He who lives without folly is less wise than he believes.

interests / soc.culture.china / Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

SubjectAuthor
* Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectualOleg Smirnov
+* Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellecOleg Smirnov
|`- Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India,ltlee1
`* Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellecOleg Smirnov
 +* Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India,ltlee1
 |`* Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellecOleg Smirnov
 | `- Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India,ltlee1
 `* Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellecOleg Smirnov
  `* giorgia meloni prankOleg Smirnov
   +* Re: giorgia meloni prankFred Alph
   |+* Re: giorgia meloni prankErika Ciesla
   ||`- Re: giorgia meloni pranknico
   |`- Re: giorgia meloni prankOleg Smirnov
   +- Re: giorgia meloni prankVictor Alekhine
   `* Re: giorgia meloni prankOleg Smirnov
    `* giorgia meloni prankOleg Smirnov
     `- Re: giorgia meloni pranknico

1
Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<ue2c01$3crvi$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13346&group=soc.culture.china#13346

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 22:39:26 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 19:39 UTC

ltlee1, <news:ceb35652-de19-479e-b83d-701cc3f49c9cn@googlegroups.com>

> Mr Podolyak said, "What's the problem with China, India etc. - they are
> not able to analyse the consequences of their actions - these countries
> have low intellectual potential, unfortunately. Yes, they invest in
> science. Yes, India has launched a lunar rover recently which is now
> trekking on the surface of the Moon, but that does not indicate that this
> country fully comprehends what the modern world is about."

The "Russian propaganda" claim that the post-coup Kiev regime's agenda
is largely based on the Nazi(-like) concepts is not an exaggeration.
Of course, there's a big lot of Ukraine-linked pro-Atlanticist
ideologues seeking to "ennoble" and "correct" the regime's settings in
public presentation, so that just "Russia" as an image of evil would be
in the front. Nevertheless, from time to time, the top leaders /actors
/propagandists of the regime show their true colors off anyway.

Not so long ago, one of the regime's most top functionaries said on TV
that the primary reason why humanism is alien to the Russians is that
they are Asian people <https://archive.is/1i5Xg>. In turn, the media /
propaganda staff that serves the regime, no doubt, understood that it
sounds racist, so it needs to be somehow muffled, so they supplied this
news with a Facebook post of one insignificant Jewish activist who kind
of "apologized on behalf of all Ukrainians". Difference is, the rants
of the top functionarie, who represents the regime, were aired on their
mainstream TV for domestic audience, while the "apology" from the
activist, who represents pretty no-one, was intended rather for outside
public (and the top functionarie himself didn't apologize for anything).

Historically, the idea of such an Asian subhumanness is a traditional
Poland's setting since about 15th century, which was developed in order
to justify and substantiate Poland's hostile policies against
"mongoloid Russia" at the time, and today the basics of the post-coup
Kiev regime include it in combination with the later concepts the
west-Ukrainians (Galicians) picked up from the German Nazis before and
during the WW2 (the Banderovist narratives).

One might slyly try to rationalize it as sort of "natural reaction" on
the Russia's action, but it would be a replacement of cause and effect.
Because such ideologies were cultivated long before. Then, after the
violent anti-democratic 2014 coup, they were used to justify repression
against those in East Ukraine who didn't like the coup.

Whether is there an Asian interest to support the Kiev regime promoting
such ideological settings, is up to people of Asia (and "Global South")
to decide (according to their "intellectual potential").

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<uei4u1$3lmat$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13383&group=soc.culture.china#13383

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 22:17:48 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:17 UTC

ltlee1, <news:c62bfb98-217d-49e9-aeda-85803502b244n@googlegroups.com>
> On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 3:40:55?PM UTC-4, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>> Whether is there an Asian interest to support the Kiev regime promoting
>> such ideological settings, is up to people of Asia (and "Global South")
>> to decide (according to their "intellectual potential").
>
> Neo-Nazism is not dead yet. It still has many believers in Western nations.
> But overall racial superiority is quite yesteryear. The new fad popularized
> is Western political system, i.e. Western style democracy, superiority.
>
> Yesteryear's racism had spawn fake science of some race had larger brains.
> Today's cult of Western style democracy superiority popularized by Western
> elites has spawn the "science" of Western style democracy would give rise to
> economic prosperity. However, the more researchers have look into the
> issue, the more they would find a nothing-burger.
>
> Deep faith in Western style democracy by the elites also generates the false
> sense that peoples such as the Chinese are somewhat stupid. Else they
> would overturn their obviously inferior political system.

