Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 01:01:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: -- PUTIN MUST HAVE BEEN WATCHING EUROVISION {@1: Sup: 69 -
EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#69); Ego: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#42)}
From: vvvvvvvv...@hotmail.com (L)
 by: L - Mon, 15 May 2023 08:01 UTC

Daamid ja härrad, vaadake järgi järgnev ↓.

daplace4us.000webhostapp.com

For downloading: vinder.me/i/qdAEovMoOi

 #322 - NOUMENON RESONANCE ON 15 MAY 2023 as [#5, #40, #7,
#232 - *SCHEMA* *OF* *DISTEMPER* as [#7, #20,
> [...]
>
> THIS ANCIENT RELIGIOUS SYMBOL WHICH IS 'CONDUCIVE TO WELL BEING' OR
> 'AUSPICIOUS' IS NAIVELY CLAIMED BY SOME TO HAVE SIMPLY REPRESENTED
> *GOOD* *LUCK* *AS* *FORTUNE* *AND* *HAPPINESS* UNTIL HITLER ADOPTED IT
> AS EMBODYING NATIONALISTIC PRIDE IN THE LEAD-UP TO WORLD WAR II AND IT
> BECAME SYNONYMOUS WITH THE NAZIS' ATROCITIES.
>
> JOAN WITHERS OF MORNINGTON, NEWS MEDIA STATEMENT THAT OUR STORY ON
> ECHUCA'S *SWASTIKA* ORCHESTRA OF THE 1930'S AND THE ORIGINAL MEANING OF
> THE SYMBOL SOLVED A LONGSTANDING MYSTERY FOR HER.
>
> SHE HAD LONG WONDERED ABOUT A PHOTO (*AS* *PICTURED* *SERVED* ON 5 JULY
> 2019 UPON THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / FREEMASONS IN #312 -
> CONTRADICTION TO THE #CENTRE OF VALUE EXPRESSED BY SUCH LEGAL CLAIM
> REGARDING THE #373 - SOLAR ECLIPSE OF *APHELION* ON 3 JULY) SHE HAS OF
> HER MOTHER, MARGARET, AS A BRIDESMAID IN THE EARLY 1930's. 'THE BRIDE
> HAD A BEAUTIFUL (ie. *HELL*-BENT) WEDDING GOWN AND RIGHT OUT AROUND THE
> FRONT (ON THE TRAIN) WAS A *SWASTIKA* EMBROIDERED INTO THE LACE,' JOAN SAYS.
>
> 'IT ALWAYS FASCINATED ME, AND NOW I KNOW WHY IT WAS THERE.'
>
> A *SWASTIKA* ALSO FEATURES IN THIS WEDDING PHOTO SHE BELIEVED TO BE FROM
> THE LATE 1920S, OF JOHN KEANE'S GREAT-AUNT ISOBEL'S WEDDING, SHOWING HIS
> LATE MOTHER ON THE FAR RIGHT, PROBABLY AS MAID OF HONOUR. THE BRIDE IS
> CARRYING A BOUQUET, A HORSESHOE—AND A *SWASTIKA*."
>
> #517 as [#6, #1, #300, #200, #10] = ʼesher (H835): {UMBRA: #501 % #41 =
> #9} 1) happiness, blessedness; 1a) often used as interjection; 1b)
> blessed are;
>
> #517 as [#1, #300, #200, #10, #6] / [#6, #5, #1, #300, #200, #5] =
> ʼăshêrâh (H842): {UMBRA: #506 % #41 = #14} 0) Ashera(h) = 'groves (for
> idol worship)'; 1) a Babylonian (Astarte)-Canaanite goddess (of fortune
> and happiness), the supposed consort of Baal, her images; 1a) the
> goddess, goddesses; 1b) her images; 1c) sacred trees or poles set up
> near an altar;
>
> #517 as [#5, #20, #3, #1, #40, #10, #7, #70, #50, #300, #1, #10] =
> ekgamízō (G1547): {UMBRA: #886 % #41 = #25} 1) to give away in marriage:
> a daughter; 2) to marry, to be given in marriage;
>
> In the previous tetragram, yin and yang quit their usual bases. Now, in
> this tetragram, they abandon their partnership. No chance remains for
> harmonious union. The myriad things feel despair, for they are left
> without a sense of belonging or direction. The tetragram is correlated
> with a Changes hexagram, whose title was interpreted by Han Confucians
> to mean ''no hope" or "no expectations," and whose theme was the loss
> that accrues from "reckless behaviour." This tetragram's assignment to
> Wood underscores the contrast between the present desiccated condition
> of all things and their former luxuriance. Given the unfavourable trends
