"Don't discount flying pigs before you have good air defense." -- jvh@clinet.FI

interests / alt.politics / Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

SubjectAuthor
* Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated166p1
+* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instatedRudy Canoza
|`* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be166p1
| `- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will beRudy Canoza
+* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instatedsuper70s
|+* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will beRockinghorse Winner
||+* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be166p1
|||`* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instatedsuper70s
||| `- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instatedM I Wakefield
||`- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instatedKozka
|+- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instatedSiri Cruise
|+* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will beRudy Canoza
||+* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be166p1
|||+- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will beRudy Canoza
|||`* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will beBud Dickmann
||| `- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be166p1
||`* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instatedsuper70s
|| `- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will beRudy Canoza
|`* Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be166p1
| `- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will beRudy Canoza
`- Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instatedMitchell Holman

1
Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12566&group=alt.politics#12566

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Subject: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:21:21 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 03:21 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10204843/Almost-Republican-voters-believe-Trump-reinstated-end-year-says-poll.html

Almost a third of Republican voters STILL believe Trump is
going to be reinstated by the end of the year, shocking new
poll shows

Some 28 percent of Republicans believe former President Donald
Trump could be 'reinstated' to the presidency at some point this
year. The Economist/YouGov poll of 1,500 Americans found the
proportion of Republican voters believing that had increased
in past month

.. . .

No ... Trump is NOT going to be "re-instated". Not only is
there no legal or political path but I don't think all that
many WANT him to be prez again - more a background figure
and figurehead, the GOPs Obama.

Trump DID seem to know how to make America greater. We were
making good money, plenty of jobs - even a big chunk of the
chronically unemployed were suddenly getting paychecks.
Russia, China and Iran weren't talking so big either.

The downside was not Trump's skill - but his PERSONALITY.
I'd heard him called "Mussolini" by the older crowd who
actually remembered Mussolini. The relentless self-
promotion and narcissism that helped him in the real estate
market and TV grated on the nervous system when coming from
the White House.

A straw poll last week in Iowa asking about a hypothetical
race between Trump and Biden DID give Trump 51% - and Joe
was WAY down. However the undecided/someone-else segment
was quite large. I don't think 51% is good enough.

The truth of the Steele dossier now being revealed - and
how many high and deep-state players were neck deep in
that bullshit - this IS helping Trump. ENOUGH ? No, I don't
think so. People know politics is the dirtiest business ...

I think what we need is that "Someone Else" ... someone
whose vision and energy borrow from Trump but NOT Trump
himself.

Today, the three main players are Cruz, DeSantis and Haley.
Each has a few faults but their Vision seems to be about
the same as Trumps. There are a few outliers as well, but
they seem to have more baggage and/or are assholes.

In any case, JOE will NOT be the next prez - and it looks
as if Kamala has worn out her welcome too. Time to make
a GOOD choice because America damned well NEEDS it. While
Joe and friends run us into the dirt, OTHER forces in the
world seem dangerously close to starting another sort of
world war. Joe's America can't cope.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<kBFkJ.40914$np6.33350@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12567&group=alt.politics#12567

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 19:30:24 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 03:30 UTC

On 11/15/2021 7:21 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10204843/Almost-Republican-voters-believe-Trump-reinstated-end-year-says-poll.html
>

> Almost a third of Republican voters STILL believe Trump is
> going to be reinstated by the end of the year, shocking new
> poll shows
>
> Some 28 percent of Republicans believe former President Donald
> Trump could be 'reinstated' to the presidency at some point this
> year. The Economist/YouGov poll of 1,500 Americans found the
> proportion of Republican voters believing that had increased
> in past month
>
> . . .
>
> No ... Trump is NOT going to be "re-instated". Not only is
> there no legal or political path but I don't think all that
> many WANT him to be prez again - more a background figure
> and figurehead, the GOPs Obama.
>
> Trump DID seem to know how to make America greater.

Bullshit.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<super70s-5FF6E0.21554915112021@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12570&group=alt.politics#12570

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:55:49 -0600
 by: super70s - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 03:55 UTC

In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

> Today, the three main players are Cruz,

Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
you're trying to win over suburban women.

> DeSantis

A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).

> and Haley.

Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<pbGkJ.834333$Gud3.189243@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12571&group=alt.politics#12571

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: Rockingh...@amgen.com (Rockinghorse Winner)
Subject: Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be
Re-instated
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:11:01 GMT
 by: Rockinghorse Winner - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:11 UTC

On 2021-11-16, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
> In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>
>> Today, the three main players are Cruz,
>
> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
> you're trying to win over suburban women.
>
>> DeSantis
>
> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).
>
>> and Haley.
>
> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.