Yes, some thinkers call it "cultural racism". Meanwhile the yesteryear's
features are still present in the hearts of some people, while political
correctness is quite often a cover for hypocrisy. It sometimes happens
even so that one calls exaggeratedly someone else "racist" to express
"politely" this one's own racist(-like) attitude towards that someone.

The fact that the mentioned functionarie ranted "the Asians lack of the
human qualities that we have" means the man isn't well-accustomed to the
Western culture of hypocrisy. Indeed, the Ukraine is not "the West". And
after this little and almost unnoticed scandal he will likely become more
careful in his public expressions, and that's all.

Then, the fact that the West ardently supports the regime established in
the Ukraine as a result of the 2014 coup, may be understood as somewhat a
bridge between the yesteryear's superiority in old terms and the renewed
"Western style democracy", exposing certain "genetic" relatedness between
this and that.

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<10be1c96-4239-4b08-9f47-192a9b565085n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13385&group=soc.culture.china#13385

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 13:23:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India,
China's 'intellectual potential'
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 20:23 UTC

On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 7:18:28 PM UTC, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> ltlee1, <news:c62bfb98-217d-49e9...@googlegroups.com>
> > On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 3:40:55?PM UTC-4, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>
> >> Whether is there an Asian interest to support the Kiev regime promoting
> >> such ideological settings, is up to people of Asia (and "Global South")
> >> to decide (according to their "intellectual potential").
> >
> > Neo-Nazism is not dead yet. It still has many believers in Western nations.
> > But overall racial superiority is quite yesteryear. The new fad popularized
> > is Western political system, i.e. Western style democracy, superiority.
> >
> > Yesteryear's racism had spawn fake science of some race had larger brains.
> > Today's cult of Western style democracy superiority popularized by Western
> > elites has spawn the "science" of Western style democracy would give rise to
> > economic prosperity. However, the more researchers have look into the
> > issue, the more they would find a nothing-burger.
> >
> > Deep faith in Western style democracy by the elites also generates the false
> > sense that peoples such as the Chinese are somewhat stupid. Else they
> > would overturn their obviously inferior political system.
> Yes, some thinkers call it "cultural racism". Meanwhile the yesteryear's
> features are still present in the hearts of some people, while political
> correctness is quite often a cover for hypocrisy. It sometimes happens
> even so that one calls exaggeratedly someone else "racist" to express
> "politely" this one's own racist(-like) attitude towards that someone.

Political correctness , or simply, the liberal/left wing of Western style democracy
nurtures cultural racism and contributes to overt racial violence. In the US, there
is a division of labor between the left and the right. The left/liberal preaches the
superiority of Western democracy. The extreme right assigns an European/White
people origin to this NATURAL superiority. Viola, the "Replace Theory" which
could readily explain all social ills was born.

The ForeignAffairs.com has a piece today entitled "American Hatred Goes Global".

"Far-right violence today is increasingly fueled by a deadly combination of ideology and strategy imported from the United States.
The “great replacement” theory, which claims that nonwhite individuals are purposefully being brought into Western countries to
undermine the political power of white voters, got its start in France, but this kind of thinking has long been a fixture of American
white supremacism. "

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/united-states/american-hatred-goes-global
> The fact that the mentioned functionarie ranted "the Asians lack of the
> human qualities that we have" means the man isn't well-accustomed to the
> Western culture of hypocrisy. Indeed, the Ukraine is not "the West". And
> after this little and almost unnoticed scandal he will likely become more
> careful in his public expressions, and that's all.
>
> Then, the fact that the West ardently supports the regime established in
> the Ukraine as a result of the 2014 coup, may be understood as somewhat a
> bridge between the yesteryear's superiority in old terms and the renewed
> "Western style democracy", exposing certain "genetic" relatedness between
> this and that.

This could be how Zelenskyy understand US support when he made the following
statement, “As long as we are resisting it, the integrity of the United States will continue,
therefore we are giving our lives for your values and the joint security of the world.
Therefore, inflation is nothing, COVID is nothing."

