Life is too short to stuff a mushroom. -- Storm Jameson

interests / soc.culture.china / U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

SubjectAuthor
* U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisisltlee1
`* Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisisbmoore
 `* Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisisltlee1
[...]

1
U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<4ab3f2e9-1e39-4046-93dc-5182b063d31fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14430&group=soc.culture.china#14430

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 07:08:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:08 UTC

"BEIJING — The United States and China will hold formal high-level talks in Beijing next week aimed at limiting the flow of fentanyl into the U.S., senior Chinese officials tell NBC News, resuming counternarcotics cooperation that was suspended for more than a year even as the U.S. struggles with what has been called its worst drug crisis in history.

China — which U.S. officials say is the primary source of the precursor chemicals synthetized into fentanyl by drug cartels in Mexico — has promised greater possible cooperation with the U.S. on combating the crisis. It also continues to deflect blame for it.

“I believe through this collaboration, both countries can enhance their law enforcement capabilities,” Yu Haibin, one of China’s top narcotics control officials, said in an exclusive interview this week. “We will achieve remarkable results in combating fentanyl substances, including precursors.”

But he also repeated China’s argument that America’s fentanyl problem stems from the public’s unrelenting demand for it."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-china-fentanyl-talks-opioids-drugs-epidemic-precursor-rcna135399

Another talk on China and fentanyl. Is it just a political show helping Joe Biden to win a second term? US elites keep saying China is the sournce of fentanyl precusors. Tons of fentanyl had been seizured by US government. Yet there has been no seizure of fentany precusors chemical from China.

The argument so far is that such chemicals are gotting through legal trades..
But then argument is only an argument. Not any kind evidence. Given the high profit margin involved. Why Americans could not make the percusors? Why take the extra risk of shipping it half the world away from China?

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<7e5c3894-f763-4a2e-9483-8a869c5dde5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14439&group=soc.culture.china#14439

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 09:18:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the
fentanyl crisis
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 17:18 UTC

On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 7:08:44 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> "BEIJING — The United States and China will hold formal high-level talks in Beijing next week aimed at limiting the flow of fentanyl into the U.S., senior Chinese officials tell NBC News, resuming counternarcotics cooperation that was suspended for more than a year even as the U.S. struggles with what has been called its worst drug crisis in history.
>
> China — which U.S. officials say is the primary source of the precursor chemicals synthetized into fentanyl by drug cartels in Mexico — has promised greater possible cooperation with the U.S. on combating the crisis. It also continues to deflect blame for it.
>
> “I believe through this collaboration, both countries can enhance their law enforcement capabilities,” Yu Haibin, one of China’s top narcotics control officials, said in an exclusive interview this week. “We will achieve remarkable results in combating fentanyl substances, including precursors.”
>
> But he also repeated China’s argument that America’s fentanyl problem stems from the public’s unrelenting demand for it."
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-china-fentanyl-talks-opioids-drugs-epidemic-precursor-rcna135399
>
> Another talk on China and fentanyl. Is it just a political show helping Joe Biden to win a second term? US elites keep saying China is the sournce of fentanyl precusors. Tons of fentanyl had been seizured by US government. Yet there has been no seizure of fentany precusors chemical from China.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/cbp-officers-seize-over-two-and-half-tons-fentanyl-precursors-laredo

Most of the precursors come from China via Mexico. And of course China (precursers)->Mexico (fentanyl)->USA is a common flow.

Plenty of evidence, if one cares to look.

> The argument so far is that such chemicals are gotting through legal trades.
> But then argument is only an argument. Not any kind evidence. Given the high profit margin involved. Why Americans could not make the percusors? Why take the extra risk of shipping it half the world away from China?

Because America enforces its laws on the matter.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<4da6f2cb-c270-4972-8c6c-6c224d18f8f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14448&group=soc.culture.china#14448

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 04:34:30 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 12:34 UTC

