From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Peter Tobin, 76, Scottish serial killer (fwd)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 02:10:12 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 02:10 UTC

bringing over from the UK postings...

>Newsgroups: uk.people.dead
>Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 10:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: Peter Tobin, 76, Scottish serial killer
>From: Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk>

A former detective has said infamous Scottish serial killer and paedophile
Peter Tobin is 'a coward who has taken his secrets to his grave' following
his death in chains today aged 76.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11294399/Serial-killer-Peter-Tobin-murdered-three-women-suspected-killing-dies-76.html

Reports suggest he died while chained to his bed after suffering from
cancer and a fall and refusing to take food or medicine.

The murderer was known to have killed three women but is thought to have
slaughtered many more.

interests / alt.obituaries / Peter Tobin, 76, Scottish serial killer (fwd)