Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Subject: Moderna, Now Pfizer, Say FIVE Months Between Boosters
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:50:37 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 05:50 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10403775/CDC-reduces-recommended-time-second-shot-Pfizer-vaccine-booster-five-months.html

And others ...

.. . .

Pfizer, along with Moderna, is now recommending the shorter
period between boosters.

Pfizer also seems to be promising an UPDATED vax by March
or April - one that better covers Omicron and near-variants.

I'll be the first in line.

You anti-vax nutters can just ROT. Sorry, but at this
point ... no more sympathy.

I DO support DECIDING to be un-vaxxed - but it's a very
Very VERY *STUPID* position to take. Maybe the Canadian
notion of TAXING the un-vaxxed for "damages" makes sense.

And the politics of boosting - Joe is WAY behind the Covid
curve at this point. He'll support it totally - makes him
look like he's "doing something".

Frankly, a $10 pricetag on boosters would be OK. Not
enough to scare off anybody - but enough to do a lot
for covering the Federal expenses. What's the price
of a six-pack these days - if THAT is enough to put
you off of a booster then you DESERVE whatever you get.

As I said - no more sympathy ......

Oh, and Omicron is NOT the end of the line. The NEXT
one could be much more lethal.

Ever wish one of these variants would afflict the
Gen-Z crowd with horrible boils or something ?
If it messes up their LOOKS they'd actually start
paying attention :-)

Oh well, once the Chinese release a re-created
Smallpox ............ fear not, they'll make it
look like it came from India or Congo .......

Re: Moderna, Now Pfizer, Say FIVE Months Between Boosters

<n7ednQY-1YEzn378nZ2dnUU7-SnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14413&group=alt.politics#14413

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 12:21:50 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:21 UTC

On 1/15/22 9:56 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-01-15, ASCII <ASCII@wilmotnd1977.net> wrote:
>> On 2022-01-15, 1.AAC0832 <z24ba7.net> wrote:
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10403775/CDC-reduces-recommended-time-second-shot-Pfizer-vaccine-booster-five-months.html
>>>
>>> And others ...
>>>

>>> . . .
>>>
>>> Pfizer, along with Moderna, is now recommending the shorter
>>> period between boosters.
>>>
>>> Pfizer also seems to be promising an UPDATED vax by March
>>> or April - one that better covers Omicron and near-variants.
>>>
>>> I'll be the first in line.
>>>
>>> You anti-vax nutters can just ROT. Sorry, but at this
>>> point ... no more sympathy.
>>>
>>> I DO support DECIDING to be un-vaxxed - but it's a very
>>> Very VERY *STUPID* position to take. Maybe the Canadian
>>> notion of TAXING the un-vaxxed for "damages" makes sense.
>>>
>>> And the politics of boosting - Joe is WAY behind the Covid
>>> curve at this point. He'll support it totally - makes him
>>> look like he's "doing something".
>>>
>>> Frankly, a $10 pricetag on boosters would be OK. Not
>>> enough to scare off anybody - but enough to do a lot
>>> for covering the Federal expenses. What's the price
>>> of a six-pack these days - if THAT is enough to put
>>> you off of a booster then you DESERVE whatever you get.
>>>
>>> As I said - no more sympathy ......
>>>
>>> Oh, and Omicron is NOT the end of the line. The NEXT
>>> one could be much more lethal.
>>>
>>> Ever wish one of these variants would afflict the
>>> Gen-Z crowd with horrible boils or something ?
>>> If it messes up their LOOKS they'd actually start
>>> paying attention :-)
>>>
>>> Oh well, once the Chinese release a re-created
>>> Smallpox ............ fear not, they'll make it
>>> look like it came from India or Congo .......
>>
>> Big pharma is getting uber wealthy on this pandemic.
>> That's why big tech is censoring all types of negative information
>> regarding the vaccines or alternative treatments.
>
> I'm pro vax but anti mandate and it's true that big pharma keeps
> moving the carrot and that they will profit from this pandemic big time.

Ummm ... I think the VIRUS keeps moving the carrot
more than the pharmas. It's a nasty evolving disease
and for diseases you patronize the pharmas, not
Sony or US Steel.

interests / alt.politics / Moderna, Now Pfizer, Say FIVE Months Between Boosters