Truly great madness can not be achieved without significant intelligence. -- Henrik Tikkanen

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Lets try something a little simpler

SubjectAuthor
* Lets try something a little simplerjerry
+* Re: Lets try something a little simplerBurgermeister 🍔

Pages:123456789
Lets try something a little simpler

<x1ednTd9sKVe1n3-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12524&group=alt.food.fast-food#12524

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (jerry)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Lets try something a little simpler
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600
 by: jerry - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 00:37 UTC

So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no question
regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen page for the
big mac,

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html

So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say, YES
s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.

So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat after
me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website fo rthe big
mac."

Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
Klous, feel free to help him out.

Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:

NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big mac.

Put your reply below:

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<pan$675af$73db1a08$492595f6$f1933553@burgermeister.invalid>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12525&group=alt.food.fast-food#12525

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Subject: Re: Lets try something a little simpler
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:43:12 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 06:43 UTC

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600, jerry wrote:

> So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no
> question regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen
> page for the big mac,
>
> https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>
> So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
> compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say,
> YES s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.
>
> So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat
> after me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website
> fo rthe big mac."
>
> Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
> Klous, feel free to help him out.
>

> Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>
> NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big
> mac.
>
> Put your reply below:

not to mention the mustard...you've completely forgotten about it!

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<tdf1uh53tl6q11ujsh7mq53rrvsdnh5gur@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12527&group=alt.food.fast-food#12527

From: non...@none.no (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:44:59 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 08:44 UTC

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no question
>regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen page for the
>big mac,
>
>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>
>So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
>compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say, YES
>s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.

That wasn't the original question.
The original question, "Are salt and pepper ingredients of the
Big Mac?", was answered long ago. Your NEED to lie, by claiming a
different question, has been exposed.
I'm confident you will be pleased.
BTW, I am more than willing to hunt down and post the MID for the
original question. This will allow your lying to be exposed once more.
Something I am sure you NEED in your life.

>So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat after
>me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website fo rthe big
>mac."
>
>Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
>Klous, feel free to help him out.
>

>Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>
>NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big mac.
>
>Put your reply below:

You have already admitted salt and pepper ARE ingredients of the
Big Mac. Even McDonald's states they are. Here is the claim. I've even
highlighted it for you. And since it's from the very page you link to
above, you can't really dispute it.

https://i.ibb.co/dLnBBjY/Screenshot-2023-02-05-174320.jpg

Now prove, again, that your mental health is so screwed up,
honesty is impossible for you, except when you make a mistake. Of
course, you're free to admit defeat by running away from the truth you
fear so much. There is no way you will admit the truth. Not
intentionally.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<dhf1uh115g3ekgk1c3s1gobcuipu92sbi6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12529&group=alt.food.fast-food#12529

From: non...@none.no (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:46:40 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 08:46 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:43:12 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600, jerry wrote:
>
>> So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no
>> question regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen
>> page for the big mac,
>>
>> https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>>
>> So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
>> compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say,
>> YES s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.
>>
>> So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat
>> after me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website
>> fo rthe big mac."
>>
>> Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
>> Klous, feel free to help him out.
>>

>> Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>>
>> NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big
>> mac.
>>
>> Put your reply below:
>
>not to mention the mustard...you've completely forgotten about it!

But there can be NO mustard on a Big Mac. Mustard isn't a part of
the commercial jingle, so it can NEVER be a part of the Big Mac.
Unless Jenny LIED about what is and is not included in a Big Mac.

--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<sa02uhdf4jvgvsv2qdhv6decrnkl6g4ilp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12530&group=alt.food.fast-food#12530

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 05:34:08 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 13:34 UTC

wrote:

>So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no question
>regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen page for the
>big mac,
>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>
>So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
>compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say, YES
>s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.
>
>So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat after
>me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website fo rthe big
>mac."
>
>Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
>Klous, feel free to help him out.
>

>Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>
>NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big mac.
>
>Put your reply below:

Note how Jenny CONTINUES to run away from his lies.

EVERYONE can see the salt and pepper- ingredients of the Big Mac-- on
the picture of the beef patty.

Once AGAIN you prove you're lying when you claim you answer questions
put to you.

When are you going to respond?