Why wouldn't they nominate a woman, if she had a shot?

--

"Many have sought in vain to tell joyously of the Most Joyous. Now at last It
declares Itself to me, now in this misery." - Holderlin

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<chine.bleu-A60E81.20255715112021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12573&group=alt.politics#12573

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:25:57 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:25 UTC

In article
super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> > and Haley.
>
> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.

The problem with women is a for a few days each month they act
like men.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<XnsADE3E395FF12Anoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12574&group=alt.politics#12574

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:27:08 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:27 UTC

166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote in

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10204843/Almost-Republican-vot
> ers-believe-Trump-reinstated-end-year-says-poll.html
>
> Almost a third of Republican voters STILL believe Trump is
> going to be reinstated by the end of the year, shocking new
> poll shows
>
> Some 28 percent of Republicans believe former President Donald
> Trump could be 'reinstated' to the presidency at some point this
> year. The Economist/YouGov poll of 1,500 Americans found the
> proportion of Republican voters believing that had increased
> in past month

Trumpism is not a political movement,
it is a personality cult.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<1CGkJ.30679$IB7.23141@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12575&group=alt.politics#12575

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:39:25 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:39 UTC

On 11/15/2021 7:55 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>
>> Today, the three main players are Cruz,
>
> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
> you're trying to win over suburban women.
>
>> DeSantis
>
> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).
>
>> and Haley.
>
> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.

I think the fuckwit meant *Hawley*, not Haley. Josh Hawley, the wimp who wants
to lecture on masculinity (har har har!), is far more of a Republiscum/QAnon
player than Nikki Haley.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<lbadnTOw5uxGpw78nZ2dnUU7-QWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12577&group=alt.politics#12577

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:00:11 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:00 UTC

On 11/15/21 10:30 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 11/15/2021 7:21 PM, 166p1 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10204843/Almost-Republican-voters-believe-Trump-reinstated-end-year-says-poll.html
>>

>> Almost a third of Republican voters STILL believe Trump is
>> going to be reinstated by the end of the year, shocking new
>> poll shows
>>
>> Some 28 percent of Republicans believe former President Donald
>> Trump could be 'reinstated' to the presidency at some point this
>> year. The Economist/YouGov poll of 1,500 Americans found the
>> proportion of Republican voters believing that had increased
>> in past month
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> No ... Trump is NOT going to be "re-instated". Not only is
>> there no legal or political path but I don't think all that
>> many WANT him to be prez again - more a background figure
>> and figurehead, the GOPs Obama.
>>
>> Trump DID seem to know how to make America greater.
>
> Bullshit.

What - he didn't give you "free money" ??? How SHOCKING !!!

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<lbadnTKw5uyXpg78nZ2dnUU7-QUAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12578&group=alt.politics#12578

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:00:57 -0500

On 11/15/21 10:55 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>
>> Today, the three main players are Cruz,
>
> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
> you're trying to win over suburban women.
>
>> DeSantis
>
> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).
>
>> and Haley.
>
> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.

You'll see it.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<lbadnS2w5uwBpg78nZ2dnUU7-QWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12579&group=alt.politics#12579

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:03:24 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:03 UTC

On 11/15/21 11:11 PM, Rockinghorse Winner wrote:
> On 2021-11-16, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>> In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>> 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Today, the three main players are Cruz,
>>
>> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
>> you're trying to win over suburban women.
>>
>>> DeSantis
>>
>> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
>> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).
>>
>>> and Haley.
>>
>> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
>> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.
>
> Why wouldn't they nominate a woman, if she had a shot?

He's a racist and denigrator - and "woke" fanatic ...
that's why he talks such shit.

Haley is a pretty GOOD choice. Her politics are on
target and she's sharp and personable and has had
a broad and relevant career.

HALEY '24 !

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<lbadnSyw5uxRpg78nZ2dnUU7-QUAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12580&group=alt.politics#12580

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:04:11 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:04 UTC

On 11/15/21 11:39 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 11/15/2021 7:55 PM, super70s wrote:
>> In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>>   166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Today, the three main players are Cruz,
>>
>> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
>> you're trying to win over suburban women.
>>
>>> DeSantis
>>
>> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
>> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).
>>
>>> and Haley.
>>
>> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
>> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.
>>

> I think the fuckwit meant *Hawley*, not Haley.  Josh Hawley, the wimp
> who wants to lecture on masculinity (har har har!), is far more of a
> Republiscum/QAnon player than Nikki Haley.