"[T]he integrity of the United State will continue, ..." comes in strange at first. I later realized
that he probably thinks like American white supremacists. Racial integrity and political
superiority come together. There would not be political superiority and world stability without
racial integrity among NATO nations. While Ukraine is fighting against Russia, it is also fighting
for the same racial and political superior system.

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<uf1m3m$367d5$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13502&group=soc.culture.china#13502

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 19:40:25 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 16:40 UTC

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H44RxR9apzE> part 1

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8cB0oOzaw> part 2

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo <https://is.gd/AFbPBC> speaks out typal
things while believing the conversation is with Peter Poroshenko,
at 05:40 in Part 1 the speech is about the Danilov's rant.

Oleg Smirnov, <news:ue2c01$3crvi$1@os.motzarella.org>

<9f128ab9-f766-45cf-84b0-2015ab3d8dc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13503&group=soc.culture.china#13503

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 13:05:00 -0700 (PDT)
China's 'intellectual potential'
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 20:05 UTC

On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 4:43:38 PM UTC, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> [...]
> > to justify and substantiate Poland's hostile policies against "mongoloid
> > Russia" at the time, and today the basics of the post-coup Kiev regime
> > include it in combination with the later concepts the west-Ukrainians
> > (Galicians) picked up from the German Nazis before and during the WW2 (the
> > Banderovist narratives).
> >
> > One might slyly try to rationalize it as sort of "natural reaction" on
> > the Russia's action, but it would be a replacement of cause and effect.
> > Because such ideologies were cultivated long before. Then, after the
> > violent anti-democratic 2014 coup, they were used to justify repression
> > against those in East Ukraine who didn't like the coup.
> >
> > Whether is there an Asian interest to support the Kiev regime promoting
> > such ideological settings, is up to people of Asia (and "Global South")
> > to decide (according to their "intellectual potential").

I am not good at judging youtube video unless the person involved is a well known
character from a well known site with a lot of followers such as America's Tucker
Carlson. Video could be easily PS or voiced over.

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<uf22r3$3959c$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13504&group=soc.culture.china#13504

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 23:20:30 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 20:20 UTC

ltlee1, <news:9f128ab9-f766-45cf-84b0-2015ab3d8dc4n@googlegroups.com>
> On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 4:43:38?PM UTC, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> I am not good at judging youtube video unless the person involved is a
> well known
> character from a well known site with a lot of followers such as America's
> Tucker
> Carlson. Video could be easily PS or voiced over.

What does make you believe it's for you personally?

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<d185116d-ee59-4f81-89c5-7e26ec3b57d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13505&group=soc.culture.china#13505

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 17:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
China's 'intellectual potential'
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 00:44 UTC

On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 8:20:56 PM UTC, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> ltlee1, <news:9f128ab9-f766-45cf...@googlegroups.com>
> > On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 4:43:38?PM UTC, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>
> > I am not good at judging youtube video unless the person involved is a
> > well known
> > character from a well known site with a lot of followers such as America's
> > Tucker
> > Carlson. Video could be easily PS or voiced over.
> What does make you believe it's for you personally?
May be you get me wrong. I don't think anything on youtube is for me or any small
number of people. Rather, I don't know how to judge. Not different from my inability
to judge whether any poster is a human and not a bot, let alone nationality..

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<uf76ab$dh60$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13517&group=soc.culture.china#13517

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 21:48:56 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 18:48 UTC

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H44RxR9apzE> part 1
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8cB0oOzaw> part 2
>
> Sarah Ashton-Cirillo <https://is.gd/AFbPBC> speaks out typal
> things while believing the conversation is with Peter Poroshenko,
> at 05:40 in Part 1 the speech is about the Danilov's rant.

Youtube usually eliminates such stuff after some time, more links
to other platforms may be often found elsewhere, in social networks
and forums (e.g. <https://tinyurl.com/2bufwaxo>), or within
"Russian" internet, which non-Russian speakers can browse with help
of machine translation.