[REPRODUCED FOR THOSE TOO DUMB TO USE A MESSAGE ID TO FIND A MESSAGE]

:: LOL ::>No, that doesn't prove me wrong AT ALL.
:: LOL ::>
:: LOL ::>My Argument is, is that Salt and Pepper is not one of the 7 ingredient's
:: LOL ::>of the Big Mac.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Sorry. McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients- of ALL their
:: LOL ::hamburgers.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::>Neither of those two links says "Salt and Pepper are ingredient's of the big
:: LOL ::>mac.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Yes, BOTH links say that.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::>Unrelated, but whoever wrote that article said that S&P are added to the
:: LOL ::>PATTY'S, (not the big mac). This is factually incorrect, the truth is that
:: LOL ::>Grill Seasoning,
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Note that they do not mention "grill seasoning."
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::They ONLY mention salt and pepper.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::> a pre-mixed blend of two ingredients (s&p) are added to the
:: LOL ::>Patty's)
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, you FAILED TO PROVE there exists any special ratio of salt
:: LOL ::and pepper.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, you FAILED TO PROVE that the salt and pepper are
:: LOL ::"pre-mixed."
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, you try to pass of you lies and fantasies as fact, without
:: LOL ::any citations.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, I provide verifiable FACTS.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::I think we'll take McDonald's word over yours.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::LOL
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Once again, I humiliate you and prove you wrong.

Where Jenny snips the questions so he doesn't have to answer them

Where Jenny claims "I have NO REASON to avoid any valid question"
while avoiding questions

Where Jenny whines about KWILLS not answering his post four hours
after he posts it

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<6f02uhl0cjp8bdpbhrv1h5jdtr15k850gc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12531&group=alt.food.fast-food#12531

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 05:35:02 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 13:35 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:46:40 -0800, KWills <none@none.no> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:43:12 GMT, Burgermeister ?
><burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600, jerry wrote:
>>
>>> So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no
>>> question regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen
>>> page for the big mac,
>>>
>>> https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>>>
>>> So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
>>> compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say,
>>> YES s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.
>>>
>>> So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat
>>> after me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website
>>> fo rthe big mac."
>>>
>>> Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
>>> Klous, feel free to help him out.
>>>

>>> Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>>>
>>> NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big
>>> mac.
>>>
>>> Put your reply below:
>>
>>not to mention the mustard...you've completely forgotten about it!
>
> But there can be NO mustard on a Big Mac. Mustard isn't a part of
>the commercial jingle, so it can NEVER be a part of the Big Mac.
> Unless Jenny LIED about what is and is not included in a Big Mac.

Jenny claimed once that if I put ketchup on a Big Mac, it's no longer
a Big Mac.

He just can't STOP lying.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<ms12uhh8ck0su0ica0dg5jmfj9hnjq69mo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12532&group=alt.food.fast-food#12532

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:24:12 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 14:24 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:44:59 -0800, KWills <none@none.no> wrote:

>On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no question
>>regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen page for the
>>big mac,
>>
>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>>
>>So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
>>compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say, YES
>>s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.
>>

> That wasn't the original question.
> The original question, "Are salt and pepper ingredients of the
>Big Mac?", was answered long ago. Your NEED to lie, by claiming a
>different question, has been exposed.
> I'm confident you will be pleased.
> BTW, I am more than willing to hunt down and post the MID for the
>original question. This will allow your lying to be exposed once more.
>Something I am sure you NEED in your life.
>
>>So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat after
>>me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website fo rthe big
>>mac."
>>
>>Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
>>Klous, feel free to help him out.
>>

>>Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>>
>>NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big mac.
>>
>>Put your reply below:
>
> You have already admitted salt and pepper ARE ingredients of the
>Big Mac. Even McDonald's states they are. Here is the claim. I've even
>highlighted it for you. And since it's from the very page you link to
>above, you can't really dispute it.
>
>https://i.ibb.co/dLnBBjY/Screenshot-2023-02-05-174320.jpg

I will note that it not only says the ingredients of ALL McDonald's
beef patties contain salt and pepper, but the Official FAQ of this
group-- which should be checked out first-- also confirms that salt
and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac, just like salt and pepper
are ingredients of the following:

Hamburger
Cheeseburger
McDouble
Double Cheeseburger
Quarter Pounder
Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Quarter Pounder with Cheese Deluxe
Quarter Pounder With Cheese and Bacon
Double Quarter Pounder
Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Big Mac

And here is a screen shot of the McDonald's FAQ where McDonald's
CONFIRMS-- not once, but TWICE-- that salt and pepper are ingredients
of EVERY burger they make. Note that they don't use the terms "grill
seasoning."

https://imgur.com/a/7cI0VkG

Jenny's sick and twisted need to lie and be publicly humiliated
prevent him from admitting that he's wrong. He KNOWS he's wrong.

