Who is W.O. Baker, and why is he saying those terrible things about me?

interests / nyc.politics / Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

SubjectAuthor
* But why on earth, do our TOP Aryan women suck Black Dick on Camera?Susan Cohen
`* Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?? The Revd
 +* Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black DickMichael Ejercito
 |`- Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?? The Revd
 +* Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?flaviaR
 |`- Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?? The Revd
 `- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of PoorMichael Ejercito

1
But why on earth, do our TOP Aryan women suck Black Dick on Camera?

<ubbkco$fvd$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1507&group=nyc.politics#1507

From: thickir...@cunt.com (Susan Cohen)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Subject: But why on earth, do our TOP Aryan women suck Black Dick on Camera?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:10:32 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Poles against SPAMMING sub-human anti-Polish racist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Susan Cohen - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:10 UTC

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP neo-Nazi woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty

Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?

<88midihok02hfu2hrc1jomvelud0ei9kqb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1509&group=nyc.politics#1509

From: fformby-...@gmail.com (? The Revd)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.greek
Subject: Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:30:02 +0100
 by: ? The Revd - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:30 UTC

On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:10:32 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN spamming as Susan Cohen <thickirish@cunt.com> spammed from
STD.COM:

<jew spam b'rissed>

https://xhamster.com/videos/israeli-jewish-girl-sucking-big-black-cock-xh9YOWZ

Filthy disgusting jew ho'!

LOL

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?

<ubc2am$259h1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1510&group=nyc.politics#1510

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.greek
Subject: Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick
on Camera?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 19:08:21 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 02:08 UTC

� The Revd wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:10:32 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY
> SHEIN spamming as Susan Cohen <thickirish@cunt.com> spammed from
> STD.COM:
>
> <jew spam b'rissed>
>
> https://xhamster.com/videos/israeli-jewish-girl-sucking-big-black-cock-xh9YOWZ
>
> Filthy disgusting jew ho'!
>
> LOL

Mangina, it was an awesome video.

I wonder if you were jealous!

Michael

Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?

<q1bjdid5n2i70ek6sn9d2nh09ld6tchsp1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1511&group=nyc.politics#1511

From: thickir...@cunt.com (flaviaR)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.greek
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:28:43 -0400
 by: flaviaR - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:28 UTC

On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:30:02 +0100, † The Revd
<fformby-smythe@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:10:32 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY
>SHEIN spamming as Susan Cohen <thickirish@cunt.com> spammed from
>STD.COM:
>
><jew spam b'rissed>
>
>https://xhamster.com/videos/israeli-jewish-girl-sucking-big-black-cock-xh9YOWZ
>
>Filthy disgusting jew ho'!
>
>LOL

That could be describing any jewess. Please be more specific. In Boro
Park, Brooklyn, a nigger needs only start waving his schlong on Marcy
Ave. and some hasid twat will be on that in no time

Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?

<eickdit8q5mnupjrc4n4kqud4qqlgnikn2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1512&group=nyc.politics#1512

From: fformby-...@gmail.com (? The Revd)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.greek
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:55:29 +0100
 by: ? The Revd - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:55 UTC

On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:28:43 -0400, flaviaR <thickirish@cunt.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:30:02 +0100, † The Revd
><fformby-smythe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:10:32 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY
>>SHEIN spamming as Susan Cohen <thickirish@cunt.com> spammed from
>>STD.COM:
>>
>><jew spam b'rissed>
>>
>>https://xhamster.com/videos/israeli-jewish-girl-sucking-big-black-cock-xh9YOWZ
>>
>>Filthy disgusting jew ho'!
>>
>>LOL
>
>That could be describing any jewess. Please be more specific. In Boro
>Park, Brooklyn, a nigger needs only start waving his schlong on Marcy
>Ave. and some hasid twat will be on that in no time

Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

She sure, would.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: But why on earth, do our TOP 'Israeeli' subwomen suck Black Dick on Camera?

<iickdi5r8hrd1hogkibrivvajkmpqfqku2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1513&group=nyc.politics#1513

From: fformby-...@gmail.com (? The Revd)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.greek
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:55:55 +0100
 by: ? The Revd - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:55 UTC

On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 19:08:21 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>? The Revd wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:10:32 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY
>> SHEIN spamming as Susan Cohen <thickirish@cunt.com> spammed from
>> STD.COM:
>>
>> <jew spam b'rissed>
>>
>> https://xhamster.com/videos/israeli-jewish-girl-sucking-big-black-cock-xh9YOWZ
>>
>> Filthy disgusting jew ho'!
>>
>> LOL
>>
> Mangina, it was an awesome video.

Needledick, it was depraved jew-inspired filth.

> I wonder if you were jealous!

I bet,[sic][SIC!!! LOL] it reminded you of your 'interactions' with
ape Chrissie Morton!

#gookejershito

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<ubo9r4$bds3$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1518&group=nyc.politics#1518

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor
Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 10:30:12 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 17:30 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:30:02 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Revd", farted again:
>

>> <jew spam b'rissed>
>>
>> https://xhamster.com/videos/israeli-jewish-girl-sucking-big-black-cock-xh9YOWZ
>>
>> Filthy disgusting jew ho'!
>>
> You are just angry because SHE got what YOU need!

That is just so fucking obvious of the mangina.

Michael