From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china, talk.politics.china, soc.culture.hongkong, soc.culture.taiwan, alt.astrology.asian, alt.atheism
Subject: New age at Lunar New year?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 17:40:24 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 21:10 UTC

February 6, 2024

As I mention on the thread“crone moon, again” on alt.religion.druid,
I have just begun a new attempt to magickally instigate a global
new age, and hope that the attempt will be complete by the
exact time of Raven new (dark) moon, which will be at
2259 UTC/GMT February 9, 2024 (6:59 a.m. Feb. 10 in Beijing).

And also note that I am a Chinese Dragon, born in 1964,
and the coming year is the year of the Wood Dragon.

If this attempt fails I will try again between Chinese New Year
and Valentine’s Day (one effect should be that 74% of
committed couples will become optimally sexually compatible,
while 21%, including all same sex couples, already were).

If you have questions or want to note effects, please
follow up on that thread on alt.religion.druid .

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs

interests / soc.culture.china / New age at Lunar New year?