Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -- Arthur C. Clarke

interests / nyc.politics / 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

SubjectAuthor
* 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsuseapen
+- Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsRonald Reagan
+* Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantspothead
|+- Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsKlaus Schadenfreude
|`* Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsDuke Mantee
| `- Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsGovernor Swill
+* Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsJust Wondering
|+* Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantspothead
||`* Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsMitchell Holman
|| +- Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsGovernor Swill
|| `* Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsDuke Mantee
||  `- Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsGovernor Swill
|`- Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsDuke Mantee
`- Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrantsScout

1
'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<XnsB0491F1AC275ABX@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1463&group=nyc.politics#1463

From: yourd...@outlook.com (useapen)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Subject: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 10:03:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: useapen - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 10:03 UTC

New York City plans to distribute fliers at the southern border warning
migrants there is "no guarantee" they will receive help if they come
there.

Mayor Eric Adams announced the plan on Wednesday, arguing the city could
not handle any more migrants as it has taken in 90,000 since April last
year.

"We have no more room," said the leader of America's biggest city.

Republican-led states have been transporting migrants to Democratic-run
areas in protest at border policies.

A copy of the flier tells migrants: "Please consider another city as you
make your decision about where to settle in the US."

It warns - in English and in Spanish - that the cost of food,
transportation and other necessities in New York are expensive and says
the city cannot guarantee housing and other social services for new
arrivals.

The city of 8.3 million people said in a statement that it was "at
capacity".

As a part of the plan, Mr Adams, a Democrat, also announced that single
adult migrants will only be able to stay in the city's shelters for 60
days and will need to reapply for a space after that.

Mr Adams told a news conference the city would try to help migrants find
housing with relatives and friends.

The mayor blamed the federal and state government for not providing enough
aid for the city to offer housing and other social services for new
arrivals.

"We cannot continue to absorb tens of thousands of newcomers on our own
without the help of the state and federal government," he said.

A record 105,800 people are living in New York's shelters at the moment,
including over 54,000 asylum seekers, says the city.

Migrant protest at NY hotel highlights growing issue
'Surprise' in Canada as NYC buses migrants to border
Critics of Mr Adams' new plan argue it violates the city's right-to-
shelter rules, which guarantee temporary housing for those in need. Mr
Adams has attempted to weaken those rules amid the influx of migrants.

In a statement on Twitter, the American Civil Liberties Union of New York
called the mayor's new plan "cruel" and "unlawful".

It "flies in the face of New Yorkers' values of compassion and care", the
organisation said.

In recent months, Mr Adams has taken a number of steps to try to limit new
migrant arrivals.

In May, he announced he would send willing migrants to nearby counties
outside of the city, sparking a backlash from some local New York
officials.

The Republican-led states transporting migrants by bus to Democratic-run
jurisdictions have focused on self-proclaimed "sanctuary" cities that
limit their co-operation with federal immigration authorities.

They have also said the measure is designed to increase pressure on
President Joe Biden, a Democrat, to do more to reduce the number of
migrants crossing the southern US border.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66259075

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<u9gu9n$3s7nk$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1464&group=nyc.politics#1464

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: now...@protonmail.com (Ronald Reagan)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 15:57:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ronald Reagan - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 15:57 UTC

>New York City plans to distribute fliers at the southern border warning
>migrants there is "no guarantee" they will receive help if they come
>there.

Cripple Greg Abbott and DeSantis the dago want to turn refugees into slaves.
The only thing holding them back is how Ted Cruz (Rafael) looks just like 'em
and could get treated the same.

I don't blame refugees for not wanting to live in Texas or Florida with all
that violent crime and murders.

What shitholes. Slums.

Eight Of The Top Ten Murder States Are 'Red' States.

�You can�t make this stuff up. Eight of the top ten murder states, in terms
of the increase in murder rates, are all red states,� California Gov. Gavin
Newsom charged last week. Newsom charged that in general, �red� states that
voted for Donald Trump do more poorly than �blue� states that supported
President Biden in the 2020 election. He tweeted an excerpt from an interview
that has been viewed more than 3 million times � with a line with a little
less nuance: �8 of the top 10 murder states are red.� Newsom�s point was that
states that supported Biden have a good story to tell and should go on the
offense against Republicans who decry rising crime rates, reports the
Washington Post Fact Checker. �How are we losing these debates?� he said. �We
got to go on the offense.� Newsom spokesman Nathan Click says the data are
derived from reports by Third Way, a left-leaning policy group, about the
�red state murder problem.� The first report, using crime statistics released
by state governments, said eight of the 10 states with the highest murder
rates in 2020 voted for Trump. A later report, relying on data from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said �solidly red states have
dominated the top 10 murder rate states for the past decade � some for each
of the last 21 years.�

The CDC data shows that in 2019, eight of the top 10 states voted for Trump;
in 2020, seven of the top 10 did. The report said the gap in murder rates
between red and blue states has widened, from a low of a nine percent gap in
2003 and 2004 to a high of 44 percent in 2019. Experts question whether
politics, as opposed to social conditions, is a deciding factor in the high
homicide rates. Using the 2020 electoral college map as a proxy for blue and
red states glosses over whether Democrats or Republicans run individual
states. The top 10 states by murder rate in 2020 were Mississippi, Louisiana,
Alabama, Missouri, Arkansas, South Carolina, Tennessee, Illinois, Maryland
and Georgia. The last three are listed by Third Way as �blue� states, though
Georgia only narrowly voted for Biden in 2020. �If politics plays a role,
it�s a minor role,� said Tod Burke, a former police officer and professor
emeritus in the Department of Criminal Justice at Radford University. He said
the South traditionally has had higher poverty rates, more economic
disadvantages and a culture of guns that leads to more violence.

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<u9guv7$3scd2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1465&group=nyc.politics#1465

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 16:09:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 16:09 UTC

On 2023-07-22, useapen <yourdime@outlook.com> wrote:
> [...]
> called the mayor's new plan "cruel" and "unlawful".
>
> It "flies in the face of New Yorkers' values of compassion and care", the
> organisation said.
>
> In recent months, Mr Adams has taken a number of steps to try to limit new
> migrant arrivals.
>
> In May, he announced he would send willing migrants to nearby counties
> outside of the city, sparking a backlash from some local New York
> officials.
>
> The Republican-led states transporting migrants by bus to Democratic-run
> jurisdictions have focused on self-proclaimed "sanctuary" cities that
> limit their co-operation with federal immigration authorities.
>
> They have also said the measure is designed to increase pressure on
> President Joe Biden, a Democrat, to do more to reduce the number of
> migrants crossing the southern US border.

Mayor Adams is a self serving idiot. He might possibly become the worst mayor of NYC since DeBlasio.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<d00obidskl4fktj9uuq2kmf16civuf8jac@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1466&group=nyc.politics#1466

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 09:14:56 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 16:14 UTC

[Default] On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 16:09:12 -0000 (UTC), pothead
<pothead@snakebite.com> typed:

>On 2023-07-22, useapen <yourdime@outlook.com> wrote:
>> New York City plans to distribute fliers at the southern border warning
>> migrants there is "no guarantee" they will receive help if they come
>> there.
>>
>> Mayor Eric Adams announced the plan on Wednesday, arguing the city could
>> not handle any more migrants as it has taken in 90,000 since April last
>> year.
>>
>> "We have no more room," said the leader of America's biggest city.

Oh horse shit.

https://www.trulia.com/for_rent/New_York,NY/

$3,575 - $9,167/mo
Studio-3bd
1-2ba
West Wharf,
Brooklyn, NY 11222

$4,144 - $14,201/mo
Studio-3bd
1-3ba
Anagram Nomad,
New York, NY 10016

$4,072 - $11,318/mo
Studio-2bd
1-2ba
19 Dutch,
New York, NY 10038

etc. etc. etc.

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<u9h29n$3ssid$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1467&group=nyc.politics#1467

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Duke Mantee)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 11:05:59 -0600
 by: Duke Mantee - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 17:05 UTC

On 7/22/2023 10:09 AM, pothead wrote:
> [...]
>> organisation said.
>>
>> In recent months, Mr Adams has taken a number of steps to try to limit new
>> migrant arrivals.
>>
>> In May, he announced he would send willing migrants to nearby counties
>> outside of the city, sparking a backlash from some local New York
>> officials.
>>
>> The Republican-led states transporting migrants by bus to Democratic-run
>> jurisdictions have focused on self-proclaimed "sanctuary" cities that
>> limit their co-operation with federal immigration authorities.
>>
>> They have also said the measure is designed to increase pressure on
>> President Joe Biden, a Democrat, to do more to reduce the number of
>> migrants crossing the southern US border.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66259075
>
> Mayor Adams is a self serving idiot. He might possibly become the worst mayor of NYC since DeBlasio.

I heard an NYPD official interviewed on the radio who said Adams was
fast track promoted through the ranks of NYPD despite the fact that
Adams was unable to pass the exams required for each promotion. The
NYPD official said that Adams was dumb and incompetent but had the right
skin color for promotion.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“You dont need a Weatherman to know which way the wind blows.” (1960s
folksinger)

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<jv6obip9rcu65s3sp6frrc0bavec847kjm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1468&group=nyc.politics#1468

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 14:12:56 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 18:12 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 11:05:59 -0600, Duke Mantee <hisler@nym.hush.com> wrote:

>I heard an NYPD official interviewed on the radio who said

I heard your mother sucks great cock but when I saw the sores in her mouth I decided to
let your dad blow me instead.

