From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, soc.culture.canada, can.general, soc.culture.china, talk.politics.china, alt.philosophy
Subject: Louis Komjathy compatible with Carolyn Stokes
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 07:04:54 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 09:34 UTC

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 2:20:05 AM UTC-2:30, David Dalton wrote:
(on alt.philosophy.taoism, in the thread “matchmaking sensitivity again”)

> On Mar 10, 2019, wu...@wuji.net wrote
> (in article<gp4a8e9popi7s67ij...@4ax.com>):

> > There are photos of Louis Komjathy, if David cared
> > to view them for his own search of what matters to him.

> You may have heard of two spirit individuals, who have
> both a male and a female spirit (each would be one
> of the four orientations).

I am now using the terminology of Eight Sexual Harmonics,
as on https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html , rather than
my old terminology of four orientations and two genders,
so what I called purestraight I now call straight-type-1
and what I called fourth orientation I now call straight-type-2.

> Dr. Komjathy seems to be an even more rare case,
> a four spirit individual, and it is very hard for me to
> discern the genders and orientations. But I guess
> purestraight male, gay male, purestraight female,
> lesbian, so he would have at least partial
> compatibility with everyone except fourth orientation
> men and fourth orientation women.
>
> Why couldn’t you test me on regular cases first?

Dr. Komjathy is a very rare four-spirit
straight-type-1-M/gay/straight-type-1-FT/lesbianT.

As I speculated a while ago on alt.religion.druid ,
someone optimally compatible with him is
CBC Newfoundland and Labrador TV news anchor
Carolyn Stokes, who is a very rare four-spirit
straight-type-1-F/lesbian/straight-type-1-MT/gayT.

Her spouse actor Allan Hawco has a good match who
is someone other than her.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

interests / soc.culture.china / Louis Komjathy compatible with Carolyn Stokes