That's PRESIDENT Haley, Woke nutter.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<XnsADE3D6A895581BFU@0.0.0.0>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12581&group=alt.politics#12581

From: inva...@alt.net (Kozka)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:06:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kozka - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:06 UTC

Rockinghorse Winner <Rockinghorse@amgen.com> wrote in

> On 2021-11-16, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>> In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>> 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Today, the three main players are Cruz,
>>
>> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign
>> when you're trying to win over suburban women.
>>
>>> DeSantis
>>
>> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
>> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).
>>
>>> and Haley.
>>
>> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one
>> of first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I
>> see it.
>
> Why wouldn't they nominate a woman, if she had a shot?

The worst Republican female candidate would make Kamala Harris look like a
giggling turd on a sidewalk, excluding RINO disasters Liz Cheney and
Martha McSally of course.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<C2HkJ.19797$aY3.14428@fx21.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12582&group=alt.politics#12582

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:09:54 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:09 UTC

On 11/15/2021 9:00 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> On 11/15/21 10:30 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 11/15/2021 7:21 PM, 166p1 wrote:
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10204843/Almost-Republican-voters-believe-Trump-reinstated-end-year-says-poll.html
>>>

>>> Almost a third of Republican voters STILL believe Trump is
>>> going to be reinstated by the end of the year, shocking new
>>> poll shows
>>>
>>> Some 28 percent of Republicans believe former President Donald
>>> Trump could be 'reinstated' to the presidency at some point this
>>> year. The Economist/YouGov poll of 1,500 Americans found the
>>> proportion of Republican voters believing that had increased
>>> in past month
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>> No ... Trump is NOT going to be "re-instated". Not only is
>>> there no legal or political path but I don't think all that
>>> many WANT him to be prez again - more a background figure
>>> and figurehead, the GOPs Obama.
>>>
>>> Trump DID seem to know how to make America greater.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>

>   What - he didn't give you "free money" ??? How SHOCKING !!!

Trump did nothing to make America great.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<53HkJ.19798$aY3.17108@fx21.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12583&group=alt.politics#12583

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:10:25 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:10 UTC

On 11/15/2021 9:00 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> On 11/15/21 10:55 PM, super70s wrote:
>> In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>>   166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Today, the three main players are Cruz,
>>
>> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
>> you're trying to win over suburban women.
>>
>>> DeSantis
>>
>> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
>> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).
>>
>>> and Haley.
>>
>> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
>> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.
>
>   You'll see it.

Bullshit.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<Y3HkJ.19799$aY3.19641@fx21.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12584&group=alt.politics#12584

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:11:21 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:11 UTC

On 11/15/2021 9:04 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> On 11/15/21 11:39 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 11/15/2021 7:55 PM, super70s wrote:

>>> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
>>> you're trying to win over suburban women.

>>> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
>>> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).

>>> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
>>> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.
>>>

>> I think the fuckwit meant *Hawley*, not Haley.  Josh Hawley, the wimp who
>> wants to lecture on masculinity (har har har!), is far more of a
>> Republiscum/QAnon player than Nikki Haley.
>

>   That's PRESIDENT Haley

Not a fucking chance in hell of that.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<auIkJ.42622$ya3.31345@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12590&group=alt.politics#12590

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: b_d...@phil.con (Bud Dickmann)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:47:34 -0800
 by: Bud Dickmann - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:47 UTC

On 11/15/2021 9:04 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> On 11/15/21 11:39 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 11/15/2021 7:55 PM, super70s wrote:

>>> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
>>> you're trying to win over suburban women.

>>> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
>>> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).

>>> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
>>> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.
>>>

>> I think the fuckwit meant *Hawley*, not Haley.  Josh Hawley, the wimp who
>> wants to lecture on masculinity (har har har!), is far more of a
>> Republiscum/QAnon player than Nikki Haley.
>

>   That's PRESIDENT Haley, Woke nutter.

