You'd like to do it instantaneously, but that's too slow.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Mcdonald's Jingle

SubjectAuthor
* Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
+* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKlausSchadenfreude
|+* Re: Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
||`* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKlausSchadenfreude
|| +- JENNY- Your Four Hours Are Up (Was: Re: Mcdonald's Jingle)KlausSchadenfreude
|| `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
||  +* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKlausSchadenfreude
||  |`- Re: Mcdonald's JingleKlausSchadenfreude
||  `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKWills
||   `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
||    `- Re: Mcdonald's JingleK Wills
|+* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKWills
||`* Re: Mcdonald's Jingle%
|| `* Re: Mcdonald's Jingle]v[etaphoid
||  `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKWills
||   `- Re: Mcdonald's Jingle%
|`* Re: Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
| +- Re: Mcdonald's JingleKlausSchadenfreude
| `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKWills
|  `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
|   `- Re: Mcdonald's JingleK Wills
+* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKWills
|`* Re: Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
| `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleKWills
|  `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
|   `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleK Wills
|    `* Real talk (was: Re: Mcdonald's Jingle)Frank
|     +* Re: Real talk (was: Re: Mcdonald's Jingle)KlausSchadenfreude
|     |`- Re: Real talk (was: Re: Mcdonald's Jingle)K Wills
|     `- Re: Real talk (was: Re: Mcdonald's Jingle)K Wills
`* Re: Mcdonald's JingleBurgermeister 🍔
 +- Re: Mcdonald's JingleKWills
 `* Re: Mcdonald's JingleJerry Sauk
  `- Re: Mcdonald's JingleKlausSchadenfreude

Pages:12
Mcdonald's Jingle

<s4v82il3pfafod903vomomivd83fuso4e1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12899&group=alt.food.fast-food#12899

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Mcdonald's Jingle
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 18:01 UTC

Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.

As a extra special bonus credit, let's see if you can answer this
yes/no question WITHOUT calling me a liar.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<7vv82it6v95fpb60orni69ih45npnbvv24@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12900&group=alt.food.fast-food#12900

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Mcdonald's Jingle
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:17:34 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 18:17 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.

You're lying, of course, since you're NOT still waiting. I already
told you that the jingle doesn't even BEGIN to mention salt and
pepper, NOR does the jingle list all the ingredients of the Big Mac.

We already know that EACH and EVERY Big Mac has salt and pepper added
to the patty. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.
McDonald's says so.

That is a proven, undeniable fact.

>As a extra special bonus credit, let's see if you can answer this
>yes/no question WITHOUT calling me a liar.

If you'd STOP lying, I could STOP calling you a liar.

But since you LOVE to lie, have NEED to lie, and have a NEED to be
CAUGHT lying, I don't suppose that day will ever arrive.

Now, what about the lies I'm waiting for YOU to address?

:JENNY LIE NO, Mcdonald's is exactly the same (except the fry's, [six] which are now
:JENNY LIE Vegetable [sic] oil as required by law)

What law, Jenny?

:JENNY LIE What I SAID was, a Valid Email is REQUIRED to post here.

What requirement, Jenny?

:JENNY LIE "Brisket" is a Southern crap food term I bieleve. In Wisconsin, we don't
:JENNY LIE use the word Brisket. We just say BEEF.

Why do Beef Butter BBQ and Smoky Jon's in Madison, Wisconsin, and
T.Bacon's BBQ restaurant in Green Bay, all show brisket on their
menus, Jenny?

:JENNY LIE the truth is that
:JENNY LIE Grill Seasoning, a pre-mixed blend of two ingredients (s&p) are added to the
:JENNY LIE Patty's)

Where is your proof salt and pepper are pre-mixed, Jenny?

:JENNY LIE The FACTS are, that mcdonald's grill seasoning recipe is, salt and and
:JENNY LIE pepper, MIXED IN A VERY SPECIFIC RATIO. Therefore, if the the wrong RATIO of S&P is used, then technically it's not grill seasoning.

Where is your proof there is a specific ratio, Jenny?

:JENNY LIE I have been a PROVEN leader multpiple [sic] times right hear [sic] in this newsgroup.

Where is your proof, Jenny?