This prankster duo has a long reputation for misc pranks with misc
persons, including some very top politicians, famous artists and
the like. Some analysts speculate Kremlin's secret services must be
helping them technically. Whether it's so or not, it doesn't change
the fact that their product helps understand people's internals.

giorgia meloni prank

<uhvipm$231cd$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13853&group=soc.culture.china#13853

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Subject: giorgia meloni prank
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:23:11 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 07:23 UTC

New prank with Giorgia Meloni
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uN8-3T6dE> russian

Some official Italian comments on it my be read e.g. here
<https://tinyurl.com/yq5bburj> corriere.it
<https://tinyurl.com/yr5p5dz4> fanpage.it

The latter are for those too smart-acute ones who seek to believe it's
an artificially generated fake. Italian officials have admitted the
fact of the prank. Here's what the morons are saying then.

"Very serious facts emerged from the phone call to Meloni".
"She spoke about our foreign policy and other sensitive issues
for our security and credibility, from the war to migrants.
Meloni admits that she can no longer see a way out other than
negotiation. It's disconcerting how the security protocols of
Palazzo Chigi can be circumvented. A global fool .." / ".. I
wonder how it is possible to reach such a devastating level of
superficiality that makes not only Meloni but the Italian
Republic look bad." ..

The above Youtube links will probably be valid for a couple of days
or less. Iirc, Youtube expelled Vovan&Lexus duo after their prank with
the UK's Ben Wallace exposed him as a complete oaf. The Euroscum of
course hate when the Russian comedians expose them, so they demanded
Youtube to abuse censorship and ban the talented actors.

Ms. Giorgia Meloni is one of the European clownish top politicians.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgia_Meloni>

> Youtube usually eliminates such stuff after some time, more links
> to other platforms may be often found elsewhere, in social networks
> and forums (e.g. <https://tinyurl.com/2bufwaxo>), or within
> "Russian" internet, which non-Russian speakers can browse with help
> of machine translation.
>
> This prankster duo has a long reputation for misc pranks with misc
> persons, including some very top politicians, famous artists and
> the like. Some analysts speculate Kremlin's secret services must be
> helping them technically. Whether it's so or not, it doesn't change
> the fact that their product helps understand people's internals.

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<uhvlri$2j41l$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13854&group=soc.culture.china#13854

From: 11.2...@anon.invalid (Fred Alph)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen
Subject: Re: giorgia meloni prank
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 09:15:32 +0100
 by: Fred Alph - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 08:15 UTC

Oleg Smirnov schrieb am 02.11.2023 :
> New prank with Giorgia Meloni
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles

Der Frau Giorgia Meloni sagt "Stepan Bandera" *) nichts?

Bildungsferne nun also auch schon bei den Rechten?!

Mit solchen Politikern kann man Europa vergessen!

EU = Katastrophe!

:/

*)
Bandera ist eine sehr umstrittene historische Figur, die bis
heute polarisiert. In Polen, Russland und Israel gilt er als
Nazi-Kollaborateur und Kriegsverbrecher. In der Ukraine
hingegen, vor allem in der Westukraine **), wird er als
Unabhängigkeits- und Freiheitskämpfer gefeiert und
zum Nationalhelden erhoben. ....
-----
Die Denkmäler sind von ganz unterschiedlicher Größe. Das
Bandera-Denkmal in Lwiw misst sieben Meter vor einem 30-
Meter-Bogen, das in Iwano-Frankiwsk ist auf einem 4,8-
Hektar-Grund errichtet, was etwa sechs Fußballfeldern
entspricht. Als anderes Extrem findet man eine bescheidene
Statue und eine Reihe entsprechend gestalteter Büsten in den
Dörfern Horischne (Oblast Lwiw) und Usyn (Oblast Iwano-Frankiwsk)
mit ihren 701 bzw. 927 Einwohnern (im Jahr 2001). Einige Denkmäler
sind sehr zentral in den Städten platziert, etwa das in Velyki
Mostys (Oblast Lwiw), das auf dem Unabhängigkeitsplatz, dem
früheren Lenin-Platz, steht; andere, wie die in Butschatsch oder
Pidwolotschysk (Oblast Ternopil), sind an der Peripherie gelegen.

https://www.bpb.de/cache/images/0/194640_galerie_lightbox_box_1000x666.jpg

https://www.bpb.de/themen/europa/ukraine-analysen/194637/analyse-stepan-banderas-nachleben-wird-gefeiert/

**)
October 29th, 2022.
LEMBERG feiert Gruendung der galizischen Division der Waffen-SS
Ukraine: Lvov residents celebrating the creation of the Nazi
Waffen SS Galician division
Video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gGKiIhglgOGR/

14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_%281st_Galician%29

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<kqh4qkFbk0eU6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13855&group=soc.culture.china#13855

From: abc...@xyz.invalid (Erika Ciesla)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 09:27:00 +0100
 by: Erika Ciesla - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 08:27 UTC

Am 02.11.23 um 09:15 Uhr Fred Alph schrieb:

> EU = Katastrophe!