On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 12:18:53 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:
> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 7:08:44 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> > "BEIJING — The United States and China will hold formal high-level talks in Beijing next week aimed at limiting the flow of fentanyl into the U.S., senior Chinese officials tell NBC News, resuming counternarcotics cooperation that was suspended for more than a year even as the U.S. struggles with what has been called its worst drug crisis in history.
> >
> > China — which U.S. officials say is the primary source of the precursor chemicals synthetized into fentanyl by drug cartels in Mexico — has promised greater possible cooperation with the U.S. on combating the crisis. It also continues to deflect blame for it.
> >
> > “I believe through this collaboration, both countries can enhance their law enforcement capabilities,” Yu Haibin, one of China’s top narcotics control officials, said in an exclusive interview this week. “We will achieve remarkable results in combating fentanyl substances, including precursors.”
> >
> > But he also repeated China’s argument that America’s fentanyl problem stems from the public’s unrelenting demand for it."
> >
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-china-fentanyl-talks-opioids-drugs-epidemic-precursor-rcna135399
> >
> > Another talk on China and fentanyl. Is it just a political show helping Joe Biden to win a second term? US elites keep saying China is the sournce of fentanyl precusors. Tons of fentanyl had been seizured by US government.. Yet there has been no seizure of fentany precusors chemical from China.
> https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/cbp-officers-seize-over-two-and-half-tons-fentanyl-precursors-laredo
>
> Most of the precursors come from China via Mexico. And of course China (precursers)->Mexico (fentanyl)->USA is a common flow.
>
> Plenty of evidence, if one cares to look.

Still no evidence, if one cares to look.
1. "CBP seized the contraband. Lab results of the chemicals are pending further investigation."
As is, it is nothing but a claim. BTW, the article was "First released Release Date" Fri, 09/22/2023, the one which URL you has provided was "Last Modified: Oct 27, 2023."
Yet "Lab results of the chemicals are pending further investigation," WHY?

2. The article contains no information concerning source and destination.

> > The argument so far is that such chemicals are gotting through legal trades.
> > But then argument is only an argument. Not any kind evidence. Given the high profit margin involved. Why Americans could not make the percusors? Why take the extra risk of shipping it half the world away from China?
> Because America enforces its laws on the matter.

In case you don't know, China executes drug traffickers.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<3aa88f59-2766-4694-a203-391509fc7669n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14450&group=soc.culture.china#14450

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 10:49:39 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 18:49 UTC

On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 4:34:32 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 12:18:53 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:
> > On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 7:08:44 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> > > "BEIJING — The United States and China will hold formal high-level talks in Beijing next week aimed at limiting the flow of fentanyl into the U.S., senior Chinese officials tell NBC News, resuming counternarcotics cooperation that was suspended for more than a year even as the U.S. struggles with what has been called its worst drug crisis in history.
> > >
> > > China — which U.S. officials say is the primary source of the precursor chemicals synthetized into fentanyl by drug cartels in Mexico — has promised greater possible cooperation with the U.S. on combating the crisis. It also continues to deflect blame for it.
> > >
> > > “I believe through this collaboration, both countries can enhance their law enforcement capabilities,” Yu Haibin, one of China’s top narcotics control officials, said in an exclusive interview this week. “We will achieve remarkable results in combating fentanyl substances, including precursors.”
> > >
> > > But he also repeated China’s argument that America’s fentanyl problem stems from the public’s unrelenting demand for it."
> > >
> > > https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-china-fentanyl-talks-opioids-drugs-epidemic-precursor-rcna135399
> > >
> > > Another talk on China and fentanyl. Is it just a political show helping Joe Biden to win a second term? US elites keep saying China is the sournce of fentanyl precusors. Tons of fentanyl had been seizured by US government. Yet there has been no seizure of fentany precusors chemical from China.
> > https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/cbp-officers-seize-over-two-and-half-tons-fentanyl-precursors-laredo
> >
> > Most of the precursors come from China via Mexico. And of course China (precursers)->Mexico (fentanyl)->USA is a common flow.
> >
> > Plenty of evidence, if one cares to look.
> Still no evidence, if one cares to look.

If there's no evidence, why is China willing to discuss with the US?

> 1. "CBP seized the contraband. Lab results of the chemicals are pending further investigation."
> As is, it is nothing but a claim. BTW, the article was "First released Release Date" Fri, 09/22/2023, the one which URL you has provided was "Last Modified: Oct 27, 2023."
> Yet "Lab results of the chemicals are pending further investigation," WHY?
>
> 2. The article contains no information concerning source and destination.
> > > The argument so far is that such chemicals are gotting through legal trades.
> > > But then argument is only an argument. Not any kind evidence. Given the high profit margin involved. Why Americans could not make the percusors? Why take the extra risk of shipping it half the world away from China?
> > Because America enforces its laws on the matter.
> In case you don't know, China executes drug traffickers.

