The only certainty is that nothing is certain. -- Pliny the Elder

interests / alt.obituaries / Angela Jacobs, journalist and anchor

SubjectAuthor
* Angela Jacobs, journalist and anchorMichael Rhodes
`- Re: Angela Jacobs, journalist and anchorA Friend

1
Angela Jacobs, journalist and anchor

<a0746413-c634-475c-a080-3aefc7a01bd4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13474&group=alt.obituaries#13474

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 12:27:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Angela Jacobs, journalist and anchor
From: mig73all...@yahoo.co.uk (Michael Rhodes)
 by: Michael Rhodes - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:27 UTC

ANGELA Jacobs, who made a name for herself as an Emmy-winning reporter in Tampa Bay died July 21, 2022.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19272873/wftv-angela-jacobs-cause-death/

Angela Jacobs was a longtime reporter at WFTV in Orlando.

She first joined the company in February 2013 as a general assignment reporter for Eyewitness News.

Prior to that, she spent nine years reporting in Tampa Bay, which earned her two regional Emmys, and would often contribute to Fox Sports Florida’s Rays and Lightning coverage.

According to her biography, she was also a guest co-host on NBC Sports Network.

Jacobs' career began after she obtained her bachelor's from the University of South Carolina and a master's degree from the University of Missouri.

Re: Angela Jacobs, journalist and anchor

<240720221642319041%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13476&group=alt.obituaries#13476

Subject: Re: Angela Jacobs, journalist and anchor
From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 16:42:31 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 20:42 UTC

In article <a0746413-c634-475c-a080-3aefc7a01bd4n@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> ANGELA Jacobs, who made a name for herself as an Emmy-winning reporter in
> Tampa Bay died July 21, 2022.
>
> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19272873/wftv-angela-jacobs-cause-death/
>
> Angela Jacobs was a longtime reporter at WFTV in Orlando.
>
> She first joined the company in February 2013 as a general assignment
> reporter for Eyewitness News.
>
> Prior to that, she spent nine years reporting in Tampa Bay, which earned her
> two regional Emmys, and would often contribute to Fox Sports Florida’s Rays
> and Lightning coverage.
>
> According to her biography, she was also a guest co-host on NBC Sports
> Network.
>
> Jacobs' career began after she obtained her bachelor's from the University of
> South Carolina and a master's degree from the University of Missouri.

She was cagey about her date of birth, but her age was 38 or 39.

interests / alt.obituaries / Angela Jacobs, journalist and anchor