His present attempt to claim that because you can't see it, it means
it's not there is just another example of his need to be publicly
debased and demeaned.

And he is STILL running away from these lies:

======================================

:: LOL ::>Neither of those two links says "Salt and Pepper are ingredient's of the big
:: LOL ::>mac.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::Yes, BOTH links say that.
:: LOL ::
:: LOL ::>Unrelated, but whoever wrote

That would be McDonald's, you simpleton

:: LOL ::>that article said that S&P are added to the
[...]

<32a2uhpq32sp7fabs1i5gm2pffgas20fov@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12533&group=alt.food.fast-food#12533

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 08:21:08 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:21 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:43:12 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600, jerry wrote:
>
>> So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no
>> question regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen
>> page for the big mac,
>>
>> https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>>
>> So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
>> compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say,
>> YES s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.
>>
>> So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat
>> after me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website
>> fo rthe big mac."
>>
>> Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
>> Klous, feel free to help him out.
>>

>> Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>>
>> NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big
>> mac.
>>
>> Put your reply below:
>
>not to mention the mustard...you've completely forgotten about it!

"...the BIG Mav [sic] CANNOT have ketchup, or it is not a big
mac [sic]. Plain and simple."
-Jerry Sauk
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020

Klaus: I put ketchup on my Big Mac and it's still a Big Mac.
"Pics or it didn't happen. Make sure the recipt [sic] is visable with
the date circled. "
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020

I don't know why Jenny thinks this would show up on a receipt, but I'm
sure he feels that if you put mustard on a Big Mac, it would no longer
be a Big Mac. Maybe it would just vanish. LOL

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<6p54uhlh6dub2dqnjfosa8d58im03qg5q2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12536&group=alt.food.fast-food#12536

From: non...@none.none (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:17:31 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:17 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 05:35:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:46:40 -0800, KWills <none@none.no> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:43:12 GMT, Burgermeister ?
>><burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>>>not to mention the mustard...you've completely forgotten about it!
>>
>> But there can be NO mustard on a Big Mac. Mustard isn't a part of
>>the commercial jingle, so it can NEVER be a part of the Big Mac.
>> Unless Jenny LIED about what is and is not included in a Big Mac.
>
>Jenny claimed once that if I put ketchup on a Big Mac, it's no longer
>a Big Mac.
>
>He just can't STOP lying.

Jenny has consistently PROVED he really does NEED to lie.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<dp54uhp3p45015ku7pbqng2j55etp8591j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12537&group=alt.food.fast-food#12537

From: non...@none.none (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:18:15 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:18 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:24:12 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:44:59 -0800, KWills <none@none.no> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600, "jerry" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no question
>>>regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen page for the
>>>big mac,
>>>
>>>https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>>>
>>>So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
>>>compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say, YES
>>>s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.
>>
>> That wasn't the original question.
>> The original question, "Are salt and pepper ingredients of the
>>Big Mac?", was answered long ago. Your NEED to lie, by claiming a
>>different question, has been exposed.
>> I'm confident you will be pleased.
>> BTW, I am more than willing to hunt down and post the MID for the
>>original question. This will allow your lying to be exposed once more.
>>Something I am sure you NEED in your life.

Note that Jenny has chosen to "run away" from the truth.

>>>So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat after
>>>me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website fo rthe big
>>>mac."
>>>
>>>Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
>>>Klous, feel free to help him out.
>>>

>>>Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>>>
>>>NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big mac.
>>>
>>>Put your reply below:
>>
>> You have already admitted salt and pepper ARE ingredients of the
>>Big Mac. Even McDonald's states they are. Here is the claim. I've even
>>highlighted it for you. And since it's from the very page you link to
>>above, you can't really dispute it.
>>
>>https://i.ibb.co/dLnBBjY/Screenshot-2023-02-05-174320.jpg
>
>I will note that it not only says the ingredients of ALL McDonald's
>beef patties contain salt and pepper, but the Official FAQ of this
>group-- which should be checked out first-- also confirms that salt
>and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac, just like salt and pepper
>are ingredients of the following:
>
>Hamburger
>Cheeseburger
>McDouble
>Double Cheeseburger
>Quarter Pounder
>Quarter Pounder with Cheese
>Quarter Pounder with Cheese Deluxe
>Quarter Pounder With Cheese and Bacon
>Double Quarter Pounder
>Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
>Big Mac

Yep. I think I'll enjoy seeing what means of deception Jenny will
use to feed his NEED to lie.

