Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 09:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the relative and absolute measurement and
about racism and about the style and about reputation and about the why of my
new model and about social justice and about fairness and about
specialization and about my new monoth
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 16:56 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the relative and absolute measurement and about racism and about the style and about reputation and about the why of my new model and about social justice and about fairness and about specialization and about my new monotheistic religion and about the efficient way of doing and about Jihadists and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just said yesterday the following about racism:

--

I have just looked at the following video from south Africa about racism:

Big Debate on Racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpLFdtSNwpU

So i think i am a philosopher and a thinker, and i have quickly looked
at the above video about racism, so i think that people on the above video
are not so smart, since they are looking at racism not from a philosophical point of view, but they are looking at it naively, so i think that the problem of racism comes from the fact that humans want to be happy, so this wanting
to be happy makes them demanding high quality, since you have to know how to make a difference between the absolute and relative measurement, so for example humans are not measuring just relatively on for example the normal distribution of IQs, since they can for example like measure absolutely or measure relatively to a larger knowledge and say that the high IQ is not "enough", so it becomes for them not a high IQ, so i think that it is the tendency of the way of measuring of humans, so humans are finding there happiness not "enough", so they are wanting to be happy , so they are demanding high quality so that to be happy, so from there demanding high quality, they are becoming like racist towards this or that human that doesn't fulfill there requirements of demanding high quality, so i think that it is the philosophical way of explaining racism, so it is why i have invented a new monotheistic religion so that to bring the necessary patience or tolerance. So i invite you to read my below thoughts so that to understand my views.

--

And here is my discussion with ChatGPT that explains more my above thoughts:

Here is my first question to ChatGPT:

"Can i say that a relative measurement is like measuring the IQs that are compared relatively to the normal distribution, so it is relative to the knowledge of the normal distribution, but if we measure relatively to a larger knowledge, we can say that a high IQ is not enough, so it can become not a high IQ ."

And here is what has answered me ChatGPT:

"Yes, you can certainly use the concept of relative measurement to describe IQ scores in relation to a normal distribution or a larger knowledge base. IQ (Intelligence Quotient) is typically measured and compared relative to a standardized population, such as a normal distribution with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15.

When we say someone has a high IQ, it means their IQ score is above average compared to the reference population. However, if we were to consider a larger knowledge base or a different reference population, what might be considered a high IQ in one context could be relatively lower in another.

For example, if we compare the IQ scores of individuals from different countries, we might find that what is considered a high IQ in one country could be relatively lower in another due to variations in education systems, cultural differences, or other factors. In this case, the relative measurement allows us to understand IQ scores in relation to a specific reference point or population.

Therefore, by considering a larger knowledge base or changing the reference point, it is possible to conclude that a high IQ in one context may not be sufficient or "high" when compared to a different context or population."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

"So if we take a larger knowledge, we can even say by looking at our universe, that we are still weak and we can not conquer the universe, and then we can say that high IQ is not enough to conquer the universe, so it becomes that a high IQ is not a High IQ."

And here is what has answered me ChatGPT:

"If we consider the vastness and complexity of the universe, it is indeed possible to argue that even the highest IQ individuals may still have limitations or gaps in knowledge and understanding. The challenges and scope of conquering the universe are immense, involving multiple fields of knowledge, technological advancements, and unknown phenomena.

In that context, one could argue that a high IQ alone is not sufficient for such an ambitious goal. Conquering the universe would likely require not only intelligence but also expertise in various scientific disciplines, technological advancements, resources, collaboration, and many other factors.

So, using a relative measurement approach, where the reference point is the universe and its vastness, we could say that a high IQ, while still valuable, might not be enough to achieve the feat of conquering the universe. It underscores the idea that relative to the scale of the universe, even the highest IQ might not be considered "high" in that particular context."

And you can read my following new thoughts so that to understand my philosophical views about the style and about reputation:

So i think that morality also comes from the rule of supply and demand in
economics as i am explaining just below, but not only that, but we can notice that most of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so then it pushes us to be competition of who is of higher and higher quality, so it becomes that it is like a pressure that creates higher and higher quality, so then i say that the system has the tendency to push us so that we be of higher and higher quality, so i think that we have not to be pessimistic about morality since it is constrained in this kind of way. And i invite you to read my following new thoughts so that to understand more about it and so that to understand my views about reputation and Love etc..:

Here is another interesting proverb that shows an important thing that i am also talking about below:

"Reputation is the currency of trust, its value earned through integrity and tested through time."

So as you are noticing that reputation is an important thing, so it is a matter
of trust, and as you are noticing that in my below thoughts i am also showing that Love has requirements such as mutual respect, but of course
the mutual respect is an abstraction, since respect or trust follows the rule of supply and demand, and it is inherent to the rule of supply and demand that the most important thing that permits you to transcend is the being smart and the being wise, so i think that when we judge the lifestyle or the style, it is also, i think, that most humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so we have not to be naive, so it is why i say that the lifestyle and the style are judged by this demanding high quality, since also humans want to be happy, so it is why you are noticing that i am not naive by
talking to you in a kind of sophisticated manner by inventing poems of Love and poems that you can read in my below thoughts and in the below web link, and by my inventing new smart proverbs that you can read in my below web link and by inventing the ideas of my philosophy that you can read in the below web links:

So here is a proverb that abstract more what i want to say:

"Reputation is like a shadow. It's the reflection of your actions and follows you wherever you go."

So as you are noticing , it is why i am showing my kind of style that is also genetical in me, so that to show how my personality looks like and so that to show how i behave in the everyday life, so read my below thoughts so that to understand more my views about the style and about Love etc.:

Here is my new poem in english and notice again my kind of style,
and notice that "my profile" in my new poem below can mean a much deeper information about me and my personality, so i invite you to read my new poem in english:

---

I am showing you my style

So it's not like a simple flat file

I am showing you my style

And it's not like the hostile

Since how do you think we should reconcile?

Is it by being only a francophile?

Or is it by being juvenile?

I am showing you my style

So that we can compare lifestyles

I am showing you my style

Because good morality should always be worthwhile

I am showing you my style,

That's why I present my poems and proverbs to reveal my profile

I am showing you my style

Don't you notice that in software, when you want to compile

It's also about the product or service that must be worthwhile!

--

So i think i am not like the terrorists of the 9/11 like Mohamed Atta,
so i think i am also a philosopher and a thinker, so now i will answer

"...Since how to tune correctly this fight for life so that to not be too much savagery ? so then you will say that you have to tune correctly the fight for life by being fight for life, and it becomes circular logic that is not good and that doesn't solve the problem of how to tune correctly the fight for life"

So you will ask what do i mean by the above, so i say that it is related to what we say in french: "Il faudrait du savoir vivre ensemble" , that we can translate in english by: "We have to know how to live in harmony", and i have also just invented a new proverb in english and french that also shows it more clearly, and here it is:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about the relative and absolute measurement and about racism and about the style and about reputation and about the why of my new model and about social justice and about fairness and about specialization and about my new monoth