:JENNY LIE >> > Artificial sugar, artificially carbonated water, and
:JENNY LIE >> > artificial flavorings & colorings. Many calories, zero fat,
:JENNY LIE >> > protein, vitamins or minerals.
:JENNY LIE >>
:JENNY LIE >> Artificial Water?
:JENNY LIE >> Now I KNOW your nuts...............
:JENNY LIE >
:JENNY LIE > Who said "artificial water"?
:JENNY LIE
:JENNY LIE ALl [sic] you have to do is, scroll up 10 line's [sic] to see where ****YOU**** said,
:JENNY LIE artificial water..

Where did he say "artificial water" Jenny?

WHEN are you going to address these lies? It's been *WAY* over four
hours.

[crickets]

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<lb192ihs8kvj71275i3b19abrdtakut132@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12901&group=alt.food.fast-food#12901

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:39:23 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 18:39 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:17:34 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>

>You're lying, of course, since you're NOT still waiting. I already
>told you that the jingle doesn't even BEGIN to mention salt and
>pepper

So Your answer, is NO Salt and Pepper are not included in the list of
ingredient's in teh jingle.

And you failed the extra credit becouse you couldn't answer without
calling me a liar.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<96292idk23p47og8tcm6t7m6oohgsj08m9@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12902&group=alt.food.fast-food#12902

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:54:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 18:54 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:39:23 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:17:34 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>>

>>You're lying, of course, since you're NOT still waiting. I already
>>told you that the jingle doesn't even BEGIN to mention salt and
>>pepper
>
>So Your answer, is NO Salt and Pepper are not included in the list of
>ingredient's in teh jingle.

Correct. We've already agreed on that. Why do you keep bringing it up?

>>We already know that EACH and EVERY Big Mac has salt and pepper added
>>to the patty.

<crickets>

>>Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.

<crickets>

>>McDonald's says so.

<crickets>

>>That is a proven, undeniable fact.

<crickets>

>And you failed the extra credit becouse you couldn't answer without
>calling me a liar.

So what? You gonna go shoot up a school now?

You failed to address your lies. I'll put them back:

[...]

<ecf92i5gkiqujk7vsu8t3mkrd8hkriiotg@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12903&group=alt.food.fast-food#12903

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: JENNY- Your Four Hours Are Up (Was: Re: Mcdonald's Jingle)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 15:58:57 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 22:58 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:54:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<3cha2itisrq1sf2sjgi0o0ke700pbrmqt3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12904&group=alt.food.fast-food#12904

From: ChadleeB...@Pedophile.tru (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 01:17:18 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 08:17 UTC

wrote:

>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.

Sigh...
Klaus already stated that the jingle does not list every
ingredient. What does your PROVING you cannot be honest, unless you
make a mistake, gain you?

[Cue crickets.]

>As a extra special bonus credit, let's see if you can answer this
>yes/no question WITHOUT calling me a liar.

If you wouldn't lie, no one would have cause to call you a liar.
But, sadly, you really do NEED to lie.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<gcha2i931toba2gppfepns6ti4urndvuc8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12905&group=alt.food.fast-food#12905

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 01:17:49 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 08:17 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:17:34 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>

>You're lying, of course, since you're NOT still waiting. I already
>told you that the jingle doesn't even BEGIN to mention salt and
>pepper, NOR does the jingle list all the ingredients of the Big Mac.

Poor Jenny. He couldn't resist lying.

>We already know that EACH and EVERY Big Mac has salt and pepper added
>to the patty. Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.
>McDonald's says so.

As far as I am aware, Jenny is the only person who is compelled
to LIE and claim they are not.

>That is a proven, undeniable fact.
>
>>As a extra special bonus credit, let's see if you can answer this
>>yes/no question WITHOUT calling me a liar.
>
>If you'd STOP lying, I could STOP calling you a liar.
>
>But since you LOVE to lie, have NEED to lie, and have a NEED to be
>CAUGHT lying, I don't suppose that day will ever arrive.

Not until Jenny gets the professional mental health care he
needs.

>Now, what about the lies I'm waiting for YOU to address?
>
>:JENNY LIE NO, Mcdonald's is exactly the same (except the fry's, [six] which are now
>:JENNY LIE Vegetable [sic] oil as required by law)
>
>What law, Jenny?
>
>:JENNY LIE What I SAID was, a Valid Email is REQUIRED to post here.
>
>What requirement, Jenny?

