Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Biden Admin Warns It 'Will Not Be In A Position To Evacuate U.S. Citizens’ From Ukraine
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:05:11 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 02:05 UTC

Democrat President Joe Biden�s administration has reportedly indicated
that it will not be able to evacuate U.S. citizens from Ukraine amid
rapidly deteriorating conditions as Russia appears likely to invade at
any moment.

�Given that the President has said military action by Russia could come
at any time, the U.S. government will not be in a position to evacuate
U.S. citizens.� Biden�s State Department said, according to Fox News
correspondent Jennifer Griffin. �So U.S. citizens, currently present in
Ukraine should plan accordingly.�

From State Dept call: �Given that the President has said
military action by Russia could come at any time. The US
government will not be in a position to evacuate US citizens.
So US citizens, currently present in Ukraine should plan
accordingly.� Arrange commercial flights.

� Jennifer Griffin (@JenGriffinFNC) January 24, 2022

The news came as the Biden administration ordered the families of all
American personnel at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine on Sunday to
immediately leave the country.

�The security conditions, particularly along Ukraine�s borders, in
Russia-occupied Crimea, and in Russia-controlled eastern Ukraine, are
unpredictable and can deteriorate with little notice. Demonstrations,
which have turned violent at times, regularly occur throughout Ukraine,
including in Kyiv,� the department said. �Do not travel to Ukraine due
to the increased threats of Russian military action and COVID-19.
Exercise increased caution in Ukraine due to crime and civil unrest.
Some areas have increased risk.�

A separate report on Sunday indicated that Biden was considering
deploying U.S. forces to Eastern Europe in an apparent attempt to not
appear weak, although many experts warn that it is too little too late.

Biden�s is considering the deployment of �several thousand U.S. troops,
as well as warships and aircraft, to NATO allies in the Baltics and
Eastern Europe, an expansion of American military involvement amid
mounting fears of a Russian incursion into Ukraine,� The New York Times
reported. �The move would signal a major pivot for the Biden
administration, which up until recently was taking a restrained stance
on Ukraine, out of fear of provoking Russia into invading.�

The report said that senior military officials told Biden that he could
deploy up to 5,000 U.S. troops to the region with the ability to ramp
that number up �tenfold if things deteriorate.� Biden is expected to
make a decision as early as this week about what course of action he
will take.

�After years of tiptoeing around the question of how much military
support to provide to Ukraine, for fear of provoking Russia, Biden
officials have recently warned that the United States could throw its
weight behind a Ukrainian insurgency should [Russian President
Vladimir] Putin invade Ukraine,� the report added. �And the deployment
of thousands of additional American troops to NATO�s eastern flank,
which includes Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Biden administration
officials said, is exactly the scenario that Mr. Putin has wanted to
avoid, as he has seen the western military alliance creep closer and
closer to Russia�s own border.�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Biden Admin Warns It 'Will Not Be In A Position To Evacuate U.S. Citizens’ From Ukraine

<FBdIJ.38994$i%.35752@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14845&group=alt.politics#14845

Subject: Re:_Biden_Admin_Warns_It_'Will_Not_Be_In_A_Position_T
o_Evacuate_U.S._Citizens’_From_Ukraine
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:16:52 -0500
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 15:16 UTC

On 1/24/22 9:05 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> [...]
> deploy up to 5,000 U.S. troops to the region with the ability to ramp
> that number up “tenfold if things deteriorate.” Biden is expected to
> make a decision as early as this week about what course of action he
> will take.
>
> “After years of tiptoeing around the question of how much military
> support to provide to Ukraine, for fear of provoking Russia, Biden
> officials have recently warned that the United States could throw its
> weight behind a Ukrainian insurgency should [Russian President
> Vladimir] Putin invade Ukraine,” the report added. “And the deployment
> of thousands of additional American troops to NATO’s eastern flank,
> which includes Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Biden administration
> officials said, is exactly the scenario that Mr. Putin has wanted to
> avoid, as he has seen the western military alliance creep closer and

Biden saying he's prepared to evacuate someone should scare them to
death.....

It's like Hitler saying he's building resort towns for the Jews.....

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
274 - Democrat leaders are using the scorched earth policy in all their
Democrat run Cities/States as they see their failure was inevitable.

They need to destroy them before they collapse from the Democrats own
leadership and mandates and gun control and other failed policies.

Proposed State Law Would Make It Illegal to Request a Person’s Vaccine Status

<OIdIJ.31439$%T.31006@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14846&group=alt.politics#14846

Subject: Proposed_State_Law_Would_Make_It_Illegal_to_Request_a_Per
son’s_Vaccine_Status
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:24:30 -0500
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 15:24 UTC

Isn't there already a medical privacy law, I think it's called HIPA?

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
124 - Grasshopper.... "You can hang a dead man many times, but a live
man only once."

interests / alt.politics / Proposed State Law Would Make It Illegal to Request a Person’s Vaccine Status