I don't mind arguing with myself. It's when I lose that it bothers me. -- Richard Powers

interests / alt.life.sucks / Mr. Shit! "Why?"

SubjectAuthor
* Mr. Shit! "Why?"Thomas Joseph
`* Mr. Shit! "Why?"OllieNorthie@aol.com
 +- Mr. Shit! "Why?"Thomas Joseph
 `* Mr. Shit! "Why?"Thomas Joseph
  `* Mr. Shit! "Why?"OllieNorthie@aol.com
   `* Mr. Shit! "Why?"Thomas Joseph
    `* Mr. Shit! "Why?"OllieNorthie@aol.com
     `* Mr. Shit! "Why?"Thomas Joseph
      `* Mr. Shit! "Why?"OllieNorthie@aol.com
       `* Mr. Shit! "Why?"Thomas Joseph
        `* Mr. Shit! "Why?"OllieNorthie@aol.com
         `- Mr. Shit! "Why?"Thomas Joseph

1
Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<666d0983-e34f-4539-ae00-704bb126d4fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=140&group=alt.life.sucks#140

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 18:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mr. Shit! "Why?"
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 13 May 2021 01:38 UTC

Why do smaller dogs always have larger turds than smaller cats? Even when cats and dogs are the same size, even if the cat is large, the dog's turd is always larger. Why? There must be a reason.

Both cats and dogs have well formed turds that are easy to pick up by hand as long as the pet does not have diarrhea. Most people obey the rules these days. Most carry the scooper with a plastic bag, all over this area walking their dogs with only a few green spots set aside for turdal evacuation.. Sometimes I watch them. I don't want to play neighborhood cop but sometimes I'll check them out to see if they're carrying the proper equipment.

The other day I saw a guy walking two dogs. Big dogs. I didn't see a scooper. I didn't see a bag. He was in shorts and tee shirt. I was ready to approach him when I saw his dogs bend low to shit in unison. "How is he going to pick it up?", I wondered. "How is he going to carry it?" I thought he was a scofflaw for sure. He would crudely leave the turds on the grass. But no, when the dogs were done I saw him bend over to deftly snag both turds in one hand. Then, oh my God I couldn't believe it, I saw his hand go to his mouth and watched in absolute amazement as he munched and swallowed his pet's turds without even a swig of water to help them down.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<65837dd1-d3cc-44c3-ab41-6f9979868b63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=169&group=alt.life.sucks#169

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 11:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 13 May 2021 18:33 UTC

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 9:38:06 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Why do smaller dogs always have larger turds than smaller cats? Even when cats and dogs are the same size, even if the cat is large, the dog's turd is always larger. Why? There must be a reason.
>
> Both cats and dogs have well formed turds that are easy to pick up by hand as long as the pet does not have diarrhea. Most people obey the rules these days. Most carry the scooper with a plastic bag, all over this area walking their dogs with only a few green spots set aside for turdal evacuation. Sometimes I watch them. I don't want to play neighborhood cop but sometimes I'll check them out to see if they're carrying the proper equipment.
>
> The other day I saw a guy walking two dogs. Big dogs. I didn't see a scooper. I didn't see a bag. He was in shorts and tee shirt. I was ready to approach him when I saw his dogs bend low to shit in unison. "How is he going to pick it up?", I wondered. "How is he going to carry it?" I thought he was a scofflaw for sure. He would crudely leave the turds on the grass. But no, when the dogs were done I saw him bend over to deftly snag both turds in one hand. Then, oh my God I couldn't believe it, I saw his hand go to his mouth and watched in absolute amazement as he munched and swallowed his pet's turds without even a swig of water to help them down.

He waits until they piss then sucks it in.

I had a big fat cat that took huge turds and he did not even try to cover them up. At least it was in the cat box. He thought he was an alpha. Well he is dead and at best is a beta.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<4450706c-479a-4c98-8fed-1a20d4a1be91n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=171&group=alt.life.sucks#171

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 13 May 2021 19:05 UTC

> I had a big fat cat that took huge turds and he did not even try to cover them up. At least it was in the cat box. He thought he was an alpha. Well he is dead and at best is a beta.