I would like to point out, I haven't used a valid E-mail for well
over a year. Yet I'm still able to post. One might think Jenny LIED
about the requirement.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<QEcVL.413537$5CY7.83508@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12906&group=alt.food.fast-food#12906

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: pers...@nomail.net (%)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 05:30:24 -0400
 by: % - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:30 UTC

Lardass felon KWills <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote:
> I would like to point out, I haven't used a valid E-mail for well
> over a year.

you mean you use your owner fat fuck crook and dead beat daddy chadlee
bryants' name instead

https://imgur.com/a/5SFWMwy ROFL!

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<pan$6f43$3364d31b$51a72efe$7bbd444e@burgermeister.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12907&group=alt.food.fast-food#12907

From: burgerme...@creon.earth (Burgermeister 🍔)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:54:55 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:54 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
> pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
> lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>
> As a extra special bonus credit, let's see if you can answer this yes/no
> question WITHOUT calling me a liar.

No, you're begging the question.

You have yet to establish how McDonald's jingle allegedly lists
_all_ the ingredients of a Big Mac.

The Big Mac includes the ingredients salt and pepper. Please
learn about artistic license in restaurant jingles.

Thank you,
--
-Burgermeister
🍟Would you like fries with that?🍟

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<u03opl$qqdi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12908&group=alt.food.fast-food#12908

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: met...@lowincomegenius.com (]v[etaphoid)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 10:37:41 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:tR0PNqQXIiJYAxzsLXbUmtCqXOs=
 by: ]v[etaphoid - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 10:37 UTC

% <persent@nomail.net> wrote:
> Lardass felon KWills <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote:
>> I would like to point out, I haven't used a valid E-mail for well
>> over a year.
>>
> you mean you use your owner fat fuck crook and dead beat daddy chadlee
> bryants' name instead
>
> https://imgur.com/a/5SFWMwy ROFL!

Don’t take the name of Chad’s birth sons, Bilbo and McNugget, in vain.

Those boys have suffered enough…

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<ddjb2itr24c5aeh33mmutt9g08c1d2k4q8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12909&group=alt.food.fast-food#12909

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 12:59:27 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:59 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:54:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:39:23 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:17:34 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>You're lying, of course, since you're NOT still waiting. I already
>>>told you that the jingle doesn't even BEGIN to mention salt and
>>>pepper
>>
>>So Your answer, is NO Salt and Pepper are not included in the list of
>>ingredient's in teh jingle.
>
>Correct. We've already agreed on that. Why do you keep bringing it up?

Very Well then. Thank you for admitting that Salt and Pepper are not
ingredient's of the Big Mac. I will now stop brining it up, AND
HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<3ljb2iln9n6je5hj60ouicuiaoe5jraodb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12910&group=alt.food.fast-food#12910

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:04:34 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:04 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:17:34 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>

>You're lying, of course, since you're NOT still waiting. I already
>told you that the jingle doesn't even BEGIN to mention salt and
>pepper,

No, I WASN'T LIEING YOU MORON, What I said was I WAS WAITING for you
to post it. I never said that you DIDN'T post it, all I said was I
was WAITING for it, which was a FACT true plain and simple. There are
many messages on my old computer that I haven't had a chance to read
yet, if you did answer the question already then probably it's on
there.

Why do you have such a deep psychological NEED to accuse me of lieing
that you need to go ahead and INVENT lie's that I never told?

See a thereapist.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<18lb2iddfiqiln6600tb54bh6jjq9jp8s6@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12911&group=alt.food.fast-food#12911

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 11:33:05 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:33 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 12:59:27 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:54:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:39:23 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>So Your answer, is NO Salt and Pepper are not included in the list of
>>>ingredient's in teh jingle.
>>
>>Correct. We've already agreed on that. Why do you keep bringing it up?
>
>Very Well then. Thank you for admitting that Salt and Pepper are not
>ingredient's of the Big Mac. I will now stop brining it up, AND
>HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO.

No, liar. I did NOT "admit" that salt and pepper are not ingredients
of the Big Mac. Once again, you feel the desperate need to lie.

I will now restore what I actually said, which you sniped, because
you're a lying sack of shit:

>>We already know that EACH and EVERY Big Mac has salt and pepper added
>>to the patty.

<crickets>

>>Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.

<crickets>

>>McDonald's says so.

<crickets>

>>That is a proven, undeniable fact.

<crickets>

The fact that you went out of your way to snip that proves

o you're a liar
o you know you're a liar
o you know WE know you're a liar
o we know you know we know you're a liar.

