Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 08:10:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More of my philosophy about workers harassment and violence
prevention and about the understanding and about competition and about
materialism and about Intel company and about my other goals and about
reinforcement learning and about artificial inte
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 16:10 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about workers harassment and violence prevention and about the understanding and about competition and about materialism and about Intel company and about my other goals and about reinforcement learning and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I have just brought more precision about competition for the reward in capitalism , so i invite you to read it carefully:

So i have just said the following:

"So i am saying below that most of humans are not violent , so you will for example say: what about competition for the reward that increases productivity and quality ? , so i think that most of humans are not violent
and when they are in competition for the reward in for example capitalism,
they don't become bad people , since they are professionalism that makes
success , and professionalism that makes success is not the being bad people or is not hurting people. And of course you can also increase productivity and quality by being specialized in a job in what you do better, and of course it is understandable that the "what you do better" can be also that it comes from the being specialized in a job in what you Love."

So you will for example say to me:

How can you say that competition for the reward in for example capitalism doesn't hurt ?

So here is my answer:

So i am measuring it in a pragmatic way , since i am in my below thoughts saying the following:

So i think i am also a new philosopher, so you have to discover an important pattern with your fluid intelligence , and here it is: So the problem is that you can think that competition in capitalism is on the cost and/or quality and/or quantity, so since it is also on the cost so it can hurt the wages of workers, but it think it is not the smart way to look at it, since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so you have to look at it in a holistic way
or in a general way and say the even if there is competition in capitalism on for example the cost and it can hurt the wages locally here and there, but holistically or generally capitalism is not a zero sum game so it is holistically or generally a positive thing even inside a country, even if competition on for example the cost in capitalism can hurt the wages of the workers in a local manner here and there inside the country, so the smart idea is that you have to know how to adapt efficiently so that to minimize at best the disadvantages of competition in capitalism that can hurt locally here and there the wages of the workers. So then the important key is efficient adaptation. Other than that you have to read about the other problems in capitalism that have to be solved by "progressive" capitalism in my the following thoughts in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

Also i invite you to read the following web page from government of Canada about the requirements for employers to prevent harassment and violence in federally regulated workplaces so that to understand more:

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/workplace-health-safety/harassment-violence-prevention.html

And i invite you to read my following thoughts about capitalism so that to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/v8pdduG6LcY

So i have just looked at the following video about materialism , so i invite you to look at it:

Materialism | Alain De Botton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSXT4ONt08

So i think i am also a new philosopher , and i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video , so i think that the above person in the above video is too much pessimistic , since he is for example saying that we are living in a world of snobs and he is for example saying that humans are judging others by how much power you have or how much financial power you have and he is saying that it is why you become humiliated , so i think he is not a good philosopher , since in my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web links i am saying that most of humans are not violent , and i am giving a proof of it , also my way of thinking so that to also be a reliable spirit is to say that most of humans are not violent and it is also to say that there are good people over this earth and there are bad people, so you have not to waste too much of your time with the bad people that hurt you and you have to think and say that there are good people that can help you and that can take care of you , so it is the way of not being humiliated when you look at life , so it is also my way of doing since i am a good person, so for example i have just spoken about one of my goals that is to make my own spirit reliable , and i am explaining to you how , but of course you have to know that i am a gentleman type of person and my other goal is that i want with my below thoughts to learn others so that to help others so that to take care of others, also my other goal is to sell some of my softwares and to make money with them so that to give money so that to help the poor and the needy. So i invite you to read carefully all my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

I invite you to read the following interesting new article about Intel's CEO
Pat Gelsinger that was the lead architect of the 4th generation 80486 processor introduced in 1989 , and you can read about Pat Gelsinger in the following web page of wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Gelsinger

So notice how the following interesting new article is speaking about one important thing of Intel company from USA that is the new Intel's foundry business that's essentially the business model of TSMC and Samsung , so this Intel's foundry business takes business away from TSMC and Samsung and boosts the amount of capital that Intel can invest in both manufacturing and R&D , so i invite you to read the following new interesting article so that to understand more how Intel is doing it:

https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/gpus/intels-ceo-admits-to-and-details-companies-three-biggest-mistakes

So i think i am talented and it is also genetical in me, since i am for example quickly understanding the genetic algorithm in a sophisticated manner , and you can read my below thoughts of how i am explaining it to you so that you understand , and since i have invented quickly my new ideas of my philosophy that you can read below , and i have quickly invented many proverbs that you can read below , and i have quickly invented a new model of what is human consciousness so that to show the limitation of artificial intelligence and so that to show that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence, and you can read it below, and i have quickly invented many poems and poems of Love in both english and french so that to show my style of my poems and poems of Love , and you can read them in the below web links, and i think i look like my poems and my poems of Love, and of course you are noticing how i am explaining to you economy too in my kind of way, and you can read the below web links so that you notice how i am doing it. So as you are noticing that i have grouped my important thoughts in in this post so that you know how i look like as a personality and how i am doing it, so i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that you understand
my views:

I invite you to read the following interesting new article from ScienceDaily that says that imperfect timekeeping places significant limit on quantum computers , but it is quick to emphasise that the message is not entirely pessimistic, because the problem could be mitigated in the future by designing clever error correction protocols , so then quantum computers can scale to much more large algorithms, so read the following new interesting article from ScienceDaily so that to understand:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/10/231030194558.htm

Also i invite you to read carefully my interesting new thoughts about the new and future technologies in the following web link that also talk about quantum computers:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

Sherlock in my poem below is someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information, so here is my new poem in english:

--

So i am not into the punk rock

And i am not a Mohawk

But i want to be precise like an atomic clock

So i am not into the punk rock

So i want to be smart like a smart Sherlock

And i want to have a spirit like a rock

So i am not into the punk rock

Since i Love to think well and to talk

Since i want to avoid the deadlock

And i am not killing innocent people with a tomahawk

Since i want to be smart like a smart Sherlock

--

So have just spoken about one of my goals that is to make my own spirit reliable , but of course you have to know that i am a gentleman type of person and my other goal is that i want with my below thoughts to learn others so that to help others so that to take care of others, also my other goal is to sell some of my softwares and to make money with them so that to give money so that to help the poor and the needy.

So as you have just noticed , i have just invented a new model of what is human consciousness so that to show the limitations of artificial intelligence of like it will not attain artificial general intelligence , and you can read it in my below thoughts, also i have just showed you another important
limitation of the transformers like the one of ChatGPT , and you can read about it in my below thoughts , and now here is other of my interesting questions to ChatGPT so that to show another important limitation of ChatGPT and of the next artificial intelligence of Google that is called Gemini and that will compete against the next GPT-5:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about workers harassment and violence prevention and about the understanding and about competition and about materialism and about Intel company and about my other goals and about reinforcement learning and about artificial inte