Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 09:35:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about corruption and about Liberty and about
the job and about the Return on investment (ROI) and about the private sector
and about economy and about what thinks ChatGPT about the pattern that i have
just discovered and about u
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 16:35 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about corruption and about Liberty and about the job and about the Return on investment (ROI) and about the private sector and about economy and about what thinks ChatGPT about the pattern that i have just discovered and about understanding the consequences and about my fluid intelligence and about causality and about the Transformers and about another important limitation of Large Language Models and about planning and reasoning of Large Language Models and about the window context and about GPT-4 memory and about Canada and about agile methodology and about the maximum token limit and about the other limitations of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 and about future of artificial intelligence and about the multimodality of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 and about my philosophy and about my contributions here...

So i have just said below that so that to make low corruption , you have to
make the private sector a powerful motor of the economy, since there is good competition in the private sector, and here is what i have just said about how competition fights efficiently corruption:

So I have to emphasize the importance of competition. So i think that when multiple individuals or businesses compete for the same resources or customers, they are motivated to provide better quality goods and services at competitive prices. In a competitive market, self-interest becomes regulated by the forces of supply and demand, consumer choice, and the desire to attract and retain customers.

Through this competition, we can argue that individuals are compelled to operate within the boundaries of fair and ethical behavior. If one party engages in corrupt practices, cheats customers, or engages in fraudulent activities, they risk losing their competitive advantage as consumers will prefer alternatives. Therefore, the pressure to maintain market share and profitability acts as a check on self-interest, preventing it from devolving into harmful practices.

So it is why i say that the private sector is an attractive choice to make as the powerful motor of the economy, since it is a competitive market, but of course we have to know how to "regulate" it with anti-trust laws etc.

So i think i am not stupid, since we can ask a question of from where comes Liberty, but i say that it is also like Large Language Models such GPT-4 that approximate, since i think that when we provide with jobs, people will get educated and will get specialized in what they do better, so i think that
the most important thing, that is attractive, is the job, but of course the other things will get much more easy when you have a job, and of course that today even if we are specialized in what we do better so that to increase much more productivity and quality, i say that you can get much more smart by also for example using Large Language Models such as GPT-4, but i repeat that the most important thing is the job, and of course that productivity is not just increased by specialization in what we do better, since it is also increased by automation and artificial intelligence, so i invite you to read my following thoughts so that you understand my views about it:

And you can read more about my thoughts about productivity and capitalism and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And of course i invite you to read my following thoughts so that you understand my views:

What need black americans is a job , so what need maghrebians in France is a job too, so when they get a job , many problems will be solved much more easily, so we have not to waste our time with futilities of this or that, and we have not to waste our time with futility of sex, since also people are specialized , so we have to simplify the problem, so we a have to understand that the most important thing is the private sector and it is business, so it is why i am talking below as i am talking about it:

So i have just looked at the following video of a song from a black american:

Flo Rida - I Cry [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLuWHr6-0YQ&list=RDOLuWHr6-0YQ&start_radio=1

So i think that so that to be successful , you have to know that it is the private sector that is really important, so you have to diversify economy and to make powerful the motor that is the private sector since it is much bigger than the public sector, and of course you have to know how to increase much more the GDP per capita by using automation and artificial intelligence etc. , so i think that the Return on investment (ROI) in Stocks is only like an indicator, and i have just asked the following question to ChatGPT so that you understand what i mean:

And here is my question to ChatGPT:

"So from what i understand, that Return on investment (ROI) in stocks is like an "indicator" that permits to sell more easily, so if the ROI is good and if the company is good, so from the law of supply and demand, it influences the demand and it makes more demand, so that price of the share in the stock can increase and this permits to sell and to make gains and to make more money."

And here is what answered me ChatGPT:

"Yes, you're correct. A good ROI and positive performance of a company can generate investor interest and increase the demand for its stock. Increased demand can potentially drive up the price of the stock, allowing investors to sell at a higher price and potentially make a profit.

When a company demonstrates strong financial performance, growth prospects, or pays regular dividends, it can attract investors looking for opportunities to earn a return on their investment. Positive news, such as strong earnings reports or successful product launches, can also generate positive sentiment and increase demand for the company's stock.

As demand increases, the buying pressure can push up the stock price. This can create an opportunity for investors to sell their shares at a higher price, realizing a gain or profit. However, it's important to note that stock prices are also influenced by other factors such as overall market conditions, economic factors, industry trends, and investor sentiment.

While a good ROI and company performance can contribute to the potential for higher stock prices and selling at a profit, it's important to conduct thorough research, diversify your investments, and consider your own risk tolerance and investment goals. Investing in stocks carries risks, and it's essential to make informed decisions and have a long-term perspective when participating in the stock market.

Overall, a combination of factors, including a good ROI, positive company performance, and investor demand, can contribute to the potential for selling stocks at a higher price and making a profit. However, the stock market is dynamic and influenced by various factors, so it's important to approach investing with caution and a well-informed strategy."

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so competition that i am talking about in my below model is not evil and is not hate, since competition has to be the good professionalism and has to be the good discipline on the good philosophy, and of course when you are rewarded for your value by a sum of money or by an amount of money, you can then help the poor and the needy, and of course capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and of course as you have just noticed, i have just called in my below model the inequality of values that is the source of competition as an "engine" of prosperity and happiness of nations, so you can ask the why i am calling it an engine ? , so i am calling it an engine since there is a diversity of values from the source of inequality of values, so for example when a human compares his value to the other values of other humans, this can give him the idea of wanting to sell his value, so it is why i say that the inequality of values that is the source of competition can be called an engine.

[...]

But of course notice in my above thoughts that competition is a higher level abstraction, since competition can create also transparency that is needed so that to fight against corruption, so you are understanding that the good information of the products and services so that we make a good choice is important, and we can enlarge the point of view of economic competition by being competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different political groups inside the congress etc. and by being competition that fights efficiently corruption that is for example the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law).

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about corruption and about Liberty and about the job and about the Return on investment (ROI) and about the private sector and about economy and about what thinks ChatGPT about the pattern that i have just discovered and about u