Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 06:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More of my philosophy about the private sector and about
expenditure on the public sector and about systemic racism and and about the
nature of God and about quantum computing and about the human values and
about the sexual decadence and about ph
From: vvvvvvvv...@hotmail.com (꧁꧂)
 by: ꧁꧂ - Sun, 14 May 2023 13:23 UTC

Looks boring........

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: More of my philosophy about the private sector and about expenditure on the public sector and about systemic racism and and about the nature of God and about quantum computing and about the human values and about the sexual decadence and about ph