Sometimes even to live is an act of courage. -- Seneca

interests / alt.obituaries / Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor is identified as the late lawmaker, 74

SubjectAuthor
* Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor isMichael Rhodes
`* Re: Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor isKenny McCormack
 `- Re: Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor is identified asA Friend

1
Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor is identified as the late lawmaker, 74

<38d36e1c-2939-4cf7-92df-056fca657b1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14324&group=alt.obituaries#14324

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 14:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor is
identified as the late lawmaker, 74
From: mig73all...@yahoo.co.uk (Michael Rhodes)
 by: Michael Rhodes - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 21:59 UTC

One of two severely decomposed bodies found at the home of former Rhode Island mayor Susan Menard earlier this week was confirmed to be the former politician. Menard, a Democrat who served as Woonsocket mayor between 1995 and 2009, was 74 at the time of her death. Authorities are still working to identify the second, which was that of a male also in his mid-70s.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/decomposing-body-found-at-home-of-former-rhode-island-mayor-is-identified-as-the-late-lawmaker-74/ar-AA1265fQ

Woonsocket Police Chief Thomas Oates said that the department is aware that both deceased individuals had 'pretty significant' medical issues. He hasn't shared any further indication as to who the second deceased person may be. It is unclear if Menard was married, or if she had a partner at the time of her death.

Re: Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor is identified as the late lawmaker, 74

<tgg288$1pnik$1@news.xmission.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14327&group=alt.obituaries#14327

From: gaze...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
identified as the late lawmaker, 74
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:12:24 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: gazelle@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
 by: Kenny McCormack - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:12 UTC

In article <38d36e1c-2939-4cf7-92df-056fca657b1an@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>One of two severely decomposed bodies found at the home of former Rhode Island
>mayor Susan Menard earlier this week was confirmed to be the former politician.
>Menard, a Democrat who served as Woonsocket mayor between 1995 and 2009, was 74
>at the time of her death.

If they just now found the body, how could they know the time of death (and,
thus, her age at death) ?

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/RightWingMedia

Re: Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor is identified as the late lawmaker, 74

<210920221902517610%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14328&group=alt.obituaries#14328

Subject: Re: Decomposing body found at home of former Rhode Island mayor is identified as the late lawmaker, 74
From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 19:02:51 -0400
 by: A Friend - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 23:02 UTC

In article <tgg288$1pnik$1@news.xmission.com>, Kenny McCormack
<gazelle@shell.xmission.com> wrote:

> In article <38d36e1c-2939-4cf7-92df-056fca657b1an@googlegroups.com>,
> Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >One of two severely decomposed bodies found at the home of former Rhode
> >Island mayor Susan Menard earlier this week was confirmed to be the
> >former politician. Menard, a Democrat who served as Woonsocket mayor
> >between 1995 and 2009, was 74 at the time of her death.
>
> If they just now found the body, how could they know the time of death (and,
> thus, her age at death) ?

Sometimes there are obvious clues about the time. The mother of a
friend of mine was found deceased in her bed, and there was a TV
against the wall opposite the bed. There was a copy of TV Guide face
down by the mother's side, open to a page on a particular night. The
day and time jibed with the forensics.

It seems to me (going by this account) that they've had Menard's body
for some time.