>And here is a screen shot of the McDonald's FAQ where McDonald's
>CONFIRMS-- not once, but TWICE-- that salt and pepper are ingredients
>of EVERY burger they make. Note that they don't use the terms "grill
>seasoning."
>
>https://imgur.com/a/7cI0VkG
>
>Jenny's sick and twisted need to lie and be publicly humiliated
>prevent him from admitting that he's wrong. He KNOWS he's wrong.

It is sad that Jenny consistently PROVES he really does NEED to
lie. And that he NEEDS to have his lies exposed.
V jbaqre jung ur jbhyq qb vs jr qvqa'g srrq gurfr ARRQF bs uvf.

>His present attempt to claim that because you can't see it, it means
>it's not there is just another example of his need to be publicly
>debased and demeaned.

Jenny has yet to explain at what point the salt and pepper (grill
seasoning) are removed from the patties use to make a Big Mac.
Oh wait, he openly, but accidentally, admitted they are not
removed, making salt and pepper ingredients of the Big Mac.

>And he is STILL running away from these lies:
>
>======================================
>
>:: LOL ::>Neither of those two links says "Salt and Pepper are ingredient's of the big
>:: LOL ::>mac.
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Yes, BOTH links say that.
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::>Unrelated, but whoever wrote
>
>That would be McDonald's, you simpleton
>
>:: LOL ::>that article said that S&P are added to the
>:: LOL ::>PATTY'S, (not the big mac). This is factually incorrect, the truth is that
>:: LOL ::>Grill Seasoning,
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Note that they do not mention "grill seasoning."
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::They ONLY mention salt and pepper.
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::> a pre-mixed blend of two ingredients (s&p) are added to the
>:: LOL ::>Patty's)
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Once again, you FAILED TO PROVE there exists any special ratio of salt
>:: LOL ::and pepper.
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Once again, you FAILED TO PROVE that the salt and pepper are
>:: LOL ::"pre-mixed."
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Once again, you try to pass of you lies and fantasies as fact, without
>:: LOL ::any citations.
>:: LOL ::
>:: LOL ::Once again, I provide verifiable FACTS.

If he does answer, you can know he will feed his NEED to lie when
doing so.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<pq54uht7d7lh15sig3ht1sodgh1raf4dme@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12538&group=alt.food.fast-food#12538

From: non...@none.none (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:19:29 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:19 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 08:21:08 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:43:12 GMT, Burgermeister ?
><burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:37:23 -0600, jerry wrote:
>>
>>> So now both klous and kwills is unable to answer a simple yes/no
>>> question regarding the picturing of salt and pepper on Mcdonald's wen
>>> page for the big mac,
>>>
>>> https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
>>>
>>> So Kwills actually answered YES, but then he continued to blather on a
>>> compeltly different question so it wasn't clear that he meant to say,
>>> YES s&p ARE PICTURED. And since S&P are in fact NOT pictured.
>>>
>>> So now it's time to try something simpler. Kwills? Can you repeat
>>> after me? "NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on mcdonald's website
>>> fo rthe big mac."
>>>
>>> Kwills, feel free to cut and paste, or type it out again doesn't matter.
>>> Klous, feel free to help him out.
>>>

>>> Are you ready? Here we go.. Kwills, REPEAT AFTER ME:
>>>
>>> NO, salt and pepper are NOT pictured on Mcdonald's website for the big
>>> mac.
>>>
>>> Put your reply below:
>>
>>not to mention the mustard...you've completely forgotten about it!
>
>"...the BIG Mav [sic] CANNOT have ketchup, or it is not a big
>mac [sic]. Plain and simple."
>-Jerry Sauk
>Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020

Did the simpleton ever explain why it would cease being a Big
Mac? If Jenny doesn't want to have ketchup, that's fine. If someone
does, that is also fine.
Both will remain a Big Mac.