Swill
--
Trump and his MAGA nitwits don't know it yet but they've all been
politically castrated.

GO RFK! https://www.kennedy24.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<GlVuM.46350$f7Ub.23314@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1469&group=nyc.politics#1469

Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
From: JW...@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 12:37:26 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 18:37 UTC

On 7/22/2023 4:03 AM, useapen wrote:
> [...]
> called the mayor's new plan "cruel" and "unlawful".
>
> It "flies in the face of New Yorkers' values of compassion and care", the
> organisation said.
>
> In recent months, Mr Adams has taken a number of steps to try to limit new
> migrant arrivals.
>
> In May, he announced he would send willing migrants to nearby counties
> outside of the city, sparking a backlash from some local New York
> officials.
>
> The Republican-led states transporting migrants by bus to Democratic-run
> jurisdictions have focused on self-proclaimed "sanctuary" cities that
> limit their co-operation with federal immigration authorities.
>
> They have also said the measure is designed to increase pressure on
> President Joe Biden, a Democrat, to do more to reduce the number of
> migrants crossing the southern US border.

"We want open borders, but not in our back yard."
- USA liberals everywhere.

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<u9hgcs$3umk6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1470&group=nyc.politics#1470

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:06:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:06 UTC

On 2023-07-22, Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> organisation said.
>>
>> In recent months, Mr Adams has taken a number of steps to try to limit new
>> migrant arrivals.
>>
>> In May, he announced he would send willing migrants to nearby counties
>> outside of the city, sparking a backlash from some local New York
>> officials.
>>
>> The Republican-led states transporting migrants by bus to Democratic-run
>> jurisdictions have focused on self-proclaimed "sanctuary" cities that
>> limit their co-operation with federal immigration authorities.
>>
>> They have also said the measure is designed to increase pressure on
>> President Joe Biden, a Democrat, to do more to reduce the number of
>> migrants crossing the southern US border.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66259075
>>
> "We want open borders, but not in our back yard."

True.
Did you see how fast they sent the migrants packing when Greg Abbott bused them to Cape Cod's
Martha's Vineyard? Which like the Hampton's, is the elite's playground.
They were gone in like a day and a half.

It's NIMBY in action.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<XnsB049DBB161DEAnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.52>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1472&group=nyc.politics#1472

Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 02:40:31 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 02:40 UTC

pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in

> [...]
>>> counties outside of the city, sparking a backlash from some local
>>> New York officials.
>>>
>>> The Republican-led states transporting migrants by bus to
>>> Democratic-run jurisdictions have focused on self-proclaimed
>>> "sanctuary" cities that limit their co-operation with federal
>>> immigration authorities.
>>>
>>> They have also said the measure is designed to increase pressure on
>>> President Joe Biden, a Democrat, to do more to reduce the number of
>>> migrants crossing the southern US border.
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66259075
>>>
>> "We want open borders, but not in our back yard."
>> - USA liberals everywhere.
>
> True.
> Did you see how fast they sent the migrants packing when Greg Abbott
> bused them to Cape Cod's Martha's Vineyard? Which like the Hampton's,
> is the elite's playground. They were gone in like a day and a half.

Have you notice how Florida is BEGGING
migrants to ignore the DeSantis xenophobia
and please stay on the job, doing the work
that Americans refuse to?

Video shows Florida Republicans beg
migrants not to leave state
JUNE 7, 2023

https://www.salon.com/2023/06/07/video-shows-florida-beg-migrants-not-to-
leave-state-over-desantis-anti-law/

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<va8pbitbk7dtmqd6ti3ub9d3splpk9us9v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1473&group=nyc.politics#1473

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 23:45:07 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 03:45 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 02:40:31 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote

>>> "We want open borders, but not in our back yard."
>>> - USA liberals everywhere.

>> True.
>> Did you see how fast they sent the migrants packing when Greg Abbott
>> bused them to Cape Cod's Martha's Vineyard? Which like the Hampton's,
>> is the elite's playground. They were gone in like a day and a half.

> Have you notice how Florida is BEGGING migrants to ignore the DeSantis xenophobia
>and please stay on the job, doing the work that Americans refuse to?

>Video shows Florida Republicans beg migrants not to leave state
>JUNE 7, 2023
>https://www.salon.com/2023/06/07/video-shows-florida-beg-migrants-not-to-leave-state-over-desantis-anti-law/

They're going to tell each audience what they want to hear and that means they'll learn
their lessons the hard way.

