Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 04:29:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: KYLE RITTENHOUSE AIN"T GUILTY !!
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:29 UTC

On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 2:11:52 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> On 11/19/2021 12:55 PM, Bob F wrote:
> > On 11/19/2021 10:16 AM, Snag wrote:
> >>
> >> Let the riots begin .
> >
> > If he was black, he would to in for life. Exactly what you would be
> > calling for.
> >
> You have no idea what I would call for , you subhuman piece of shit .
> Black , white , or a lovely shade of chartreuse , I don't care . I
> believe in judging a man by his character , not his politics . You might
> consider doing the same , being (apparently) a member of the party
> that's (claimed to be) all about equality and not judgment .
> --
> Snag
> Let's Go Brandon !

I agree with you on this. It's all very easy when you apply consistent rules.
I had thought about this. What if a BLM protester had legally brought a gun,
was attacked by protesters on the other side who were the aggressors and killed
them in self defense? It would have been exactly the same thing.

Did you see MSNBC get caught following the jury bus? Then they issues a
lame attempt at obfuscation, essentially admitting it. MSNBC said that no
attempt was made to take photos of the jurors or to contact them. That isn't
what the allegation was about.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: KYLE RITTENHOUSE AIN"T GUILTY !!