>Klaus: I put ketchup on my Big Mac and it's still a Big Mac.
>"Pics or it didn't happen. Make sure the recipt [sic] is visable with
>the date circled. "
>Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020
>
>I don't know why Jenny thinks this would show up on a receipt,

If it was ordered that way, as opposed to adding it after
receiving the Big Mac, it might show up. But at no point did you even
suggest that you ordered the ketchup to be put on the burger before
you got it. In fact, I recall you mentioning that you had packets of
ketchup in your car that you would use.
Not that it would matter. Who keeps a receipt from a fast food
establishment once everything is confirmed to have been made
accurately?

>but I'm
>sure he feels that if you put mustard on a Big Mac, it would no longer
>be a Big Mac. Maybe it would just vanish. LOL

At McDonald's, a standard burger is made with ketchup, mustard,
onions and pickles. My daughter always ordered her burgers plain. By
Jenny's standards, she isn't actually getting any sort of burger.
I have to wonder what Jenny would claim she's actually ordering.

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper! Always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<n294uhpon1spgmul61jhmoo9h01jmiuu50@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12539&group=alt.food.fast-food#12539

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 02:14:19 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 10:14 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:19:29 -0800, KWills <none@none.none> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 08:21:08 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:43:12 GMT, Burgermeister ?
>><burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>>>not to mention the mustard...you've completely forgotten about it!
>>
>>"...the BIG Mav [sic] CANNOT have ketchup, or it is not a big
>>mac [sic]. Plain and simple."
>>-Jerry Sauk
>>Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020
>>

> Did the simpleton ever explain why it would cease being a Big
>Mac? If Jenny doesn't want to have ketchup, that's fine. If someone
>does, that is also fine.
> Both will remain a Big Mac.
>
>>Klaus: I put ketchup on my Big Mac and it's still a Big Mac.
>>"Pics or it didn't happen. Make sure the recipt [sic] is visable with
>>the date circled. "
>>Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020
>>
>>I don't know why Jenny thinks this would show up on a receipt,
>
> If it was ordered that way, as opposed to adding it after
>receiving the Big Mac, it might show up. But at no point did you even
>suggest that you ordered the ketchup to be put on the burger before
>you got it. In fact, I recall you mentioning that you had packets of
>ketchup in your car that you would use.
> Not that it would matter. Who keeps a receipt from a fast food
>establishment once everything is confirmed to have been made
>accurately?
>
>>but I'm
>>sure he feels that if you put mustard on a Big Mac, it would no longer
>>be a Big Mac. Maybe it would just vanish. LOL
>
> At McDonald's, a standard burger is made with ketchup, mustard,
>onions and pickles. My daughter always ordered her burgers plain. By
>Jenny's standards, she isn't actually getting any sort of burger.
> I have to wonder what Jenny would claim she's actually ordering.

Well, since I specifically stated "I put ketchup on my Big Mac" Jenny
knows it would NOT show up on a receipt.

He just needs to lie.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<o494uh9lt2j0lbbi7t4v772m0cqsojl8at@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12540&group=alt.food.fast-food#12540

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 02:18:02 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 10:18 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:18:15 -0800, KWills <none@none.none> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:24:12 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:44:59 -0800, KWills <none@none.no> wrote:

>>> That wasn't the original question.
>>> The original question, "Are salt and pepper ingredients of the
>>>Big Mac?", was answered long ago. Your NEED to lie, by claiming a
>>>different question, has been exposed.
>>> I'm confident you will be pleased.
>>> BTW, I am more than willing to hunt down and post the MID for the
>>>original question. This will allow your lying to be exposed once more.
>>>Something I am sure you NEED in your life.
>>>

>Note that Jenny has chosen to "run away" from the truth.