Ja, für Euresgleichen.

Für uns™ nicht.

> Bandera ist eine sehr umstrittene historische Figur, die bis
> heute polarisiert.

Ja, das war er. Aber hatte er eine Chance? Er hatte die Wahl zwischen
Stalin und Hitler, und er wählte falsch. Hätte er anders entschieden,
wäre es aber auch falsch gewesen. Die Griechen haben ein schönes Wort
dafür, wenn man zwei Optionen hat, aber beide falsch sind: sie nennen
das ein Dilemma.

 🖖️😊 𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓒𝓲𝓮𝓼́𝓵𝓪

--

Übrigens!

Seit 1903 kann der Mensch fliegen,
seit 1911 wirft er Bomben. 😰️

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<uhvqfo$249l9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13856&group=soc.culture.china#13856

From: nic...@firemail.de (nico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:34:52 +0100
 by: nico - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 09:34 UTC

Am 02.11.2023 um 09:27 schrieb Erika Ciesla:
> Am 02.11.23 um 09:15 Uhr Fred Alph schrieb:
>

>> EU = Katastrophe!
>
> Ja, für Euresgleichen.
>
> Für uns™ nicht.

Mit "uns" meinst Du sicher geistig Mindestbemittelte wie Dich, nicht
wahr albernes Blag?

>  LOL 𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓒𝓲𝓮𝓼́𝓵𝓪 LOL

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<uhvrmq$2er$2@news.tambov.ru>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13857&group=soc.culture.china#13857

From: victor.a...@gmail.com (Victor Alekhine)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:55:38 +0100
 by: Victor Alekhine - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 09:55 UTC

On 11/2/2023 8:23 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> New prank with Giorgia Meloni
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uN8-3T6dE> russian
>
> Some official Italian comments on it my be read e.g. here
> <https://tinyurl.com/yq5bburj> corriere.it
> <https://tinyurl.com/yr5p5dz4> fanpage.it
>
> The latter are for those too smart-acute ones who seek to believe it's
> an artificially generated fake. Italian officials have admitted the
> fact of the prank. Here's what the morons are saying then.
>
>  "Very serious facts emerged from the phone call to Meloni".
>  "She spoke about our foreign policy and other sensitive issues
>  for our security and credibility, from the war to migrants.
>  Meloni admits that she can no longer see a way out other than
>  negotiation. It's disconcerting how the security protocols of
>  Palazzo Chigi can be circumvented. A global fool .." / ".. I
>  wonder how it is possible to reach such a devastating level of
>  superficiality that makes not only Meloni but the Italian
>  Republic look bad." ..
>
> The above Youtube links will probably be valid for a couple of days or
> less. Iirc, Youtube expelled Vovan&Lexus duo after their prank with
> the UK's Ben Wallace exposed him as a complete oaf. The Euroscum of
> course hate when the Russian comedians expose them, so they demanded
> Youtube to abuse censorship and ban the talented actors.
>
> Ms. Giorgia Meloni is one of the European clownish top politicians.
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgia_Meloni>
>

>> Youtube usually eliminates such stuff after some time, more links
>> to other platforms may be often found elsewhere, in social networks
>> and forums (e.g. <https://tinyurl.com/2bufwaxo>), or within "Russian"
>> internet, which non-Russian speakers can browse with help
>> of machine translation.
>>
>> This prankster duo has a long reputation for misc pranks with misc
>> persons, including some very top politicians, famous artists and
>> the like. Some analysts speculate Kremlin's secret services must be
>> helping them technically. Whether it's so or not, it doesn't change
>> the fact that their product helps understand people's internals.

O!
Лейтенант вернулся
Хм, вроде из окопов только бывших зеков отпускат
Ты как, обратно поедешь денафицировать?

