Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:21:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: KYLE RITTENHOUSE AIN"T GUILTY !!
From: deanh6...@gmail.com (Dean Hoffman)
 by: Dean Hoffman - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:21 UTC

On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 6:15:52 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 11/19/2021 5:35 PM, Snag wrote:

> >> Should have at least been guilty of being STUPID.
> >
> > Nothing anyone can say will change your opinion so I'm not even going
> > to try . I will , however , give my opinion . Kyle was there to do good
> > . For that they tried to kill him . He defended himself and two scumbags
> > died . A third , if the news reports are accurate , was "found
> > unresponsive in his apartment" today . I hope he lives , so that he can
> > spend the rest of his life behind bars - he DID admit UNDER OATH that he
> > pointed his firearm at Kyle before he was shot IN SELF DEFENSE .
> I honestly don't have an opinion and did not follow the details enough
> to make a decision either way.. Sounds like he did get the short end of
> the stick but it does not make him any less stupid for showing up with a
> long gun. He could have prevented it

Rittenhouse is going to be on one of the Fox evening shows Monday.
Monday night football will likely take priority. The issue is settled unless
the U.S. Justice Department gets involved. People are hollering that it should.

Re: KYLE RITTENHOUSE AIN"T GUILTY !!

<4p2hpg1fvna4e63mnn98oseunpaf7ep05s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14053&group=alt.home.repair#14053

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:47:13 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:47 UTC

On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:21:22 -0800 (PST), Dean Hoffman
<deanh6929@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 6:15:52 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> > Nothing anyone can say will change your opinion so I'm not even going
>> > to try . I will , however , give my opinion . Kyle was there to do good
>> > . For that they tried to kill him . He defended himself and two scumbags
>> > died . A third , if the news reports are accurate , was "found
>> > unresponsive in his apartment" today . I hope he lives , so that he can
>> > spend the rest of his life behind bars - he DID admit UNDER OATH that he
>> > pointed his firearm at Kyle before he was shot IN SELF DEFENSE .
>> I honestly don't have an opinion and did not follow the details enough
>> to make a decision either way.. Sounds like he did get the short end of
>> the stick but it does not make him any less stupid for showing up with a
>> long gun. He could have prevented it
>
> Rittenhouse is going to be on one of the Fox evening shows Monday.
>Monday night football will likely take priority. The issue is settled unless
>the U.S. Justice Department gets involved. People are hollering that it should.

We haven't seen the wrongful death suit yet.
The down side for that is what can they get from a teenager? So he's
bankrupt at 18. I was broke at 18 too.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: KYLE RITTENHOUSE AIN"T GUILTY !!