From: kurtnick...@gmail.com (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re:! Military Brass, Judges Among Professions at New Image Lows
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:13:46 +0200
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 18:13 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:52:33 -0800, Bill Flett <notgenx32@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 1/12/2022 9:46 AM, MattB wrote:
>> Military Brass, Judges Among Professions at New Image Lows
>>
>> STORY HIGHLIGHTS
>> A reduced majority of Americans give high marks to military leaders'
>> ethics
>> Ethics of judges, clergy, grade-school teachers, TV reporters also at
>> new lows
>> Nurses are top-rated profession for 20th straight year
>>
>> WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Gallup's annual rating of the honesty and ethics
>> of various professions finds five of the 22 occupations rated this
>> year at new lows in public esteem. While the majority of Americans
>> continue to believe military officers have high ethics (61%), the
>> score is down 10 percentage points since it was last measured, in
>> 2017. TV reporters' ethics rating has fallen nine points to 14% over
>> the same period, and judges' has declined five points to 38%.
>
>Joe Lunchbucket has *zero* competence to judge the ethics of people in various
>professions. This poll result is worse than worthless.

Rudy wants you to believe that the opinions of the clients of various
professions don't matter.

What a fool!

interests / alt.politics / Re:! Military Brass, Judges Among Professions at New Image Lows