If you want to know how old a man is, ask his brother-in-law.

interests / soc.history.war.misc / Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!a425couple
+- Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!!Jones
`- Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!Walt

1
Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!

<mRqWL.387636$Ldj8.90964@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1482&group=soc.history.war.misc#1482

Subject: Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,seattle.politics,atl.general,alt.war.vietnam,soc.history.war.misc,or.politics
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 19:28:34 -0700
 by: a425couple - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 02:28 UTC

On 4/2/23 06:50, !Jones wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Apr 2023 07:52:01 -0000 (UTC), in talk.politics.guns LBJ
> killed JFK <own-it@democrats.org> wrote:
>
>> Because of Democrat pussies and Jane Fonda types. If the gloves had
been
>> off the rules of engagement, Vietnam would be an American territory
in SE
>> Asia.
>
> I'm not chasing you down that rat hole; you simply don't know what
> you're talking about. ----
> 2) ---- LBJ and Tricky both ratcheted up the US commitment.
> ----

So, Jones is again lying out his ass.

When asshole dog ear pulling LBJ / POTUS Johnson took office
the USA had around 20,000 troops in Vietnam.

Then the asshole uncaring bully jerk started incrementally
pushing more and more of our nations finest into what he
made with his 'rules of engagement' a meat grinder.
Month after month he increased the count.
It went up well over 520,000 of our fine troops.
And, then LBJ finally admitted he did not have any answer.
36,000 of our youth dead, and he did not have an answer.

When Richard Nixon became POTUS there were around 500,000
troops in country and with the first year Nixon began
the Vietnamization and started month after month pulling
units and troops out. He got a Peace Treaty signed,
got the 591 known POWs back, and got us totally out.

Very clearly, LBJ put troops in to die, and Nixon got
us out.

Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!

<m3ik2i1214unhbt5ljocr0qfsecn34tctn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1483&group=soc.history.war.misc#1483

From: x...@y.com (!Jones)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,seattle.politics,atl.general,alt.war.vietnam,soc.history.war.misc,or.politics
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 22:32:22 -0500
 by: !Jones - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 03:32 UTC

On Sun, 2 Apr 2023 19:28:34 -0700, in talk.politics.guns a425couple
<a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote:

>So, Jones is again lying out his ass.

I'll be happy to read anything you have to say whenever you adopt a
civil tone of voice. Until that happens, I can't hear you.

Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!

<u0di0j$39j0b$2@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1484&group=soc.history.war.misc#1484

From: wal...@none.biz (Walt)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,seattle.politics,atl.general,alt.war.vietnam,soc.history.war.misc,or.politics
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 03:43:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Walt - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 03:43 UTC

On 02 Apr 2023, a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> posted some

> On 4/2/23 06:50, !Jones wrote:
> > On Sun, 2 Apr 2023 07:52:01 -0000 (UTC), in talk.politics.guns LBJ
> > killed JFK <own-it@democrats.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Because of Democrat pussies and Jane Fonda types. If the gloves had
> been
> >> off the rules of engagement, Vietnam would be an American territory
> in SE
> >> Asia.
> >
> > I'm not chasing you down that rat hole; you simply don't know what
> > you're talking about. ----
> > 2) ---- LBJ and Tricky both ratcheted up the US commitment.
> > ----
>
> So, Jones is again lying out his ass.
>
> When asshole dog ear pulling LBJ / POTUS Johnson took office
> the USA had around 20,000 troops in Vietnam.
>
> Then the asshole uncaring bully jerk started incrementally
> pushing more and more of our nations finest into what he
> made with his 'rules of engagement' a meat grinder.
> Month after month he increased the count.
> It went up well over 520,000 of our fine troops.
> And, then LBJ finally admitted he did not have any answer.
> 36,000 of our youth dead, and he did not have an answer.
>
> When Richard Nixon became POTUS there were around 500,000
> troops in country and with the first year Nixon began
> the Vietnamization and started month after month pulling
> units and troops out. He got a Peace Treaty signed,
> got the 591 known POWs back, and got us totally out.
>
> Very clearly, LBJ put troops in to die, and Nixon got
> us out.

Let's add this into the record.

Brown & Root constructed a massive dam project near Austin. The company's
founders, Herman and George Brown, won the contract to build Mansfield Dam
thanks to the efforts of Johnson, who was then a Texas congressman.

After Johnson took over the Oval Office, Brown & Root won contracts for
huge construction projects for the federal government. By the mid-1960s,
newspaper columnists and the Republican minority in Congress began to
suggest that the company's good luck was tied to its sizable contributions
to Johnson's political campaign.

More questions were raised when a consortium of which Brown & Root was a
part won a $380 million contract to build airports, bases, hospitals and
other facilities for the U.S. Navy in South Vietnam. By 1967, the General
Accounting Office had faulted the "Vietnam builders" -- as they were known
-- for massive accounting lapses and allowing thefts of materials.

Brown & Root also became a target for anti-war protesters: they called the
firm the embodiment of the "military-industrial complex" and denounced it
for building detention cells to hold Viet Cong prisoners in South Vietnam.

LBJ was a Democrat criminal who profited from the Vietnam war.

interests / soc.history.war.misc / Re: Actually, --lying partisan piece of shit Jones lying again!