She asked me, "What's your sign?" I blinked and answered "Neon," I thought I'd blow her mind...

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

SubjectAuthor
* ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM,Jedi Master
`* Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM,ltlee1
 `* Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM,Jedi Master

1
ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<f0e6dd7e-f987-41ef-97c3-2fb8e402270fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13004&group=soc.culture.china#13004

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 10:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM,
AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 17:56 UTC

Mistaking something to be something else is not truth nor scientific fact but centrifugal knowledge or ignorance as it moves one away from the central truth instead of bringing one closer. Mistaking an oyster shell for gold or a rope for a snake are just some examples.

The actual error in atheism is accepting this temporary material world to be eternal absolute truth. That is the actual maya or illusion. The end result of that misperception is accepting the opposite of what is reality to be real or truth.

The byproducts of that ignorance is a police state and military dictatorship aimed at spreading slavery through out the world also known a totalitarianism. With modern technology and weapons of mass destruction the danger to humanity and the free world is clear. Thus radical atheism is against the existence of real knowledge, education, and human life.

The only means to correct that evil is constitutional freedom of thought/religion, freedom of self defense, and free enterprise. Without individual freedom there can be no understanding of spiritual knowledge of reality distinguished from illusion for the ultimate welfare of all people.

The atheists worship the impersonal state government as god instead of the actual supreme Personality of Godhead who is creating, maintaining, and destroying everything in this world since the beginning of creation. By denying the existence of God atheists want to pose as god to enjoy the world and enslave the world to ignorance and darkness also known as sin.

Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<c653e75c-f6a2-40d8-9979-3bf8eff37915n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13005&group=soc.culture.china#13005

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 12:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM,
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 19:26 UTC

On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 1:56:33 PM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> Mistaking something to be something else is not truth nor scientific fact but centrifugal knowledge or ignorance as it moves one away from the central truth instead of bringing one closer. Mistaking an oyster shell for gold or a rope for a snake are just some examples.
>
> The actual error in atheism is accepting this temporary material world to be eternal absolute truth. That is the actual maya or illusion. The end result of that misperception is accepting the opposite of what is reality to be real or truth.
>
> The byproducts of that ignorance is a police state and military dictatorship aimed at spreading slavery through out the world also known a totalitarianism. With modern technology and weapons of mass destruction the danger to humanity and the free world is clear. Thus radical atheism is against the existence of real knowledge, education, and human life.
>
> The only means to correct that evil is constitutional freedom of thought/religion, freedom of self defense, and free enterprise. Without individual freedom there can be no understanding of spiritual knowledge of reality distinguished from illusion for the ultimate welfare of all people.
>
> The atheists worship the impersonal state government as god instead of the actual supreme Personality of Godhead who is creating, maintaining, and destroying everything in this world since the beginning of creation. By denying the existence of God atheists want to pose as god to enjoy the world and enslave the world to ignorance and darkness also known as sin.
One democratic China, the PROC, recognized by the UN as well the world as the only legitimate government
for both Mainland and Taiwan Chinese.
To be sure, mistaking something to be something else is not truth nor scientific fact. To know more about religion
in China, the following article provide useful statistical information.
--------------------------------------
http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/2018-04/03/c_1122631276.htm
新华社北京4月3日电(记者王琦、王笛)国务院新闻办公室3日发表的《中国保障宗教信仰自由的政策和实践》白皮书介绍,我国主要有佛教、道教、伊斯兰教、天主教和基督教等宗教,信教公民近2亿人。
  白皮书指出,我国佛教和道教信徒众多,但普通信徒没有严格的入教程序,人数难以精确统计。10个多数人信仰伊斯兰教的少数民族总人口2000多万人,伊斯兰教教职人员5.7万余人。天主教信徒约600万人,基督教信徒3800多万人。此外,还存在多种民间信仰,与当地传统文化和风俗习惯结合在一起,参与民间信仰活动的群众较多。
  白皮书说,我国的宗教团体约5500个,其中全国性宗教团体7个,分别为中国佛教协会、中国道教协会、中国伊斯兰教协会、中国天主教爱国会、中国天主教主教团、中国基督教三自爱国运动委员会、中国基督教协会。
  另据白皮书介绍,截至2017年9月,经国家宗教事务局批准设立的宗教院校共91所。全国性宗教院校6所,分别为中国佛学院、中国藏语系高级佛学院、中国道教学院、中国伊斯兰教经学院、中国天主教神哲学院、金陵协和神学院。宗教院校在校学生1万多人,历届毕业生累计4.7万余人。
-------------------------------------

Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<f49f0638-3a9a-42db-8930-d2c87b29677fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13010&group=soc.culture.china#13010

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 22:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 05:04 UTC

On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 9:26:36 AM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 1:56:33 PM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> > Mistaking something to be something else is not truth nor scientific fact but centrifugal knowledge or ignorance as it moves one away from the central truth instead of bringing one closer. Mistaking an oyster shell for gold or a rope for a snake are just some examples.
> >
> > The actual error in atheism is accepting this temporary material world to be eternal absolute truth. That is the actual maya or illusion. The end result of that misperception is accepting the opposite of what is reality to be real or truth.
> >
> > The byproducts of that ignorance is a police state and military dictatorship aimed at spreading slavery through out the world also known a totalitarianism. With modern technology and weapons of mass destruction the danger to humanity and the free world is clear. Thus radical atheism is against the existence of real knowledge, education, and human life.
> >
> > The only means to correct that evil is constitutional freedom of thought/religion, freedom of self defense, and free enterprise. Without individual freedom there can be no understanding of spiritual knowledge of reality distinguished from illusion for the ultimate welfare of all people.
> >
> > The atheists worship the impersonal state government as god instead of the actual supreme Personality of Godhead who is creating, maintaining, and destroying everything in this world since the beginning of creation. By denying the existence of God atheists want to pose as god to enjoy the world and enslave the world to ignorance and darkness also known as sin.
> One democratic China, the PROC, recognized by the UN as well the world as the only legitimate government
> for both Mainland and Taiwan Chinese.
>
> To be sure, mistaking something to be something else is not truth nor scientific fact. To know more about religion
> in China, the following article provide useful statistical information.
>
> --------------------------------------
> http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/2018-04/03/c_1122631276.htm
> 新华社北京4月3日电(记者王琦、王笛)国务院新闻办公室3日发表的《中国保障宗教信仰自由的政策和实践》白皮书介绍,我国主要有佛教、道教、伊斯兰教、天主教和基督教等宗教,信教公民近2亿人。
>
>   白皮书指出,我国佛教和道教信徒众多,但普通信徒没有严格的入教程序,人数难以精确统计。10个多数人信仰伊斯兰教的少数民族总人口2000多万人,伊斯兰教教职人员5.7万余人。天主教信徒约600万人,基督教信徒3800多万人。此外,还存在多种民间信仰,与当地传统文化和风俗习惯结合在一起,参与民间信仰活动的群众较多。
>
>   白皮书说,我国的宗教团体约5500个,其中全国性宗教团体7个,分别为中国佛教协会、中国道教协会、中国伊斯兰教协会、中国天主教爱国会、中国天主教主教团、中国基督教三自爱国运动委员会、中国基督教协会。
>
>   另据白皮书介绍,截至2017年9月,经国家宗教事务局批准设立的宗教院校共91所。全国性宗教院校6所,分别为中国佛学院、中国藏语系高级佛学院、中国道教学院、中国伊斯兰教经学院、中国天主教神哲学院、金陵协和神学院。宗教院校在校学生1万多人,历届毕业生累计4.7万余人。
> -------------------------------------

You missed the point and are only concerned with Chinese government dictatorship aka fascism instead of their atheistic and demonic philosophy. I hope Chinese can save themselves from their own ignorance. They are their greatest enemy.

Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<aa4ac4c4-c042-4b74-b6ae-2262fb12bf63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13013&group=soc.culture.china#13013

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 06:19:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 13:19 UTC

On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 1:04:28 AM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 9:26:36 AM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 1:56:33 PM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> > > Mistaking something to be something else is not truth nor scientific fact but centrifugal knowledge or ignorance as it moves one away from the central truth instead of bringing one closer. Mistaking an oyster shell for gold or a rope for a snake are just some examples.
> > >
> > > The actual error in atheism is accepting this temporary material world to be eternal absolute truth. That is the actual maya or illusion. The end result of that misperception is accepting the opposite of what is reality to be real or truth.
> > >
> > > The byproducts of that ignorance is a police state and military dictatorship aimed at spreading slavery through out the world also known a totalitarianism. With modern technology and weapons of mass destruction the danger to humanity and the free world is clear. Thus radical atheism is against the existence of real knowledge, education, and human life.
> > >
> > > The only means to correct that evil is constitutional freedom of thought/religion, freedom of self defense, and free enterprise. Without individual freedom there can be no understanding of spiritual knowledge of reality distinguished from illusion for the ultimate welfare of all people.
> > >
> > > The atheists worship the impersonal state government as god instead of the actual supreme Personality of Godhead who is creating, maintaining, and destroying everything in this world since the beginning of creation. By denying the existence of God atheists want to pose as god to enjoy the world and enslave the world to ignorance and darkness also known as sin.
> > One democratic China, the PROC, recognized by the UN as well the world as the only legitimate government
> > for both Mainland and Taiwan Chinese.
> >
> > To be sure, mistaking something to be something else is not truth nor scientific fact. To know more about religion
> > in China, the following article provide useful statistical information.
> >
> > --------------------------------------
> > http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/2018-04/03/c_1122631276.htm
> > 新华社北京4月3日电(记者王琦、王笛)国务院新闻办公室3日发表的《中国保障宗教信仰自由的政策和实践》白皮书介绍,我国主要有佛教、道教、伊斯兰教、天主教和基督教等宗教,信教公民近2亿人。
> >
> >   白皮书指出,我国佛教和道教信徒众多,但普通信徒没有严格的入教程序,人数难以精确统计。10个多数人信仰伊斯兰教的少数民族总人口2000多万人,伊斯兰教教职人员5.7万余人。天主教信徒约600万人,基督教信徒3800多万人。此外,还存在多种民间信仰,与当地传统文化和风俗习惯结合在一起,参与民间信仰活动的群众较多。
> >
> >   白皮书说,我国的宗教团体约5500个,其中全国性宗教团体7个,分别为中国佛教协会、中国道教协会、中国伊斯兰教协会、中国天主教爱国会、中国天主教主教团、中国基督教三自爱国运动委员会、中国基督教协会。
> >
> >   另据白皮书介绍,截至2017年9月,经国家宗教事务局批准设立的宗教院校共91所。全国性宗教院校6所,分别为中国佛学院、中国藏语系高级佛学院、中国道教学院、中国伊斯兰教经学院、中国天主教神哲学院、金陵协和神学院。宗教院校在校学生1万多人,历届毕业生累计4.7万余人。
> > -------------------------------------
> You missed the point and are only concerned with Chinese government dictatorship aka fascism instead of their atheistic and demonic philosophy. I hope Chinese can save themselves from their own ignorance. They are their greatest enemy.
Like many other Americans, you get it wrong. Currently, the US, is under the spell of demonic
philosophy in the name of liberalism, not China. Such philosophy erodes basic forums of social
solidarity, fails to deliver common good, and the major cause of impending collapse.
"According to Deneen, liberals have purposely eroded the basic forums of social solidarity—
“family, neighborhood, association, church and religious community”—and now govern as a
minority against the demos, the popular majority. In the institutions they control, from
academia to Hollywood, they preach that the only reasonable life is one liberated from the
constraints of duty and tradition. The assumed course from adolescence to adulthood is to
learn “how to engage in ‘safe sex,’ recreational alcohol and drug use, [and] transgressive
identities . . . all preparatory to a life lived in a few global cities in which the ‘culture’ comes to
mean expensive and exclusive consumption goods.” In the process, liberals have abandoned
anyone not in the “laptop class”—mainly coastal urbanites—and have left the country’s
geographic middle hollowed out and in despair.
In Deneen’s view, the makers of this American wasteland are not just people on the left but the
country’s entire political, business, and cultural elite. “What has passed as ‘conservatism’ in the
United States for the past half-century,” he writes, “is today exposed as a movement that was
never capable of, nor fundamentally committed to, conservation in any fundamental sense.” As
a result, the problem of politics today is the crevasse that separates the powerful from the masses,
a theme that Deneen follows through canonical thinkers such as Aristotle, Thomas Aquinas, and
Alexis de Tocqueville.
In Vermeule’s view, the basis for rightful authority is not custom, charisma, or rationality, as the
German sociologist Max Weber had it, but the “objective legal and moral order” that common-good
constitutionalists are best placed to perceive. Democracy and elections, Vermeule says, have no
special claim to delivering the common good.
Like Deneen, Hazony, an Israeli American scholar and president of the Herzl Institute in Jerusalem,
vividly describes the hell­scape produced by the liberal order and prophesizes its impending collapse."
Do you really know China enough to discuss its supposedly demonic philosophy?
If so, please elaborate.

Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<03cbd7f2-a98a-4123-95e2-94ffb9abe634n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13014&group=soc.culture.china#13014

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 06:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 13:30 UTC

On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 3:19:43 AM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:
> [...]
> a result, the problem of politics today is the crevasse that separates the powerful from the masses,
> a theme that Deneen follows through canonical thinkers such as Aristotle, Thomas Aquinas, and
> Alexis de Tocqueville.
> In Vermeule’s view, the basis for rightful authority is not custom, charisma, or rationality, as the
> German sociologist Max Weber had it, but the “objective legal and moral order” that common-good
> constitutionalists are best placed to perceive. Democracy and elections, Vermeule says, have no
> special claim to delivering the common good.
> Like Deneen, Hazony, an Israeli American scholar and president of the Herzl Institute in Jerusalem,
> vividly describes the hell­scape produced by the liberal order and prophesizes its impending collapse."
>
> Do you really know China enough to discuss its supposedly demonic philosophy?

Your English is atheistic and ignores higher spiritual logic which is beyond your limited empiric area of material conditioning. Thus your knowledge and intelligence is imperfect and transitory not absolute truth.

Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<e22f75da-8e3e-4384-a9e7-27e158c09305n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13015&group=soc.culture.china#13015

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 08:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 15:01 UTC

On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 9:30:08 AM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> [...]
> > In Vermeule’s view, the basis for rightful authority is not custom, charisma, or rationality, as the
> > German sociologist Max Weber had it, but the “objective legal and moral order” that common-good
> > constitutionalists are best placed to perceive. Democracy and elections, Vermeule says, have no
> > special claim to delivering the common good.
> > Like Deneen, Hazony, an Israeli American scholar and president of the Herzl Institute in Jerusalem,
> > vividly describes the hell­scape produced by the liberal order and prophesizes its impending collapse."
> >
> > Do you really know China enough to discuss its supposedly demonic philosophy?
> > If so, please elaborate.
> Your English is atheistic and ignores higher spiritual logic which is beyond your limited empiric area of material conditioning. Thus your knowledge and intelligence is imperfect and transitory not absolute truth.
God's way is higher than human's way. I don't dispute that.
But why theocracy is not the best kind of government?
Simple, a theocracy can never learn and improve itself.
Why bother if everything good and bad could be answered with "God's willing"?
In short, real theocratic society is existing outside of history. It has no past and no
future.
For a society to learn and improve, Church and State have to Separate. Officials must
be agnostic. Chinese society is agnostic for more than 2000 years. 100 years of Marxist
does not really change Chinese agnosticism. And Chinese government is best position
to separate Church and State.

Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<ad41be5a-81a8-4c85-be2a-de896f949ff7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13016&group=soc.culture.china#13016

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 10:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 17:47 UTC

On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 5:01:11 AM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 9:30:08 AM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:

> > > Like many other Americans, you get it wrong. Currently, the US, is under the spell of demonic
> > > philosophy in the name of liberalism, not China. Such philosophy erodes basic forums of social
> > > solidarity, fails to deliver common good, and the major cause of impending collapse.
> > >
> > > "According to Deneen, liberals have purposely eroded the basic forums of social solidarity—
> > > “family, neighborhood, association, church and religious community”—and now govern as a
> > > minority against the demos, the popular majority. In the institutions they control, from
> > > academia to Hollywood, they preach that the only reasonable life is one liberated from the
> > > constraints of duty and tradition. The assumed course from adolescence to adulthood is to
> > > learn “how to engage in ‘safe sex,’ recreational alcohol and drug use, [and] transgressive
> > > identities . . . all preparatory to a life lived in a few global cities in which the ‘culture’ comes to
> > > mean expensive and exclusive consumption goods.” In the process, liberals have abandoned
> > > anyone not in the “laptop class”—mainly coastal urbanites—and have left the country’s
> > > geographic middle hollowed out and in despair.
> > >
> > > In Deneen’s view, the makers of this American wasteland are not just people on the left but the
> > > country’s entire political, business, and cultural elite. “What has passed as ‘conservatism’ in the
> > > United States for the past half-century,” he writes, “is today exposed as a movement that was
> > > never capable of, nor fundamentally committed to, conservation in any fundamental sense.” As
> > > a result, the problem of politics today is the crevasse that separates the powerful from the masses,
> > > a theme that Deneen follows through canonical thinkers such as Aristotle, Thomas Aquinas, and
> > > Alexis de Tocqueville.
> > > In Vermeule’s view, the basis for rightful authority is not custom, charisma, or rationality, as the
> > > German sociologist Max Weber had it, but the “objective legal and moral order” that common-good
> > > constitutionalists are best placed to perceive. Democracy and elections, Vermeule says, have no
> > > special claim to delivering the common good.
> > > Like Deneen, Hazony, an Israeli American scholar and president of the Herzl Institute in Jerusalem,
> > > vividly describes the hell­scape produced by the liberal order and prophesizes its impending collapse."
> > >
> > > Do you really know China enough to discuss its supposedly demonic philosophy?
> > > If so, please elaborate.
> > Your English is atheistic and ignores higher spiritual logic which is beyond your limited empiric area of material conditioning. Thus your knowledge and intelligence is imperfect and transitory not absolute truth.
> God's way is higher than human's way. I don't dispute that.
> But why theocracy is not the best kind of government?
> Simple, a theocracy can never learn and improve itself.

This is not absolute truth but subjective and relative. Pure theocracy is absolute truth.

> Why bother if everything good and bad could be answered with "God's willing"?

The cliche simply means man proposes but God disposes. Which is absolute truth. Not that you give up individual freedom.

> In short, real theocratic society is existing outside of history. It has no past and no
> future.

Theocratic or absolute truth can exist in historical past and future otherwise it is not absolute truth. It will not necessarily be illogical

> For a society to learn and improve, Church and State have to Separate.

That is pure secular democracy.

Officials must
> be agnostic.

ag·nos·tic: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

Unless protected by constitutional law agnosticism denies the existence of absolute truth or God and is therefore imperfect and incomplete knowledge.

Chinese society is agnostic for more than 2000 years. 100 years of Marxist
> does not really change Chinese agnosticism. And Chinese government is best position
> to separate Church and State.

