From: fra...@creon.earth (Frank)
Subject: Re: Loan offer proposal
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 09:37:15 GMT
 by: Frank - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 09:37 UTC

On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 02:25:50 -0700 (PDT), Alertte Dagorne wrote:

> Good morning,
> Deciding to undertake a project is one thing. But finding the funding
> that allows you to do so is another, especially in these times of global
> economic crisis where the war in Ukraine has changed the world order.
> Me, Mr Philippe as an international lender has decided to help you offer
> loans while reducing the interest rate to 3%. Please contact by Email Mr
> Philippe Marie Vincent for more information on our loan offers.
> Best regards.
> Email: philippemarievincent18@gmail.com

I want to open a fffrankfffurter fffranchise.

Can you suggest one that would be friendly to
your loan program? After all, this _is_ a.f.f-f...

--
-Frank 🌭

Re: Loan offer proposal

<j76m7i5u4p9qb6jranl3e07p3m895kft4r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13070&group=alt.food.fast-food#13070

From: k...@78.net (K. Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 03:42:22 -0700
 by: K. Wills - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 10:42 UTC

On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 09:37:15 GMT, Frank <frank@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 02:25:50 -0700 (PDT), Alertte Dagorne wrote:
>
>> Good morning,
>> Deciding to undertake a project is one thing. But finding the funding
>> that allows you to do so is another, especially in these times of global
>> economic crisis where the war in Ukraine has changed the world order.
>> Me, Mr Philippe as an international lender has decided to help you offer
>> loans while reducing the interest rate to 3%. Please contact by Email Mr
>> Philippe Marie Vincent for more information on our loan offers.
>> Best regards.
>> Email: philippemarievincent18@gmail.com
>
>I want to open a fffrankfffurter fffranchise.
>
>Can you suggest one that would be friendly to
>your loan program? After all, this _is_ a.f.f-f...

Once you pay the $200.00 application fee, the $500 processing
fee, $500 currency conversion fee, and so on and so on (until you get
tired of paying all the fees) [1], you'll get to spend whatever you
have left on whatever you wish.

[1] I'm guessing on the amounts for this advance fee scam. Actual
amounts may be more or less.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Loan offer proposal