>>> You have already admitted salt and pepper ARE ingredients of the
>>>Big Mac. Even McDonald's states they are. Here is the claim. I've even
>>>highlighted it for you. And since it's from the very page you link to
>>>above, you can't really dispute it.
>>>
>>>https://i.ibb.co/dLnBBjY/Screenshot-2023-02-05-174320.jpg
>>
>>I will note that it not only says the ingredients of ALL McDonald's
>>beef patties contain salt and pepper, but the Official FAQ of this
>>group-- which should be checked out first-- also confirms that salt
>>and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac, just like salt and pepper
>>are ingredients of the following:
>>
>>Hamburger
>>Cheeseburger
>>McDouble
>>Double Cheeseburger
>>Quarter Pounder
>>Quarter Pounder with Cheese
>>Quarter Pounder with Cheese Deluxe
>>Quarter Pounder With Cheese and Bacon
>>Double Quarter Pounder
>>Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
>>Big Mac
>>

> Yep. I think I'll enjoy seeing what means of deception Jenny will
>use to feed his NEED to lie.
>
>>And here is a screen shot of the McDonald's FAQ where McDonald's
>>CONFIRMS-- not once, but TWICE-- that salt and pepper are ingredients
>>of EVERY burger they make. Note that they don't use the terms "grill
>>seasoning."
>>
>>https://imgur.com/a/7cI0VkG
>>
>>Jenny's sick and twisted need to lie and be publicly humiliated
>>prevent him from admitting that he's wrong. He KNOWS he's wrong.
>
> It is sad that Jenny consistently PROVES he really does NEED to
>lie. And that he NEEDS to have his lies exposed.
> V jbaqre jung ur jbhyq qb vs jr qvqa'g srrq gurfr ARRQF bs uvf.

V jnf guvaxvat nobhg guvf gur bgure qnl. Jung wbl qbrf ur trg sebz
ylvat va rnpu naq rirel cbfg. Jul qbrf ur yvxr gb or uhzvyvngrq? Naq
gura vg bppheerq gb zr, jung vs vg'f fbzr xvaq bs frkhny guvat, naq
jr'er trggvat uvz bss? [fuvire] Jryy, V'yy xrrc ubcvat vg'f whfg fbzr
fbeg bs nagv-fbpvny qryhfvbaf bs tenaqrhe guvat ur'f tbg tbvat.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<174185df27aaa207$1$3890546$47d3cdde@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12541&group=alt.food.fast-food#12541

Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: _un...@stan-d.ing (Tsy fantatro)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 06:02:10 -0500
 by: Tsy fantatro - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 11:02 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:18:15 -0800, KWills <none@none.none> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:24:12 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Note that Jenny has chosen to "run away" from the truth.

>>> I will note that it not only says the ingredients of ALL McDonald's
>>> beef patties contain salt and pepper, but the Official FAQ of this
>>> group-- which should be checked out first-- also confirms that salt
>>> and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac, just like salt and pepper
>>> are ingredients of the following:
>>>
>>> Hamburger
>>> Cheeseburger
>>> McDouble
>>> Double Cheeseburger
>>> Quarter Pounder
>>> Quarter Pounder with Cheese
>>> Quarter Pounder with Cheese Deluxe
>>> Quarter Pounder With Cheese and Bacon
>>> Double Quarter Pounder
>>> Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
>>> Big Mac
>>>

>> Yep. I think I'll enjoy seeing what means of deception Jenny will
>> use to feed his NEED to lie.
>>
>>> And here is a screen shot of the McDonald's FAQ where McDonald's
>>> CONFIRMS-- not once, but TWICE-- that salt and pepper are ingredients
>>> of EVERY burger they make. Note that they don't use the terms "grill
>>> seasoning."
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/a/7cI0VkG
>>>
>>> Jenny's sick and twisted need to lie and be publicly humiliated
>>> prevent him from admitting that he's wrong. He KNOWS he's wrong.
>>
>> It is sad that Jenny consistently PROVES he really does NEED to
>> lie. And that he NEEDS to have his lies exposed.
>> V jbaqre jung ur jbhyq qb vs jr qvqa'g srrq gurfr ARRQF bs uvf.
>>

> V jnf guvaxvat nobhg guvf gur bgure qnl. Jung wbl qbrf ur trg sebz
> ylvat va rnpu naq rirel cbfg. Jul qbrf ur yvxr gb or uhzvyvngrq? Naq
> gura vg bppheerq gb zr, jung vs vg'f fbzr xvaq bs frkhny guvat, naq
> jr'er trggvat uvz bss? [fuvire] Jryy, V'yy xrrc ubcvat vg'f whfg fbzr
> fbeg bs nagv-fbpvny qryhfvbaf bs tenaqrhe guvat ur'f tbg tbvat.

Qvq lbh xabj gung XJvyyf vf n puvyq zbyrfgre?