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<ui149n$2ddgd$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13865&group=soc.culture.china#13865

Followup: fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 00:25:18 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 21:25 UTC

Fred Alph, <news:uhvlri$2j41l$1@news.nnpt4.net>
> Oleg Smirnov schrieb am 02.11.2023 :
>> New prank with Giorgia Meloni
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles
>
> Der Frau Giorgia Meloni sagt "Stepan Bandera" *) nichts?
>
> Bildungsferne nun also auch schon bei den Rechten?!
>
> Mit solchen Politikern kann man Europa vergessen!
>
> EU = Katastrophe!
>
> :/
>

> *)
> Bandera ist eine sehr umstrittene historische Figur, die bis
> heute polarisiert. In Polen, Russland und Israel gilt er als
> Nazi-Kollaborateur und Kriegsverbrecher. In der Ukraine
> hingegen, vor allem in der Westukraine **), wird er als
> Unabhängigkeits- und Freiheitskämpfer gefeiert und
> zum Nationalhelden erhoben. ....

It's all discussable, but there is a less distant and more simple
history. There was a coup in the Ukraine in 2014. It was violent, in
favor of a minority, and against any democratic procedures. Europe
praised and welcomed those violent and unlawful developments. And any
violence naturally tends to beget more violence.

So Europe needs to recognize the mistake and repent.

Repentance is the only way to sanity.

> -----
> Die Denkmäler sind von ganz unterschiedlicher Größe. Das
> Bandera-Denkmal in Lwiw misst sieben Meter vor einem 30-
> Meter-Bogen, das in Iwano-Frankiwsk ist auf einem 4,8-
> Hektar-Grund errichtet, was etwa sechs Fußballfeldern
> entspricht. Als anderes Extrem findet man eine bescheidene
> Statue und eine Reihe entsprechend gestalteter Büsten in den
> Dörfern Horischne (Oblast Lwiw) und Usyn (Oblast Iwano-Frankiwsk)
> mit ihren 701 bzw. 927 Einwohnern (im Jahr 2001). Einige Denkmäler
> sind sehr zentral in den Städten platziert, etwa das in Velyki
> Mostys (Oblast Lwiw), das auf dem Unabhängigkeitsplatz, dem
> früheren Lenin-Platz, steht; andere, wie die in Butschatsch oder
> Pidwolotschysk (Oblast Ternopil), sind an der Peripherie gelegen.
>
> https://www.bpb.de/cache/images/0/194640_galerie_lightbox_box_1000x666.jpg
>
> https://www.bpb.de/themen/europa/ukraine-analysen/194637/analyse-stepan-banderas-nachleben-wird-gefeiert/
>
> **)
> October 29th, 2022.
> LEMBERG feiert Gruendung der galizischen Division der Waffen-SS
> Ukraine: Lvov residents celebrating the creation of the Nazi
> Waffen SS Galician division
> Video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gGKiIhglgOGR/
>
> 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician)
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_%281st_Galician%29

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<ui1m98$2gbfq$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13871&group=soc.culture.china#13871

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 05:33:38 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 02:33 UTC

> New prank with Giorgia Meloni
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uN8-3T6dE> russian

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGIgbTUAAGQ>

This account seems to have gotten the most viewers and comments, and
the comments are mostly positive. Judging by them, such a "political
prank" genre is indeed in popular demand. Perhaps the reason is that
the present-day "western democracy" has accumulated too much hypocrisy
combined with too much ignorance and other evil elements.

giorgia meloni prank

<ule39r$18o1e$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14115&group=soc.culture.china#14115

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 08:19:26 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 05:19 UTC

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aabh-o3Uyjo>

German Leader Fooled By Russian Comedians ..

Germany's Vice Chancellor Robert Habeck ... made several revelations ..

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGIgbTUAAGQ>
>
> This account seems to have gotten the most viewers

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<ulekv9$1bf2a$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14116&group=soc.culture.china#14116

From: nic...@firemail.de (nico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:21:32 +0100
 by: nico - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 10:21 UTC

Am 14.12.2023 um 06:19 schrieb Oleg Smirnov:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aabh-o3Uyjo>
>
> German Leader Fooled By Russian Comedians ..
>
> Germany's Vice Chancellor Robert Habeck ... made several revelations ..

Tell news!