Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 17:06:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Jew power - three fox-news trained seals talk to a jew about
Iran's alleged nuclear weapons - without A PEEP about Jew country's 400 jukes
From: ranjit_m...@yahoo.com (Dingbat)
 by: Dingbat - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 00:06 UTC

On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 8:36:57 AM UTC-7, S K wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tey5qEth4oA

Israel's nukes are never touted as being for a 1st strike, so they're obviously for a 2nd strike.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_strike

Now, read this and eat your sorry heart out.\

https://cbnisrael.org/2022/08/25/seventeen-years-after-the-disengagement-israel-is-still-reaching-out-to-help-gaza/

You will not hear this at the United Nations or in mainstream media: Israel will allow more work permits for carefully screened Gazans to enter Israel for jobs through the Erez crossing in Gaza’s north. Meanwhile, along Gaza’s oceanfront, Iranian proxies are delivering armaments for terror. They use speedboats to drop barrels of weapons into the Mediterranean Sea, allowing the current to carry them to the Gaza shore.

Yet, even with such hostile policies on the part of Iran, Israel’s goodness continues. The Jewish Press has announced Israel’s recent decision to add 1,500 more work and business permits, which right now stands at 15,500. Defense Minister Benny Gantz, who maintains a policy of boosting the local Gazan economy, has set the quota at 20,000.

Last February, The Christian Science Monitor pointed out that “a new source of income to a region where 64% of the population is estimated to live in poverty and unemployment runs at 50%” would be welcome. “The number of Gazans studying Hebrew has quadrupled in some places as Israel allows more Gazans to cross the border into Israel for work.”

Here are a few of the statistics from the first half of 2022 showing a drastic improvement in the Gazans’ quality of life: “a 311% increase in the volume of entries into Israel at the Erez crossing,” as well as a “27.7% in exports from Gaza to the Palestinian Authority territories in Judea and Samaria, and a 93.8 percent increase in exports from the Gaza” to the rest of Israel. Improvement in living conditions is increasing along with better wages and reduced unemployment.

Major General Ghasan Alyan, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories, made comments aimed at Gazans. He assured them that Israel has “no interest in being dragged into a war against them, and the Israeli security establishment will continue to allow a civilian humanitarian policy towards the Gazan public, but this is subject to the preservation of security stability.” Alyan went on to challenge them to take a look at Hamas’s damage, declaring, “Hamas is an enemy of the State of Israel and, unfortunately, also of the residents of Gaza.”

Re: Jew power - three fox-news trained seals talk to a jew about Iran's alleged nuclear weapons - without A PEEP about Jew country's 400 jukes

<afbc5967-33fd-4471-968c-3d41b9ad3fcen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=145693&group=alt.usage.english#145693

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 23:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
Iran's alleged nuclear weapons - without A PEEP about Jew country's 400 jukes
From: ranjit_m...@yahoo.com (Dingbat)
 by: Dingbat - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 06:24 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 6:52:28 PM UTC-7, S K wrote:
> [...]

> With friend like these ...
>
> https://theconversation.com/evangelical-support-for-israel-is-neither-permanent-nor-inevitable-164209
>
> These chappies want all jews gathered in Israel after which all Christian believers who are alive, along with resurrected believers, will rise "in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air." Jews will be incinerated.
>
> not a fate very different from what devout Muslims say awaits jews.

Jews don't seem to lose sleep over whether some people think they'll be reborn and suffer or whether others think they'll be toast Allah or the Christian God might do to them in the end times. They do over what people are doing to them in the present.

Re: Jew power - three fox-news trained seals talk to a jew about Iran's alleged nuclear weapons - without A PEEP about Jew country's 400 jukes

<e63ce336-be99-492f-9630-7647f3cf607bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=145694&group=alt.usage.english#145694

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 23:31:13 -0700 (PDT)
Iran's alleged nuclear weapons - without A PEEP about Jew country's 400 jukes
From: ranjit_m...@yahoo.com (Dingbat)
 by: Dingbat - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 06:31 UTC

> [...]
> With friend like these ...
>
> https://theconversation.com/evangelical-support-for-israel-is-neither-permanent-nor-inevitable-164209
>
> These chappies want all jews gathered in Israel after which all Christian believers who are alive, along with resurrected believers, will rise "in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air." Jews will be incinerated.
>
> not a fate very different from what devout Muslims say awaits jews.

Jews don't lose sleep over whether some people think they'll be reborn and suffer or whether others think they'll be burned toast in the end times. Israelis, including Arabs (see reference) do over what people are doing to them in the present.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17999214/

Re: Jew power - three fox-news trained seals talk to a jew about Iran's alleged nuclear weapons - without A PEEP about Jew country's 400 jukes

<ea0dedd0-cec8-4dee-bf58-efc42bc530dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=145811&group=alt.usage.english#145811

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 21:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
Iran's alleged nuclear weapons - without A PEEP about Jew country's 400 jukes
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bozo de niro)
 by: bozo de niro - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 04:58 UTC

> [...]
> With friend like these ...
>
> https://theconversation.com/evangelical-support-for-israel-is-neither-permanent-nor-inevitable-164209
>
> These chappies want all jews gathered in Israel after which all Christian believers who are alive, along with resurrected believers, will rise "in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air." Jews will be incinerated.
>
> not a fate very different from what devout Muslims say awaits jews.

You don't have any friends asshole. You're a lonely friendless cocksuck who frequents toilets and urinals for human contact and relationships. You deserve a bullet in your face to put you and us out of your misery. You're a fucking loser. Like Putin, you deserve some wet and dirty work. And sooner the better you fucking coward and fatherless piece of shit. Now die you rotten stinking asshole. Die!

interests / alt.usage.english / Re: Jew power - three fox-news trained seals talk to a jew about Iran's alleged nuclear weapons - without A PEEP about Jew country's 400 jukes