From: nigger.m...@splcenter.org (Nigger mayor run city)
Subject: Re: 16-year-old nigger girl charged with assault for viral attack on
Asian family riding NYC subway
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 02:06:54 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.niggers, alt.politics.democrats, nyc.politics, sac.politics,
talk.politics.guns
 by: Nigger mayor run cit - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 00:06 UTC

On 20 Jun 2023, Harold Oswald <nowomr@protonmail.com> posted some

> These niggers cannot be reformed into society. Kill them all and let
> their bodies rot in public as a lesson to others.

The 16-year-old girl caught on camera pummeling an Asian mother from
Nevada as she was riding a Manhattan train with her family last week has
been charged with assault.

Arrest and charges: The teenager reportedly turned herself in to the New
York Police Department (NYPD) on Tuesday morning in the same area where
the attack occurred. She was arrested and charged with two counts of
assault for repeatedly punching Sue Young, the 51-year-old mother, and
Joanna Lin, a 34-year-old bystander who filmed the viral incident.

The viral attack: Young and her husband, Ken, and their 11-year-old twin
daughters were onboard a southbound F train near West 4th St. station at
around 8 p.m. on Aug. 3 when three teenage girls, including the arrested
16-year-old, began laughing and pointing at the family.

When Young decided to laugh with them as a way to stop their apparent
taunts, the trio became enraged. According to Young, the girls began
cursing and at one point said, �Go back to where you came from, b*tch!�
The girls stood over the family as Lin began recording the altercation.

More from NextShark: Bretman Rock Dedicates His Nylon Magazine Cover to
�All Gay, Queer Filipino Kids�

When the 16-year-old saw Lin recording, she allegedly punched Lin
multiple times. Lin said the girl hit her in the first and second
attacks and then dragged her by the hair to the floor and hit her �a few
times� in the head in the third attack. Young was also attacked as she
tried to get to Lin, causing bruising to her arm and head.

�As soon as I made contact and pushed her shoulders away, they all came
after me. I backed up, but the girl in the white t-shirt came slugging
at me� She grabbed my hair, I grabbed her hair, and I basically just
grabbed onto her hair to shield my face because she was swinging,� Young
told the New York Post.

It was then other passengers intervened to protect the family. The three
teenagers managed to flee the scene at the next stop.

Investigation: The NYPD previously offered a $3,500 reward for
information leading to the arrest of the 16-year-old girl. According to
police, the incident is being investigated as a possible hate crime as
the alleged perpetrator made an �anti-ethnic remark� during the assault.

Young and Lin�s statement: However, Young and Lin said that they do not
think that the incident was a hate crime. While Young said that
stereotypes of Asians being less confrontational had likely led the
young Black women to view them as easy targets, she does not believe
that the attack was initially motivated by racial animus, according to
NBC News. Young and her husband said they do not want to harbor or spark
resentment toward the girls and the Black community.

�These are very young girls. Somebody or something or some circumstance
has made a big impression on them � whether it�s historical pressure,
societal pressure, social pressure,� Young told NBC News.

Lin, who is relieved by the 16-year-old�s decision to turn herself in,
also hopes that the teen will issue an apology and receive �therapy,
counseling and mentorship.�

MsOriginal
1 hour ago

Young and Lin, the victims of the assault, are certainly forgiving --
maybe almost too forgiving? They're asking that it not be prosecuted as
a hate crime, although one of the girls threw a race-based insult at
them, and Young and Lin say the assailants behavior might be due to
"historical pressure, societal pressure, social pressure." They left
out negligent or plain Bad parents. Seems it's always everybody and
everything's fault except the people most responsible for influencing
how their children turn out.

https://news.yahoo.com/16-old-girl-charged-assault-200210055.html