Yet for years, China has allowed Chinese companies to ship the precursors to Mexico.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<cb196b50-3ec0-4698-8a11-7a3194530c36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14451&group=soc.culture.china#14451

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 12:30:32 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 20:30 UTC

On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 1:49:41 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:
> On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 4:34:32 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/cbp-officers-seize-over-two-and-half-tons-fentanyl-precursors-laredo
> > >
> > > Most of the precursors come from China via Mexico. And of course China (precursers)->Mexico (fentanyl)->USA is a common flow.
> > >
> > > Plenty of evidence, if one cares to look.
> > Still no evidence, if one cares to look.
> If there's no evidence, why is China willing to discuss with the US?
> > 1. "CBP seized the contraband. Lab results of the chemicals are pending further investigation."
> > As is, it is nothing but a claim. BTW, the article was "First released Release Date" Fri, 09/22/2023, the one which URL you has provided was "Last Modified: Oct 27, 2023."
> > Yet "Lab results of the chemicals are pending further investigation," WHY?
> >
> > 2. The article contains no information concerning source and destination.
> > > Because America enforces its laws on the matter.
> > In case you don't know, China executes drug traffickers.

> Yet for years, China has allowed Chinese companies to ship the precursors to Mexico.

Evidence please.
Which Chinese companies shipping what amount of precursor chemicals to Mexico?

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<65fb5430-650d-448d-9d1c-05294d6d2fa8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14452&group=soc.culture.china#14452

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 13:44:26 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 21:44 UTC

On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 12:30:34 PM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 1:49:41 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:

> > > Still no evidence, if one cares to look.
> > If there's no evidence, why is China willing to discuss with the US?
> > > 1. "CBP seized the contraband. Lab results of the chemicals are pending further investigation."
> > > As is, it is nothing but a claim. BTW, the article was "First released Release Date" Fri, 09/22/2023, the one which URL you has provided was "Last Modified: Oct 27, 2023."
> > > Yet "Lab results of the chemicals are pending further investigation," WHY?
> > >
> > > 2. The article contains no information concerning source and destination.
> > > In case you don't know, China executes drug traffickers.
>
> > Yet for years, China has allowed Chinese companies to ship the precursors to Mexico.
> Evidence please.
> Which Chinese companies shipping what amount of precursor chemicals to Mexico?

If there's no evidence, why is China willing to discuss with the US?

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<b47a39f9-24c6-4b3f-993e-b99a9e9e0fb8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14456&group=soc.culture.china#14456

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:33:35 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 16:33 UTC

On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 4:44:28 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:
> On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 12:30:34 PM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > If there's no evidence, why is China willing to discuss with the US?

> > > Yet for years, China has allowed Chinese companies to ship the precursors to Mexico.
> > Evidence please.
> > Which Chinese companies shipping what amount of precursor chemicals to Mexico?
>
> If there's no evidence, why is China willing to discuss with the US?

The meeting could be a political show helping Joe Biden to win a second term.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<e32f7486-d30e-4a3d-8306-bd1ce2e01ce2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14457&group=soc.culture.china#14457

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:42:02 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 16:42 UTC

On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 8:33:37 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 4:44:28 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:

> > > Evidence please.
> > > Which Chinese companies shipping what amount of precursor chemicals to Mexico?
> >
> > If there's no evidence, why is China willing to discuss with the US?
> The meeting could be a political show helping Joe Biden to win a second term.

Evidence?

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<6c1c60dd-743d-4495-9f86-b3a9bb990bebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14459&group=soc.culture.china#14459

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 10:57:28 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 18:57 UTC

On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 11:42:04 AM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:
> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 8:33:37 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > If there's no evidence, why is China willing to discuss with the US?
> > The meeting could be a political show helping Joe Biden to win a second term.

> Evidence?
My statement is a "could be". Thinking behind the could be.

1. So far, zero seizure evidence that fentanyl and/or precusors from China to the US.
2. Chinese official position is that "America’s fentanyl problem stems from the public’s unrelenting demand for it."
3. Given 1 and 2 above, there is little China can do. With seizures of chemicals identified as precursors from
Chinese source to US recipients, Chinese would help by making sure that chemical manufacturers do not send
chemicals to illegitmate US recipients. From US government's point of view, such meeting is demonstrating
its effort to solve the problem. Certainly a plus for Biden's reelection bid. For China, it may also get minor sanction
relief.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<a263a16a-d740-4545-85cf-33cb4c216216n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14460&group=soc.culture.china#14460

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 14:01:14 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 22:01 UTC

On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 10:57:30 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 11:42:04 AM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:

> > > The meeting could be a political show helping Joe Biden to win a second term.
>

> > Evidence?
> My statement is a "could be". Thinking behind the could be.
>
> 1. So far, zero seizure evidence that fentanyl and/or precusors from China to the US.
> 2. Chinese official position is that "America’s fentanyl problem stems from the public’s unrelenting demand for it."
> 3. Given 1 and 2 above, there is little China can do.