And, once again, you failed to address your other lies in a timely
manner. Since you refuse to do so, we'll just assume you KNOW you're
lying.

[...]

<5flb2i9huhoehn2b3caq300tbbqjpaig11@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12912&group=alt.food.fast-food#12912

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 11:35:55 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:35 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:04:34 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:17:34 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>>

>>You're lying, of course, since you're NOT still waiting. I already
>>told you that the jingle doesn't even BEGIN to mention salt and
>>pepper,
>

>No, I WASN'T LIEING YOU MORON, What I said was I WAS WAITING for you
>to post it.

Of COURSE you were lying Jenny. You were NOT waiting for me to post
it, since I've done so many times.

> I never said that you DIDN'T post it, all I said was I
>was WAITING for it, which was a FACT true plain and simple. There are
>many messages on my old computer that I haven't had a chance to read
>yet, if you did answer the question already then probably it's on
>there.

Thanks for admitting you were lying.

Again.

>Why do you have such a deep psychological NEED to accuse me of lieing

I enjoy pointing out your many lies, Jenny. It's YOU that has a
deep-rooted psychological NEED to lie, and to be uncovered as a liar,
and to be PROVEN a liar, otherwise you wouldn't do it almost EACH and
EVERY time you post.

Now, address these previous lies.

[...]

<ln9c2i9tdj5ecoiie9dj05a869tdgmr15e@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12913&group=alt.food.fast-food#12913

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:20:34 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 00:20 UTC

wrote:

>The fact that you went out of your way to snip that proves
>
>o you're a liar
>o you know you're a liar
>o you know WE know you're a liar
>o we know you know we know you're a liar.

I forgot to add...

o you know we know you know we know you're a liar.

I apologize for the ommission.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<5u5d2i11e2dh1n25d0ajp6v3oaenarvjk8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12914&group=alt.food.fast-food#12914

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 01:20:27 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:20 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:54:55 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@creon.earth> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>> pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>> lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>>
>> As a extra special bonus credit, let's see if you can answer this yes/no
>> question WITHOUT calling me a liar.
>
>No, you're begging the question.
>
>You have yet to establish how McDonald's jingle allegedly lists
>_all_ the ingredients of a Big Mac.
>
>The Big Mac includes the ingredients salt and pepper. Please
>learn about artistic license in restaurant jingles.

Jenny knows. But he has a very real NEED to lie.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<du5d2it06eulm1ajf8pgocnjlu77pigvg7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12915&group=alt.food.fast-food#12915

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.chad-bryant
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 01:20:50 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:20 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 10:37:41 -0000 (UTC), ]v[etaphoid

>% <persent@nomail.net> wrote:
>> Lardass felon KWills <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote:
>>> I would like to point out, I haven't used a valid E-mail for well
>>> over a year.
>>>
>> you mean you use your owner fat fuck crook and dead beat daddy chadlee
>> bryants' name instead
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/5SFWMwy ROFL!
>>

>Don’t take the name of Chad’s birth sons, Bilbo and McNugget, in vain.
>
>Those boys have suffered enough…

Poor Chadlee. He's so stupid, he can't read the E-mail address
included with my posts.

Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to receive it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or employ a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
ch...@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chad Bryant

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<3v5d2i1s5igudmjj3mabvogntfpuprhu1n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12916&group=alt.food.fast-food#12916

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 01:21:06 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:21 UTC

wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:54:33 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:39:23 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>So Your answer, is NO Salt and Pepper are not included in the list of
>>>ingredient's in teh jingle.
>>
>>Correct. We've already agreed on that. Why do you keep bringing it up?

>><crickets>

>><crickets>

>><crickets>

>><crickets>
>>

>>>And you failed the extra credit becouse you couldn't answer without
>>>calling me a liar.
>>
>>So what? You gonna go shoot up a school now?
>
>Very Well then. Thank you for admitting that Salt and Pepper are not
>ingredient's of the Big Mac. I will now stop brining it up, AND
>HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO.

Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<kv5d2i91nh72fl2huaf7q4veo29202d5nr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12917&group=alt.food.fast-food#12917

From: jj...@jj.jj (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 01:21:24 -0700

wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:17:34 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>>

>>You're lying, of course, since you're NOT still waiting. I already
>>told you that the jingle doesn't even BEGIN to mention salt and
>>pepper,
>

>No, I WASN'T LIEING YOU MORON,

You were, and are, lying.

