate of all strangers. Americans don't get along with each other anymore. The entire social atmosphere is confined in closed cliques. Joining in is illegal and will get a person arrested and thrown in prison. "No Single Riders" is in fact designed to keep them completely off. It's the carnival's way of saying; "You're alone! Go back to your mom's basement, or we will put you in your place!"