Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 10:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "Today, the civilization is once again at a decisive, turning point
and an actual war has been unleashed against our homeland again,"
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 10 May 2023 17:07 UTC

"Speaking as Russian troops marched on Moscow’s Red Square, Putin said that the West had forgotten the Soviet Union's victory over Nazi Germany in 1945, claiming that Russia wants to see a peaceful future.

"Today, the civilization is once again at a decisive, turning point and an actual war has been unleashed against our homeland again," Putin said during a 10-minute address. "But we fended off international terrorism, we will protect residents of Donbas too and ensure our security."

"Our heroic ancestors proved that there is nothing stronger, more powerful and more reliable than our unity. There is nothing in the world stronger than our love for the Motherland," Putin continued."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/putin-claims-west-is-waging-real-war-on-russia-during-scaled-down-victory-day-celebration/ar-AA1aZaJp

interests / soc.culture.china / "Today, the civilization is once again at a decisive, turning point and an actual war has been unleashed against our homeland again,"