From: facd8df1...@example.com (pita6155)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: Re: Norfolk Island Pine
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:31:47 +0000
 by: pita6155 - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:31 UTC

I was wondering the same thing about the sap. There is this beautiful Norfolk pine that is in the miniature golf course in Castro Valley CA. (BAY AREA) This tree is gorgeous but it has sap all over the Trunk, we're talking tons of sap all over, harden bubbles of sap break them open and white creamy stuff comes out. The tree looks to be healthy if there's a way to post pictures on here I'll sure be happy to do that. This tree is so trippy with the amount of sap and the forms the sap makes.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden/norfolk-island-pine-45979-.htm