A big fat cat, lol. I know the type. Mine were always kind of thin. I didn't starve them to keep them that way, it's just the type cats they were. I am very shallow with pets, the ones I've owned - they have to meet my standards based mostly on appearance. I mean, the thing can be the friendliest most cuddly creature on earth - if it's ugly on the surface I won't be able to see beneath it. Depends on how thick the ugly is, I guess. Plus, some guys have what they call ugly dogs that are not really ugly to them. Like a bulldog. It is appropriately ugly. Acceptable. Gives the guy an opportunity to shake the dog's neck fur and cuddle up to it affectionately mumbling, "Come here, you ugly fella you", as if he did the dog a big favor by taking it in while others wouldn't because it was too ugly. That is false ugliness. Believe me, even for that guy somewhere out there is a dog that he will find unacceptable. So while I am am shallow and I admit, let's not forget, I am far from alone.

Anyway, I don't like the big fat cats with flat faces and long fur. I had a friend who had a really huge cat for a time. It was a starer. Like a cat version of a doberman pincher. Just sits there and stares. The cat actually scared me at times. I would pet it now and then. It would purr. But it would also claw away with almost no warning. If I were on the couch it would jump on the back of the couch and perch near my head staring at me.

I once had an indoor /outdoor cat a guy gave me who told me it was a "barn cat." I guess he meant it had some human contact but was mainly a mouser. It was young, a kitten. I took it and added it to my menagerie. It was the only one that was an indoor/outdoor cat. It was big. But not big and fat. It was a striped male with the widest head I've ever seen on a cat and a body defined with muscles. I had short fur so it could be seen. It was very friendly. Dumped a severed bird head gift in my bed while I was sleeping. I did not like that.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<d8485ed1-d8a6-4262-ad81-9db3d54aaefen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=172&group=alt.life.sucks#172

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:09:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 13 May 2021 19:09 UTC

> I had a big fat cat that took huge turds and he did not even try to cover them up. At least it was in the cat box. He thought he was an alpha. Well he is dead and at best is a beta.

Dude, you don't know cats very well, do you? The big cat did try to cover his turds up in the beginning but the box was too small and it's limbs too powerful to keep the turd under control during cover-up kicking. It's your fault for using a small box. But mostly I would advise you to start seeing things from your cat's perspective - how it went out of it's way to never try to cover it's turds up again after discovering that doing so only made for a larger mess. The cat was thinking about you. Don't you understand that?

If you don't believe me, ask Mr. Shit. He studies pet turds too.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<8828206f-52d8-4829-b472-99aa37abee35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=199&group=alt.life.sucks#199

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 16:54:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 14 May 2021 23:54 UTC

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 3:09:01 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I had a big fat cat that took huge turds and he did not even try to cover them up. At least it was in the cat box. He thought he was an alpha. Well he is dead and at best is a beta.
> Dude, you don't know cats very well, do you? The big cat did try to cover his turds up in the beginning but the box was too small and it's limbs too powerful to keep the turd under control during cover-up kicking. It's your fault for using a small box. But mostly I would advise you to start seeing things from your cat's perspective - how it went out of it's way to never try to cover it's turds up again after discovering that doing so only made for a larger mess. The cat was thinking about you. Don't you understand that?
>
> If you don't believe me, ask Mr. Shit. He studies pet turds too.

He was a weird cat for a cat. Had diabetes. He was a mess. He dropped dead one day like we all will. Buried him out back. The circle of life. Dig?

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<1330d4e1-db4c-46fb-8775-9cdbb82fc37fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=210&group=alt.life.sucks#210

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 14:46:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 16 May 2021 21:46 UTC

> He was a weird cat for a cat. Had diabetes. He was a mess. He dropped dead one day like we all will. Buried him out back. The circle of life. Dig?