Not a fucking chance in hell.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<super70s-EE89CF.11410016112021@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12594&group=alt.politics#12594

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:41:00 -0600
 by: super70s - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 17:41 UTC

In article <lbadnS2w5uwBpg78nZ2dnUU7-QWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

> On 11/15/21 11:11 PM, Rockinghorse Winner wrote:
> > On 2021-11-16, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
> >> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
> >> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.
> >
> > Why wouldn't they nominate a woman, if she had a shot?
>
> He's a racist and denigrator - and "woke" fanatic ...
> that's why he talks such shit.
>
> Haley is a pretty GOOD choice. Her politics are on
> target and she's sharp and personable and has had
> a broad and relevant career.
>
> HALEY '24 !

She had no qualifications at all to be US Ambassador the the UN (unless
you count that rendezvous with Trump on Air Force One).

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<super70s-B8A05F.11464916112021@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12595&group=alt.politics#12595

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:46:49 -0600
 by: super70s - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 17:46 UTC

In article <1CGkJ.30679$IB7.23141@fx02.iad>,
Rudy Canoza <notgenx32@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/15/2021 7:55 PM, super70s wrote:
> > In article <oL2dnUlZwowvvg78nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> > 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Today, the three main players are Cruz,
> >
> > Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
> > you're trying to win over suburban women.
> >
> >> DeSantis
> >
> > A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
> > Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).
> >
> >> and Haley.
> >
> > Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
> > first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.
> >

> I think the fuckwit meant *Hawley*, not Haley. Josh Hawley, the wimp who
> wants to lecture on masculinity (har har har!), is far more of a
> Republiscum/QAnon player than Nikki Haley.

No he apparently meant Nikki Haley but who knows if Hawley couldn't
happen as wigged out as Republicans are these days.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<rgSkJ.43921$SW5.21521@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12596&group=alt.politics#12596

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 09:55:35 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 17:55 UTC

On 11/16/2021 9:46 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <1CGkJ.30679$IB7.23141@fx02.iad>,
> Rudy Canoza <notgenx32@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/15/2021 7:55 PM, super70s wrote:

>>> Even his fellow Republican senators don't like him, not a good sign when
>>> you're trying to win over suburban women.

>>> A Trump wannabe, he'd have a hard time getting reelected governor of
>>> Floriduh (although the same was true for Mike Pence in Indiana).

>>> Republicans nominate a woman at the top of the ticket, especially one of
>>> first generation Asian American descent? I'll believe it when I see it.
>>>

>> I think the fuckwit meant *Hawley*, not Haley. Josh Hawley, the wimp who
>> wants to lecture on masculinity (har har har!), is far more of a
>> Republiscum/QAnon player than Nikki Haley.
>
> No he apparently meant Nikki Haley but who knows if Hawley couldn't
> happen as wigged out as Republicans are these days.

I realize now the fuckwit did mean Haley, but he's an even bigger fuckwit than I
thought if he thinks Nikki Haley has more than a snowball's chance in hell at
being the Republiscum/QAnon nominee.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<0688pgphicohto2volttoqe991tnil8ga3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12597&group=alt.politics#12597

From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:23:27 -0500
 by: M I Wakefield - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 21:23 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:41:00 -0600, super70s
<super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <lbadnS2w5uwBpg78nZ2dnUU7-QWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

>> > Why wouldn't they nominate a woman, if she had a shot?
>>
>> He's a racist and denigrator - and "woke" fanatic ...
>> that's why he talks such shit.
>>
>> Haley is a pretty GOOD choice. Her politics are on
>> target and she's sharp and personable and has had
>> a broad and relevant career.
>>
>> HALEY '24 !
>
>She had no qualifications at all to be US Ambassador the the UN (unless
>you count that rendezvous with Trump on Air Force One).

If Haley wants to run, she's going to have to explain what she knew,
and when she know it, about the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated

<v4idnfIN9o27_Qn8nZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12615&group=alt.politics#12615

Re-instated
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 20:51:33 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 01:51 UTC

On 11/16/21 1:47 AM, Bud Dickmann wrote:
> On 11/15/2021 9:04 PM, 166p1 wrote:

>>> I think the fuckwit meant *Hawley*, not Haley.  Josh Hawley, the wimp
>>> who wants to lecture on masculinity (har har har!), is far more of a
>>> Republiscum/QAnon player than Nikki Haley.
>>

>>    That's PRESIDENT Haley, Woke nutter.
>
> Not a fucking chance in hell.

Redneck "racist" "misogynist" S.Carolina elected her
governor, twice. Only the left seems to have problems
with racism these days. Haley would make an excellent
"first woman president" - unlike the dreadful HRC.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Weird - Almost a THIRD of Republicans Think Trump Will be Re-instated