Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 17:46:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: null hypothesis: jews don't control American political discourse
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bozo de niro)
 by: bozo de niro - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 00:46 UTC

On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 8:45:02 AM UTC-7, S K wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOhTe1kpePE
>
> they are general topics of interest to all American - and 3 jews are discussing it.
>
> jews are 2.4 pct of the US population.
>
> The chance that this show turned out to be a three jew show by chance 0.0013824 pct.
>
> hjews - may they rot in hell for initiating and sustaining the Ukraine war.

The S K troll is a PUTIN-PHILE, PUTIN-cocksucking commie, and her position on Ukraine is also clear and convincing evidence that
the S K scum is a cowardly neutered female troll and almost certainly a disinformation plant from deep inside Russia. The Commies
there have been conspicuously inserting themselves into newsgroups populated by Jews for the past 30 / 40 years, and in S K's case, the
stupid fool doesn't even recognize the complementary properties of the very YouTubes and videos she often inserts as reason and evidence
to suggest just the opposite of what she's trying to convey, namely as negative commentary and otherwise uncomplimentary distractions of Jews
— yet they're often very funny and complimentary of the very subjects she means to target, yet the scum fool S K doesn't understand the nuance of
her own propaganda and material because that's the fatal flaw and mistake many antisemitic Jew-haters and commie failures commit when they
plagiarize material as students, which surely this dumbfuck S K does for a living dontcha S K you PUTIN COCKSUCKING commie. I've seen S K-like
trolls and commie scum masquerading as Nazis all over the web and newsgroup landscape, and they're just like parasitic bedbugs they are, who
once they crawl into bed and feign their dumb immature unsophisticated questions, they spew their virulent toxic hate and collect their check,
dontcha S K you sorry bitch whore. Does your whore mother and bastard father know what you do for a living? They oughta, they gotta support
you to keep you off the streets.

interests / alt.usage.english / Re: null hypothesis: jews don't control American political discourse