From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: McDonald’s_temporar
ily_shuts_US_office
s,_prepares_layoff_
notices:_report
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 16:35:52 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 23:35 UTC

https://nypost.com/2023/04/02/mcdonalds-temporarily-shuts-us-offices-prepares-layoff-notices-report/

McDonald’s Corp is temporarily closing its US offices this week as it
prepares to inform corporate employees about layoffs undertaken by the
burger giant as part of a broader company restructuring, the Wall
Street Journal reported on Sunday.

I wonder if this is to avoid any McAssaults by deranged
ex-employees....???

Re: McDonald?s temporarily shuts US offices, prepares layoff notices: report

<kuln2itnb324cp7tn8rpco7mm0b252sjag@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12931&group=alt.food.fast-food#12931

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: McDonald???s temporarily shuts US offices, prepares layoff notices: report
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 00:55:12 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 07:55 UTC

On Sun, 02 Apr 2023 16:35:52 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://nypost.com/2023/04/02/mcdonalds-temporarily-shuts-us-offices-prepares-layoff-notices-report/
>
>McDonald’s Corp is temporarily closing its US offices this week as it
>prepares to inform corporate employees about layoffs undertaken by the
>burger giant as part of a broader company restructuring, the Wall
>Street Journal reported on Sunday.

According to the news report I saw, McDonald's is making
corporate employees work from home so they can officially tell them
via E-mail and/or zoom calls.

>I wonder if this is to avoid any McAssaults by deranged
>ex-employees....???

As good a guess as any at this point.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: McDonald?s temporarily shuts US offices, prepares layoff notices: report