>What I said was I WAS WAITING for you
>to post it.

Klaus posted it a number of times. You replied to a few of them.

>I never said that you DIDN'T post it, all I said was I
>was WAITING for it, which was a FACT true plain and simple.

Waiting for that which was already posted several times?

>There are
>many messages on my old computer that I haven't had a chance to read
>yet, if you did answer the question already then probably it's on
>there.

Whereas you replied to a few of the posts, your LIE fails.

>Why do you have such a deep psychological NEED to accuse me of lieing
>that you need to go ahead and INVENT lie's that I never told?

You got caught in ANOTHER lie. No matter how much you continue to
satiate your NEED to lie, this TRUTH will not change.

>See a thereapist.

Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<BTxVL.264776$rKDc.156567@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12918&group=alt.food.fast-food#12918

Followup: alt.fan.chad-bryant
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.food.fast-food,alt.fan.chad-bryant
From: pers...@nomail.net (%)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 05:39:44 -0400
 by: % - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:39 UTC

Lardass felon KWills <jj@jj.jj> wrote:
>> % <persent@nomail.net> wrote:
>>>>
>>> you mean you use your owner fat fuck crook and dead beat daddy chadlee
>>> bryants' name instead
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/a/5SFWMwy ROFL!
>>>

> Poor Chadlee. He's so stupid, he can't read the E-mail address
> included with my posts.

after the slapping, poor fat fuck felon kwills is *now* forced to change
his bogus email addy

hey wills, you and your owner fat fuck chadlee bryant could pass for
brothers -

https://postimg.cc/PPCLNsvD <--- brokeback lardass fuckwit twins LOL!

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<D4GcnQw3n-vW-er4nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14840&group=alt.food.fast-food#14840

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:26:46 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:26 UTC

"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@creon.earth> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>> pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>> lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>>
>> As a extra special bonus credit, let's see if you can answer this yes/no
>> question WITHOUT calling me a liar.
>
> No, you're begging the question.

Your damn right I'm begging teh question! How the fuck is this discussion
supposed to continue when you can't even answer a simple yes/no question?
IS SALT AND PEPPER IN THE JINGLE?

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<D4GcnQ03n-vW-er4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14844&group=alt.food.fast-food#14844

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:25:29 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:25 UTC

"KWills" <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>>

> Sigh...
> Klaus already stated that the jingle does not list every
> ingredient.

That wasn't my question. My question was, IS SALT AND PEPPER IN THE JINGLE.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<c7qenipgfiqg0sul9l6r3tjb6la9sefmkc@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14848&group=alt.food.fast-food#14848

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:54:40 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:54 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:26:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Burgermeister ??" <burgermeister@creon.earth> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>> pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>> lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>>>
>>> As a extra special bonus credit, let's see if you can answer this yes/no
>>> question WITHOUT calling me a liar.
>>
>> No, you're begging the question.
>
>Your damn right I'm begging teh question! How the fuck is this discussion
>supposed to continue when you can't even answer a simple yes/no question?
>IS SALT AND PEPPER IN THE JINGLE?

I have already proven the jingles doesn't list all the ingredients,
liar.

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<387gnils1kkv2g5c1hmn88gdht9nk8spt3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14863&group=alt.food.fast-food#14863

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 00:42:48 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 08:42 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:25:29 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KWills" <ChadleeBryantIs@Pedophile.tru> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:01:44 -0500, Jerry Sauk <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Kllous, I'm still waiting for you to answer teh question, Is salt and
>>>pepper included in the 1970's Mcdonald's Jingle, the famous one that
>>>lists the ingredient's of the Big Mac.
>>
>> Sigh...
>> Klaus already stated that the jingle does not list every
>> ingredient.
>
>That wasn't my question. My question was, IS SALT AND PEPPER IN THE JINGLE.

Asked and answered. Your LYING about this will not diminish the
TRUTH you absolutely HATE.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Mcdonald's Jingle

<I0GdnSZphZmK0Qv4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15053&group=alt.food.fast-food#15053

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 23:59:08 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 05:59 UTC

"KWills" <jj@jj.jj> wrote in message

>>Very Well then. Thank you for admitting that Salt and Pepper are not
>>ingredient's of the Big Mac. I will now stop brining it up, AND
>>HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO.
>
> Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.

Yawn.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Mcdonald's Jingle