From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: RNC Makes Cowardice Mandatory
Date: 13 Jan 2022 22:44:46 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:44 UTC

| R.N.C. Signals a Pullout From Presidential Debates
|
| The Republican National Committee says it will require
| candidates to pledge to not participate in debates run by
| the Commission on Presidential Debates. What would replace
| them, if anything, was unclear.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/us/politics/presidential-debates-rnc.html>

--bks

Re: RNC Makes Cowardice Mandatory

<XnsAE1ED496C9997noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14380&group=alt.politics#14380

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: RNC Makes Cowardice Mandatory
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:54:02 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 02:54 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | R.N.C. Signals a Pullout From Presidential Debates
> |
> | The Republican National Committee says it will require
> | candidates to pledge to not participate in debates run by
> | the Commission on Presidential Debates. What would replace
> | them, if anything, was unclear.
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/us/politics/presidential-debates-rn
> c.html>
>
> --bks

Donald Trump Will Skip the Fox News Debate
Jan 26, 2016

Trump has previously threatened to skip debates,
but Tuesday's declaration comes in the midst of
a fight he's having with the network over host
Megyn Kelly. Trump has been trying to bar Kelly
from hosting Thursday night's debate in De Moines,
alleging that she is biased against him.

http://time.com/4195194/donald-trump-skip-fox-debate/

http://tinyurl.com/zxh3td5

interests / alt.politics / RNC Makes Cowardice Mandatory