Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More precision of my philosophy about Hamas..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 19:57 UTC

Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about Hamas..

So i think it is not just black or white, since i think that we can not say
that Hamas is just bad, since I have just read the following article that explains that Hamas has moderated its views toward the peace process, and senior Hamas leaders have repeatedly stated their willingness to support a two-state solution based on pre-1967 borders. So i invite you to read the following article so that to understand what is happening, so i think that Hamas has just attacked Israel since Israel has continued to hurt badly the palestinians rights.

"In the years after the Aqṣā intifada, Hamas began to moderate its views toward the peace process. After more than a decade of rejecting the foundational principles of the PA, Hamas ran in the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and subsequently participated in the PA, with indications that it would accept agreements between Israel and the PA. Since then, senior Hamas leaders have repeatedly stated their willingness to support a two-state solution based on pre-1967 borders. This willingness was enshrined in the 2017 Document of General Principles and Policies."

Read more here:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hamas

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.