Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about how we can be living in like a computer
simulation ..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 21:56 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about how we can be living in like a computer simulation ..

I think that the following new article is explaining how it can be that we are living in like a computer simulation , it is why you can with it try to imagine what look like the one that we call God , so i invite you to read it carefully in the below web link:

"The paper also provides an explanation for the prevalence of symmetry in the universe," explained Dr. Vopson.

"Symmetry principles play an important role with respect to the laws of nature, but until now there has been little explanation as to why that could be. My findings demonstrate that high symmetry corresponds to the lowest information entropy state, potentially explaining nature's inclination towards it.

"This approach, where excess information is removed, resembles the process of a computer deleting or compressing waste code to save storage space and optimize power consumption. And as a result supports the idea that we're living in a simulation."

Could a new law of physics support the idea we're living in a computer simulation?

Read more here the following new interesting article:

https://phys.org/news/2023-10-law-physics-idea-simulation.html

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about how we can be living in like a computer simulation ..