A clever prophet makes sure of the event first.

interests / alt.obituaries / James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalist and futurist. He was best known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth functions as a self-regulating system

SubjectAuthor
* James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalistMichael Rhodes
`* Re: James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalist and futLouis Epstein
 `- Re: James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalist and futA Friend

1
James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalist and futurist. He was best known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth functions as a self-regulating system

<501015aa-7ce9-4183-8912-cab1505b4c6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13523&group=alt.obituaries#13523

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 09:40:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalist
From: mig73all...@yahoo.co.uk (Michael Rhodes)
 by: Michael Rhodes - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 16:40 UTC

James Lovelock, CH, CBE, FRS, who died 26 July 2022, aged 103, was a British independent scientist, environmentalist and futurist. He was best known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth functions as a self-regulating system.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-62322575

Re: James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalist and futurist. He was best known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth functions as a self-regulating system

<tbs768$lck$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13531&group=alt.obituaries#13531

From: le...@top.put.com (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalist and futurist. He was best known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth functions as a self-regulating system
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 20:28:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 20:28 UTC

Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> James Lovelock, CH, CBE, FRS, who died 26 July 2022, aged 103, was a British independent scientist, environmentalist and futurist. He was best known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth functions as a self-regulating system.
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-62322575

(On his 103rd birthday,in fact).

-=-=-

Re: James Lovelock, 103, British independent scientist, environmentalist and futurist. He was best known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth functions as a self-regulating system

<270720221736345426%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13534&group=alt.obituaries#13534

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 17:36:34 -0400
 by: A Friend - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 21:36 UTC

In article <tbs768$lck$1@reader2.panix.com>, Louis Epstein
<le@top.put.com> wrote:

> Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > James Lovelock, CH, CBE, FRS, who died 26 July 2022, aged 103, was a
> > British independent scientist, environmentalist and futurist. He was best
> > known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth
> > functions as a self-regulating system.
> >
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-62322575
>
> (On his 103rd birthday,in fact).

Good catch.