He was a weird cat, lol. I picture Maynard G. Crebbs telling this story. Then I see me bursting in upon him yelling, "Get the fuck out of my way, I want to tell it."

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<8efd4066-5ee9-4a0a-b290-734881b8d6bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=232&group=alt.life.sucks#232

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 10:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 17 May 2021 17:59 UTC

On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 5:46:24 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > He was a weird cat for a cat. Had diabetes. He was a mess. He dropped dead one day like we all will. Buried him out back. The circle of life. Dig?
> He was a weird cat, lol. I picture Maynard G. Crebbs telling this story. Then I see me bursting in upon him yelling, "Get the fuck out of my way, I want to tell it."

Yes - tell it your way - Paul anka style.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<983ea7f7-beeb-48b8-9327-55c53e6f4688n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=237&group=alt.life.sucks#237

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 12:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 17 May 2021 19:38 UTC

> He was a weird cat, lol. I picture Maynard G. Crebbs telling this story. Then I see me bursting in upon him yelling, "Get the fuck out of my way, I want to tell it."
> Yes - tell it your way - Paul anka style.

God I miss Paul. His voice. That style. That charisma. Those songs. They don't write em like that anymore. His version of "My Way" was the best. But Elvis and Frankie Blue Eyes did great versions too. When I hear the song I get chills. Sure it's a great song, we all know that - but it's more the lyrics than anything that get to me - chill me to the bone as they remind me of my own life and it's many struggles and how I overcame each and every one of them with great resolve and macho dignity aka my way.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<ce70a7f9-2177-4002-a595-624e04b97dbdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=252&group=alt.life.sucks#252

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 22:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 18 May 2021 05:30 UTC

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 3:38:21 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > He was a weird cat, lol. I picture Maynard G. Crebbs telling this story.. Then I see me bursting in upon him yelling, "Get the fuck out of my way, I want to tell it."
> > Yes - tell it your way - Paul anka style.
> God I miss Paul. His voice. That style. That charisma. Those songs. They don't write em like that anymore. His version of "My Way" was the best. But Elvis and Frankie Blue Eyes did great versions too. When I hear the song I get chills. Sure it's a great song, we all know that - but it's more the lyrics than anything that get to me - chill me to the bone as they remind me of my own life and it's many struggles and how I overcame each and every one of them with great resolve and macho dignity aka my way.

Why not choose the Hiway? Open road. Born to be wild. Come on man it is the 60's. Get hep. Get aboard the A train to nowheresville.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<4b8882e7-4c45-40d4-ac1d-202a869a0ab4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=280&group=alt.life.sucks#280

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 18:57:59 -0700 (PDT)
References: <666d0983-e34f-4539-ae00-704bb126d4fdn@googlegroups.com> <65837dd1-d3cc-44c3-ab41-6f9979868b63n@googlegroups.com> <d8485ed1-d8a6-4262-ad81-9db3d54aaefen@googlegroups.com> <8828206f-52d8-4829-b472-99aa37abee35n@googlegroups.com> <1330d4e1-db4c-46fb-8775-9cdbb82fc37fn@googlegroups.com> <8efd4066-5ee9-4a0a-b290-734881b8d6bcn@googlegroups.com> <983ea7f7-beeb-48b8-9327-55c53e6f4688n@googlegroups.com> <ce70a7f9-2177-4002-a595-624e04b97dbdn@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 19 May 2021 01:57 UTC

> Why not choose the Hiway? Open road. Born to be wild. Come on man it is the 60's. Get hep. Get aboard the A train to nowheresville.