So no evidence is available for "could be".

Trade of illicit drugs requires not only demand but also supply. Obviously. Wrong to only blame the users.

> With seizures of chemicals identified as precursors from
> Chinese source to US recipients, Chinese would help by making sure that chemical manufacturers do not send
> chemicals to illegitmate US recipients. From US government's point of view, such meeting is demonstrating
> its effort to solve the problem. Certainly a plus for Biden's reelection bid. For China, it may also get minor sanction
> relief.

As I said, the precursors go to Mexico from China, not to the US.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<b2219b0a-a115-4815-b5ae-b2f8e6932a7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14462&group=soc.culture.china#14462

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 14:16:51 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 22:16 UTC

On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 5:01:16 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:
> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 10:57:30 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > Evidence?
> > My statement is a "could be". Thinking behind the could be.
> >
> > 1. So far, zero seizure evidence that fentanyl and/or precusors from China to the US.
> > 2. Chinese official position is that "America’s fentanyl problem stems from the public’s unrelenting demand for it."
> > 3. Given 1 and 2 above, there is little China can do.
> So no evidence is available for "could be".
>
> Trade of illicit drugs requires not only demand but also supply. Obviously. Wrong to only blame the users.

Are you saying Americans are dumber or more sanitly? Else, high demand means high profit margin. What make
you think cannot make their own illicit drugs? As a matter of fact, fentanyl seizure originated from its southern
border has been dropping for several months. Two possibilities:
1. American society is on the mend.
2. More American made fentanyl is now available.

> > With seizures of chemicals identified as precursors from
> > Chinese source to US recipients, Chinese would help by making sure that chemical manufacturers do not send
> > chemicals to illegitmate US recipients. From US government's point of view, such meeting is demonstrating
> > its effort to solve the problem. Certainly a plus for Biden's reelection bid. For China, it may also get minor sanction
> > relief.
> As I said, the precursors go to Mexico from China, not to the US.

Where is the evidence? Keeping repeating like a broken record without proper evidence
is meaningless? How much precursor chemicals did the Mexican government seized
was originated from China?

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<88538864-04c2-4244-a116-e594c17a4dd6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14464&group=soc.culture.china#14464

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 15:27:45 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 23:27 UTC

On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 2:16:54 PM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 5:01:16 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:

> > > My statement is a "could be". Thinking behind the could be.
> > >
> > > 1. So far, zero seizure evidence that fentanyl and/or precusors from China to the US.
> > > 2. Chinese official position is that "America’s fentanyl problem stems from the public’s unrelenting demand for it."
> > > 3. Given 1 and 2 above, there is little China can do.
> > So no evidence is available for "could be".
> >
> > Trade of illicit drugs requires not only demand but also supply. Obviously. Wrong to only blame the users.
> Are you saying Americans are dumber or more sanitly? Else, high demand means high profit margin. What make
> you think cannot make their own illicit drugs? As a matter of fact, fentanyl seizure originated from its southern
> border has been dropping for several months. Two possibilities:
> 1. American society is on the mend.
> 2. More American made fentanyl is now available.
> > > With seizures of chemicals identified as precursors from
> > > Chinese source to US recipients, Chinese would help by making sure that chemical manufacturers do not send
> > > chemicals to illegitmate US recipients. From US government's point of view, such meeting is demonstrating
> > > its effort to solve the problem. Certainly a plus for Biden's reelection bid. For China, it may also get minor sanction
> > > relief.
> > As I said, the precursors go to Mexico from China, not to the US.
> Where is the evidence? Keeping repeating like a broken record without proper evidence
> is meaningless? How much precursor chemicals did the Mexican government seized
> was originated from China?

You keep asking for evidence but never provide it for your own claims and hypotheses.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<ec121343-e419-4aa5-a42b-2bebb19b9941n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14465&group=soc.culture.china#14465

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 15:32:24 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 23:32 UTC

On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 3:27:47 PM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 2:16:54 PM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > So no evidence is available for "could be".
> > >
> > > Trade of illicit drugs requires not only demand but also supply. Obviously. Wrong to only blame the users.
> > Are you saying Americans are dumber or more sanitly? Else, high demand means high profit margin. What make
> > you think cannot make their own illicit drugs? As a matter of fact, fentanyl seizure originated from its southern
> > border has been dropping for several months. Two possibilities:
> > 1. American society is on the mend.
> > 2. More American made fentanyl is now available.
> > > As I said, the precursors go to Mexico from China, not to the US.
> > Where is the evidence? Keeping repeating like a broken record without proper evidence
> > is meaningless? How much precursor chemicals did the Mexican government seized
> > was originated from China?
> You keep asking for evidence but never provide it for your own claims and hypotheses.

