From: bidens.f...@nytimes.com (Biden's fault)
Subject: Re: Limp dick Democrat Adams warns of soaring costs as migrant kids
flood school system, begs New Yorkers to 'do more'
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 07:24:33 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.niggers, alt.politics.immigration, nyc.politics, sac.politics,
talk.politics.guns
 by: Biden's fault - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 05:24 UTC

David <gayrightdddists@yahoomail.com> wrote in

> You're the leader you stupid weak Democrat nigger. Show some fucking
> leadership.

An indignant Mayor Eric Adams warned Tuesday that New York City is �on
the eve of a fiscal cliff�� as the projected multibillion-dollar cost of
its migrant influx was set to soar thanks partly to asylum school kids.

�We need national leadership,� Hizzoner said, repeating his demand that
the Biden administration step up and do more to combat the border crisis
� while also ordering New Yorkers to do the same.

�We need every New Yorker that has something to offer to play a role.
This is not Mayor Adams� job. This is the job of the people of the city
of New York, and everyone should participate in that through New York
City Cares, through the 100 nonprofits that we are part of and all the
other groups,� the Democratic mayor said.

�Everyone needs to be a part of that, and I�m not going to allow anyone
to allow this moment to go past without asking, �What are you doing to
help people who are in need right now?� �

More than 18,000 children in the city�s shelter system are enrolled in
public schools for the upcoming year. The figure includes non-migrant
students with no place to call home but doesn�t account yet for
asylum-seeking youngsters who have yet to register with the school
system � a number that state and city officials have warned could be
massive in the coming weeks.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/08/adams-warns-of-soaring-costs-as-migrant-kid
s-flood-schools-fiscal-cliff/

Re: Limp dick Democrat Adams warns of soaring costs as migrant kids flood school system, begs New Yorkers to 'do more'

<ub011c$3uktl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1494&group=nyc.politics#1494

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: alt.niggers,alt.politics.immigration,nyc.politics,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns
flood school system, begs New Yorkers to 'do more'
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 06:32:45 -0600
 by: Lucas McCain - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 12:32 UTC

On 8/8/2023 11:24 PM, Biden's fault wrote:
> David <gayrightdddists@yahoomail.com> wrote in
>
>> You're the leader you stupid weak Democrat nigger. Show some fucking
>> leadership.
>
> An indignant Mayor Eric Adams warned Tuesday that New York City is “on
> the eve of a fiscal cliff’’ as the projected multibillion-dollar cost of
> its migrant influx was set to soar thanks partly to asylum school kids.
>
> “We need national leadership,” Hizzoner said, repeating his demand that
> the Biden administration step up and do more to combat the border crisis
> — while also ordering New Yorkers to do the same.
>
> “We need every New Yorker that has something to offer to play a role.
> This is not Mayor Adams’ job. This is the job of the people of the city
> of New York, and everyone should participate in that through New York
> City Cares, through the 100 nonprofits that we are part of and all the
> other groups,” the Democratic mayor said.
>
> “Everyone needs to be a part of that, and I’m not going to allow anyone
> to allow this moment to go past without asking, ‘What are you doing to
> help people who are in need right now?’ ”
>
> More than 18,000 children in the city’s shelter system are enrolled in
> public schools for the upcoming year. The figure includes non-migrant
> students with no place to call home but doesn’t account yet for
> asylum-seeking youngsters who have yet to register with the school
> system — a number that state and city officials have warned could be
> massive in the coming weeks.
>
> https://nypost.com/2023/08/08/adams-warns-of-soaring-costs-as-migrant-kid
> s-flood-schools-fiscal-cliff/

This is a new one, "asylum-seeking youngsters". These Democrats go to
great lengths to avoid calling invaders by their correct name.

Until the woketards can name the problem for what it is, they will
continue to be flooded with invaders.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Limp dick Democrat Adams warns of soaring costs as migrant kids flood school system, begs New Yorkers to 'do more'

<ub01b7$3unop$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1495&group=nyc.politics#1495

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.niggers,alt.politics.immigration,nyc.politics,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Limp dick Democrat Adams warns of soaring costs as migrant kids flood school system, begs New Yorkers to 'do more'
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 07:32:23 -0500
 by: Scout - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 12:32 UTC

"Biden's fault" <bidens.fault@nytimes.com> wrote in message
> David <gayrightdddists@yahoomail.com> wrote in
>
>> You're the leader you stupid weak Democrat nigger. Show some fucking
>> leadership.
>
> An indignant Mayor Eric Adams warned Tuesday that New York City is "on
> the eve of a fiscal cliff'' as the projected multibillion-dollar cost of
> its migrant influx was set to soar thanks partly to asylum school kids.
>
> "We need national leadership," Hizzoner said, repeating his demand that
> the Biden administration step up and do more to combat the border crisis
> - while also ordering New Yorkers to do the same.
>
> "We need every New Yorker that has something to offer to play a role.
> This is not Mayor Adams' job. This is the job of the people of the city
> of New York, and everyone should participate in that through New York
> City Cares, through the 100 nonprofits that we are part of and all the
> other groups," the Democratic mayor said.
>
> "Everyone needs to be a part of that, and I'm not going to allow anyone
> to allow this moment to go past without asking, 'What are you doing to
> help people who are in need right now?' "
>
> More than 18,000 children in the city's shelter system are enrolled in
> public schools for the upcoming year. The figure includes non-migrant
> students with no place to call home but doesn't account yet for
> asylum-seeking youngsters who have yet to register with the school
> system - a number that state and city officials have warned could be
> massive in the coming weeks.
>
> https://nypost.com/2023/08/08/adams-warns-of-soaring-costs-as-migrant-kid
> s-flood-schools-fiscal-cliff/

May 2023: "Mayor Adams denied Tuesday that he intends to roll back New
York's sanctuary city status..."
Jul 2023: " New York City mayor Eric Adams announced the end of an era this
week: Gotham will put its experiment as a "sanctuary city" to an end. "

So tell us, Mr. Adams, does that mean you will get behind demanding Joe
Biden secure our borders. If illegal immigration has been so bad for NYC..
it can only be worse for the border states and cities that have to deal with
the bulk of the influx.