I'm listening to pretty much the same stuff I always put on when I'm using the computer - music from the 30s, some really good stuff in my opinion. Easy on the nerves yet intense enough to get down with it at times. Had the TV on earlier. "The Voice" was on. Haven't watched it in a long while. Now I know why. The music sucks. Not just the singers, the music itself. It's bad. Everything is over produced. On Sunday nights MeTv has the Ed Sullivan show for half an hour. All he does is introduce one act after another. No frills. All the older shows gave more. Of course maybe it was easier to give then. A simpler time. Oh dear God in heaven why can't I go back? Please let me return to the good old days. If God says ok, do you want to go along with me? Yes or no, I haven't got all day.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<4e222e7e-9d01-4206-9085-620b4a69cbd1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=286&group=alt.life.sucks#286

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 12:23:58 -0700 (PDT)
References: <666d0983-e34f-4539-ae00-704bb126d4fdn@googlegroups.com> <65837dd1-d3cc-44c3-ab41-6f9979868b63n@googlegroups.com> <d8485ed1-d8a6-4262-ad81-9db3d54aaefen@googlegroups.com> <8828206f-52d8-4829-b472-99aa37abee35n@googlegroups.com> <1330d4e1-db4c-46fb-8775-9cdbb82fc37fn@googlegroups.com> <8efd4066-5ee9-4a0a-b290-734881b8d6bcn@googlegroups.com> <983ea7f7-beeb-48b8-9327-55c53e6f4688n@googlegroups.com> <ce70a7f9-2177-4002-a595-624e04b97dbdn@googlegroups.com> <4b8882e7-4c45-40d4-ac1d-202a869a0ab4n@googlegroups.com>
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 19 May 2021 19:23 UTC

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 9:58:00 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Why not choose the Hiway? Open road. Born to be wild. Come on man it is the 60's. Get hep. Get aboard the A train to nowheresville.
> I'm listening to pretty much the same stuff I always put on when I'm using the computer - music from the 30s, some really good stuff in my opinion. Easy on the nerves yet intense enough to get down with it at times. Had the TV on earlier. "The Voice" was on. Haven't watched it in a long while. Now I know why. The music sucks. Not just the singers, the music itself. It's bad. Everything is over produced. On Sunday nights MeTv has the Ed Sullivan show for half an hour. All he does is introduce one act after another. No frills. All the older shows gave more. Of course maybe it was easier to give then. A simpler time. Oh dear God in heaven why can't I go back? Please let me return to the good old days. If God says ok, do you want to go along with me? Yes or no, I haven't got all day.

Todays shows are epileptic fits without the fun. Yelling, screaming. Just not entetaining. Not a fan of Ed Sullivan either. Ted Mack was better.

Re: Mr. Shit! "Why?"

<13c77670-9ef5-4454-be2e-3ea8c7c74d08n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=287&group=alt.life.sucks#287

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 12:27:33 -0700 (PDT)
References: <666d0983-e34f-4539-ae00-704bb126d4fdn@googlegroups.com> <65837dd1-d3cc-44c3-ab41-6f9979868b63n@googlegroups.com> <d8485ed1-d8a6-4262-ad81-9db3d54aaefen@googlegroups.com> <8828206f-52d8-4829-b472-99aa37abee35n@googlegroups.com> <1330d4e1-db4c-46fb-8775-9cdbb82fc37fn@googlegroups.com> <8efd4066-5ee9-4a0a-b290-734881b8d6bcn@googlegroups.com> <983ea7f7-beeb-48b8-9327-55c53e6f4688n@googlegroups.com> <ce70a7f9-2177-4002-a595-624e04b97dbdn@googlegroups.com> <4b8882e7-4c45-40d4-ac1d-202a869a0ab4n@googlegroups.com> <4e222e7e-9d01-4206-9085-620b4a69cbd1n@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 19 May 2021 19:27 UTC

> Todays shows are epileptic fits without the fun. Yelling, screaming. Just not entetaining. Not a fan of Ed Sullivan either. Ted Mack was better.

Whoa, back up due. You choosing Mack over Sullivan? What, are you nuts? We can go to war over this. You are right though, today it's lots of screaming and yelling. Loud shit. Bad, real bad. And I don't want to hear any of that "It's subjective" crap either. It is not subjective - it is crap, plain and simple. But the box itself delivers occasional bits of entertainment I like, so overall it's worth it and I'm not going to war over it. Or anything.

I surrender

interests / alt.life.sucks / Mr. Shit! "Why?"