China and the US are holding talks about curbing fentanyl precursors from China but for some reason some netters refuse to even consider that maybe fentanyl precursors are coming out of China. That's obviously crazy.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<01de1140-b4ab-42f1-bf59-02f4ecc3f8f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14472&group=soc.culture.china#14472

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 10:32:45 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 18:32 UTC

On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 6:32:26 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:
> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 3:27:47 PM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:

> > > Are you saying Americans are dumber or more sanitly? Else, high demand means high profit margin. What make
> > > you think cannot make their own illicit drugs? As a matter of fact, fentanyl seizure originated from its southern
> > > border has been dropping for several months. Two possibilities:
> > > 1. American society is on the mend.
> > > 2. More American made fentanyl is now available.
> > > Where is the evidence? Keeping repeating like a broken record without proper evidence
> > > is meaningless? How much precursor chemicals did the Mexican government seized
> > > was originated from China?
> > You keep asking for evidence but never provide it for your own claims and hypotheses.
> China and the US are holding talks about curbing fentanyl precursors from China but for some reason some netters refuse to even consider that maybe fentanyl precursors are coming out of China. That's obviously crazy.

People's Daily headline:
"China, U.S. agree to boost cooperation in anti-drug, AI, people-to-people exchanges"

One working groug with various topics of discussion. Anti-drug is on the agenda because it is important for US politicians.
No physical evidence is still no physical evidence. Ad hominem against me won't change the reality.

Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<c2e077cf-81ce-48ca-95e4-8ada86751ae6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14473&group=soc.culture.china#14473

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 11:38:04 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 19:38 UTC

On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 10:32:47 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 6:32:26 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:

> > > You keep asking for evidence but never provide it for your own claims and hypotheses.
> > China and the US are holding talks about curbing fentanyl precursors from China but for some reason some netters refuse to even consider that maybe fentanyl precursors are coming out of China. That's obviously crazy.
> People's Daily headline:
> "China, U.S. agree to boost cooperation in anti-drug, AI, people-to-people exchanges"
>
> One working groug with various topics of discussion. Anti-drug is on the agenda because it is important for US politicians.
> No physical evidence is still no physical evidence. Ad hominem against me won't change the reality.

So you reject the words of Yu Haibin? I guess you know more about the reality than the deputy director general of the Ministry of Public Security’s Narcotics Control Bureau and deputy secretary-general of the National Narcotics Control Commission.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-china-fentanyl-talks-opioids-drugs-epidemic-precursor-rcna135399

Click here to read the complete article
Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<b6ff01ff-19c9-42f8-a4b1-50b5f4308d81n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14475&group=soc.culture.china#14475

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 12:26:09 -0800 (PST)
fentanyl crisis
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 20:26 UTC

On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 2:38:05 PM UTC-5, bmoore wrote:
> On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 10:32:47 AM UTC-8, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > China and the US are holding talks about curbing fentanyl precursors from China but for some reason some netters refuse to even consider that maybe fentanyl precursors are coming out of China. That's obviously crazy.
> > People's Daily headline:
> > "China, U.S. agree to boost cooperation in anti-drug, AI, people-to-people exchanges"
> >
> > One working groug with various topics of discussion. Anti-drug is on the agenda because it is important for US politicians.
> > No physical evidence is still no physical evidence. Ad hominem against me won't change the reality.
> So you reject the words of Yu Haibin? I guess you know more about the reality than the deputy director general of the Ministry of Public Security’s Narcotics Control Bureau and deputy secretary-general of the National Narcotics Control Commission.
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-china-fentanyl-talks-opioids-drugs-epidemic-precursor-rcna135399
> “I believe through this collaboration, both countries can enhance their law enforcement capabilities,” Yu Haibin, one of China’s top narcotics control officials, said in an exclusive interview this week. “We will achieve remarkable results in combating fentanyl substances, including precursors.”
> “The crisis in the U.S. is not manufactured by China; rather, its roots lie within the United States itself,” said Yu, who is deputy director general of the Ministry of Public Security’s Narcotics Control Bureau and deputy secretary-general of the National Narcotics Control Commission.
>
> “There is a strong desire among the Chinese to support and help Americans get rid of the crisis,” he said.
>
> “I think for the supply chain of fentanyl precursors, we can also solve it,” he said.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: U.S. and China to hold high-level talks aimed at curbing the fentanyl crisis

<50acd1b0-bc2f-4836-ada1-785f4fd41004n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14481&group=soc.culture.china#14481

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china