Swill
--
Trump and his MAGA nitwits don't know it yet but they've all been
politically castrated.

GO RFK! https://www.kennedy24.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<u9jndk$9gdd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1478&group=nyc.politics#1478

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Duke Mantee)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 11:18:45 -0600
 by: Duke Mantee - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:18 UTC

On 7/22/2023 12:37 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
> [...]
>> organisation said.
>>
>> In recent months, Mr Adams has taken a number of steps to try to limit
>> new
>> migrant arrivals.
>>
>> In May, he announced he would send willing migrants to nearby counties
>> outside of the city, sparking a backlash from some local New York
>> officials.
>>
>> The Republican-led states transporting migrants by bus to Democratic-run
>> jurisdictions have focused on self-proclaimed "sanctuary" cities that
>> limit their co-operation with federal immigration authorities.
>>
>> They have also said the measure is designed to increase pressure on
>> President Joe Biden, a Democrat, to do more to reduce the number of
>> migrants crossing the southern US border.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66259075
>>
> "We want open borders, but not in our back yard."

MSN is pushing their propaganda that Blacks and Hispanics need to be
distributed to areas that don't have them. The Lysenko-ist myth is that
if disruptive, lower achieving "teens" are injected into high achieving,
academically oriented school districts and less colorful neighborhoods,
rather than bringing the test scores down to their level, they will
become smarter and less disruptive. 70 years of Head Start and past
Brown versus the Board of Education show that like Lysenkoism in the
USSR, show the lie of the "nature vs nurture" myth.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/how-rich-blue-suburbs-keep-the-poor-away/ar-AA1eenwm

This Black woman tells it better than I could:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7mZQvaQDk

--
[...]

<u9js0r$amjm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1479&group=nyc.politics#1479

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Duke Mantee)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:37:16 -0600
 by: Duke Mantee - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 18:37 UTC

On 7/22/2023 8:40 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Have you notice how Florida is BEGGING migrants to ignore the DeSantis
> xenophobia and please stay on the job, doing the work that Americans
> refuse to?

No I haven't. Floridians keep voting for DeSantis because they don't
want Florida turned into some shit hole like Cuba, Haiti or Shitexico.
The same "employers" who want an endless supply of "migrants" are
probably descendents of plantation owners who wanted an endless supply
of African slaves.

--
[...]

<eegrbi95vckg2bvdd4m3gc5c3ch5b7m0h5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1480&group=nyc.politics#1480

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 20:12:15 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 00:12 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:37:16 -0600, Duke Mantee <hisler@nym.hush.com> wrote:

>On 7/22/2023 8:40 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Have you notice how Florida is BEGGING migrants to ignore the DeSantis
>> xenophobia and please stay on the job, doing the work that Americans
>> refuse to?
>
>No I haven't.

Then take your fingers out of your ears.

Swill
--
https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate

Inflation is already at Fed target.

It is below the long term historical average.

Unemployment remains low at under 4%.

Fed cuts have not pushed us into a recession.

Interest rates remain in historical low range.

The housing market is hot.

Manufacturing is hot.

"Comeback in Factory Jobs Appears to Be for Real"
<https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-02-09/comeback-in-factory-jobs-appears-to-be-for-real>

"Unpacking the Boom in U.S. Construction of Manufacturing Facilities"
<https://home.treasury.gov/news/featured-stories/unpacking-the-boom-in-us-construction-of-manufacturing-facilities>

Is manufacturing growing in the US?

"U.S. manufacturing growth outpaces the rest of the world

"It was negative for nearly the entire range, reaching a minimum of -8% in late 2021
before increasing to become positive in September 2022. In November 2022 it was 0.26%.
American manufacturing growth started outpacing the rest of the world's growth at the end
of last year for the first time in recent memory.Mar 7, 2023"
<https://www.axios.com/2023/03/07/us-manufacturing-growth-outpaced-world>

GO RFK!

Send money!

https://www.kennedy24.com

Re: 'We have no more room,' NYC mayor Eric Adams warns migrants

<u9mdjq$ofig$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1481&group=nyc.politics#1481

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nyc.politics
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 12:44:58 -0500
 by: Scout - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 17:44 UTC

"useapen" <yourdime@outlook.com> wrote in message
> New York City plans to distribute fliers at the southern border warning
> migrants there is "no guarantee" they will receive help if they come
> there.

Tough shit.... You wanted them, you're getting them.

After all, you had no problems with Texas having to deal with them, and
refused to allow them to hang up fliers at the border stating no illegal
entry was allowed.

I think this is a sign that Texas should double the number of buses going to
NYC..