> of the time, the wise person accounts it good if he is able to extricate
> himself from complete disaster.
>
> APPRAISAL #1: He leaves this Numen Pool
> To dwell in that withered #473 - *GARDEN*.
Means: He does not proceed with
> [...]
> implanted, as well as impulses toward evil. If an individual assiduously
> works to develop the good within, he will grow in moral strength as his
> evil impulses wane.
>
> Entelechy (ἐντελέχεια): From Late Latin entelechia, from Ancient Greek
> ἐντελέχεια (entelékheia), coined by Aristotle from ἐντελής (entelḗs,
> “complete, finished, perfect”) (from τέλος (télos, “end, fruition,
> accomplishment”)) + ἔχω (ékhō, “to have”).
>
> - (Aristotelian metaphysics) The complete realisation and final form of
> some potential concept or function; the conditions under which a
> potential thing becomes actualized.
> - (chiefly philosophy) A particular type of motivation, need for
> self-determination, and inner strength directing life and growth to
> become all one is capable of being; the need to actualize one's beliefs;
> having both a personal vision and the ability to actualize that vision
> from within.
>
> If, however, the individual fails to develop his potential for Good, his
> inner resistance to evil impulses will break down. As his mind
> increasingly fails to distinguish right from wrong, he will lose all
> appreciation of "the time-­tested categories."
>
> #473 as [#8, #9, #1, #400, #10, #5, #600] = chaṭṭâʼâh (H2403): {UMBRA:
> #23 % #41 = #23} 1) sin, sinful; 2) sin, sin offering; 2a) sin; 2b)
> condition of sin, guilt of sin; 2c) punishment for sin; 2d)
> sin-offering; 2e) *PURIFICATION* *FROM* *SINS* *OF* *CEREMONIAL*
> *UNCLEANNESS*;
>
> The conscience as moral center will no longer review his conduct daily,
> nor will it be able to "assimilate the good" by imitation of the
> ancients. In that case, the individual loses all chance to cultivate his
> humaneness, the virtue that distinguishes him from the brutes.
>
> APPRAISAL #2: Sealing off internal evil
> Makes propriety profound.
> FATHOMING #2: Sealing off internal evil
> Means: Hidden propriety is marvellous.
>
> #473 as [#6, #7, #40, #400, #500] = zimmâh (H2154): {UMBRA: #52 % #41 =
> #11} 1) plan, device, wickedness, evil plan, mischievous purpose; 1a)
> plan, purpose; 1b) *EVIL* *DEVICE*, *WICKEDNESS*; 1c) *NOT* *CHASTE*,
> *INCEST*, *LICENTIOUSNESS*, *ADULTERY*, *IDOLATRY*, *HARLOTRY*;
>
> In a contrast to the preceding verses, this poem presents a good person,
> who steadfastly contains his evil impulses, lest his moral courage be
> sapped. As the individual becomes more fully human, he finally achieves
> that mysterious charisma associated with the ancient sage-­kings. The
> most significant acts of resistance, then, often take place in the
> hidden recesses of the heart and mind." [CANON, pages 190, 191]
>
> @4 - RANOGAJEC, DR. PAUL A, "The Pantheon:
> <https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/ap-art-history/ancient-mediterranean-ap/ap-ancient-rome/a/the-pantheon>
>
> --
> Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
> resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: -- PUTIN MUST HAVE BEEN WATCHING EUROVISION {@1: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#69); Ego: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#42)}