Pure secular democracy protects individual freedom by law and does not deny absolute truth or God. Marxism opposes secular democracy by forcing the individual to worship the state government which is atheism and totalitarianism aka tyranny.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<4f85e4f6-94f8-4d91-af41-f12810c2db11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13020&group=soc.culture.china#13020

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 17:51:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 00:51 UTC

On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 1:47:02 PM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 5:01:11 AM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > Your English is atheistic and ignores higher spiritual logic which is beyond your limited empiric area of material conditioning. Thus your knowledge and intelligence is imperfect and transitory not absolute truth.
> > God's way is higher than human's way. I don't dispute that.
> > But why theocracy is not the best kind of government?
> > Simple, a theocracy can never learn and improve itself.
> This is not absolute truth but subjective and relative. Pure theocracy is absolute truth.
> > Why bother if everything good and bad could be answered with "God's willing"?
> The cliche simply means man proposes but God disposes. Which is absolute truth. Not that you give up individual freedom.

Nevertheless, human agency is not a factor. One might as well flip a coin.

> > In short, real theocratic society is existing outside of history. It has no past and no
> > future.
> Theocratic or absolute truth can exist in historical past and future otherwise it is not absolute truth. It will not necessarily be illogical.

> > For a society to learn and improve, Church and State have to Separate.
> That is pure secular democracy.
>
> Officials must
> > be agnostic.
>
> ag·nos·tic: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<268acb39-4175-43f8-948c-0f2d85111d57n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13023&group=soc.culture.china#13023

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 00:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 07:52 UTC

<2d4ebc54-b971-4ef4-ac72-39195f41198an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13025&group=soc.culture.china#13025

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 07:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 14:03 UTC

On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 3:52:57 AM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 2:51:54 PM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > This is not absolute truth but subjective and relative. Pure theocracy is absolute truth.
> > > The cliche simply means man proposes but God disposes. Which is absolute truth. Not that you give up individual freedom.
> > Nevertheless, human agency is not a factor. One might as well flip a coin.
> > > Theocratic or absolute truth can exist in historical past and future otherwise it is not absolute truth. It will not necessarily be illogical.
> > > That is pure secular democracy.
> > >
> > > Officials must
> > >
> > > ag·nos·tic: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
> > Please try the following for more nuanced meaning of "agnostic".
> > https://www.learnreligions.com/atheist-vs-agnostic-whats-the-difference-248040
> > >
> > > Unless protected by constitutional law agnosticism denies the existence of absolute truth or God and is therefore imperfect and incomplete knowledge.
> > > Chinese society is agnostic for more than 2000 years. 100 years of Marxist
> >
> > > Pure secular democracy protects individual freedom by law and does not deny absolute truth or God. Marxism opposes secular democracy by forcing the individual to worship the state government which is atheism and totalitarianism aka tyranny.
> > Whatever, agnosticism means freedom of the mind.
> > Chinese democracy protects individual freedom by law and does not deny absolute truth or God.
> > In case you haven't read it, try the article on Chinese religion with Google translate.
> > >
> > > Tell Xi to take a long vacation!
> Your link from "Learn Religions" is the same as what I stated that the word "agnostic" can have two meanings because it is dependent on subjective understanding of the user. That is why as I stated in my 2nd message to have both meanings protected by law is necessary
>
> "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." 1st amendment U.S. constitution
>
> China may be agnostic but there is no freedom of speech nor press nor the right of people to congregate nor petition their government for a redress of grievances. Without these freedoms protected by law belief in God can be taken away by the government which is atheism.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ONE DEMOCRATIC CHINA: ATHEISM AND ITS DERIVATIVES COMMUNISM, FASCISM, AND ULTRANATIONALISM IS BASED ON THE ERRONEOUS MISCONCEPTION OF REALITY aka DELUSION

<8e4ff9e0-d8d9-437e-9590-d29603ea70can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13027&group=soc.culture.china#13027

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 12:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 19:34 UTC