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<pan$ba43f$e46dabd7$4ff654ff$7ea11df7@burgermeister.invalid>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12542&group=alt.food.fast-food#12542

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 23:20:42 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 23:20 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 02:18:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:18:15 -0800, KWills <none@none.none> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 06:24:12 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>Note that Jenny has chosen to "run away" from the truth.

>>>I will note that it not only says the ingredients of ALL McDonald's
>>>beef patties contain salt and pepper, but the Official FAQ of this
>>>group-- which should be checked out first-- also confirms that salt and
>>>pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac, just like salt and pepper are
>>>ingredients of the following:
>>>
>>>Hamburger Cheeseburger McDouble Double Cheeseburger Quarter Pounder
>>>Quarter Pounder with Cheese Quarter Pounder with Cheese Deluxe Quarter
>>>Pounder With Cheese and Bacon Double Quarter Pounder Double Quarter
>>>Pounder with Cheese Big Mac
>>>

>> Yep. I think I'll enjoy seeing what means of deception Jenny will
>>use to feed his NEED to lie.
>>
>>>And here is a screen shot of the McDonald's FAQ where McDonald's
>>>CONFIRMS-- not once, but TWICE-- that salt and pepper are ingredients
>>>of EVERY burger they make. Note that they don't use the terms "grill
>>>seasoning."
>>>
>>>https://imgur.com/a/7cI0VkG
>>>
>>>Jenny's sick and twisted need to lie and be publicly humiliated prevent
>>>him from admitting that he's wrong. He KNOWS he's wrong.
>>
>> It is sad that Jenny consistently PROVES he really does NEED to
>>lie. And that he NEEDS to have his lies exposed.
>> V jbaqre jung ur jbhyq qb vs jr qvqa'g srrq gurfr ARRQF bs uvf.
>>

> V jnf guvaxvat nobhg guvf gur bgure qnl. Jung wbl qbrf ur trg sebz ylvat
> va rnpu naq rirel cbfg. Jul qbrf ur yvxr gb or uhzvyvngrq? Naq gura vg
> bppheerq gb zr, jung vs vg'f fbzr xvaq bs frkhny guvat, naq jr'er
> trggvat uvz bss? [fuvire] Jryy, V'yy xrrc ubcvat vg'f whfg fbzr fbeg bs
> nagv-fbpvny qryhfvbaf bs tenaqrhe guvat ur'f tbg tbvat.

V guvax lbh'ir tbg uvz svtherq jebat.

Ur ernyyl vf gung gentvpnyyl fghcvq. Ur vf oenva-qnzntrq.

VZAFUB, bs pbhefr.

--
-Burgermeister
(Perba)

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<e1o5uhd13nsi4vmn3gm93qbefp4hrtneh7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12543&group=alt.food.fast-food#12543

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 15:36:02 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 23:36 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 23:20:42 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 02:18:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:18:15 -0800, KWills <none@none.none> wrote:

>>>Note that Jenny has chosen to "run away" from the truth.

>>> Yep. I think I'll enjoy seeing what means of deception Jenny will
>>>use to feed his NEED to lie.

>>> It is sad that Jenny consistently PROVES he really does NEED to
>>>lie. And that he NEEDS to have his lies exposed.
>>> V jbaqre jung ur jbhyq qb vs jr qvqa'g srrq gurfr ARRQF bs uvf.
>>>

>> V jnf guvaxvat nobhg guvf gur bgure qnl. Jung wbl qbrf ur trg sebz ylvat
>> va rnpu naq rirel cbfg. Jul qbrf ur yvxr gb or uhzvyvngrq? Naq gura vg
>> bppheerq gb zr, jung vs vg'f fbzr xvaq bs frkhny guvat, naq jr'er
>> trggvat uvz bss? [fuvire] Jryy, V'yy xrrc ubcvat vg'f whfg fbzr fbeg bs
>> nagv-fbpvny qryhfvbaf bs tenaqrhe guvat ur'f tbg tbvat.
>
>V guvax lbh'ir tbg uvz svtherq jebat.
>
>Ur ernyyl vf gung gentvpnyyl fghcvq. Ur vf oenva-qnzntrq.
>
>VZAFUB, bs pbhefr.

Vg'f n pbzovangvba bs nowrpg fghcvqvgl naq n zragny vyyarff erdhvevat
uvz gb nyjnlf yvr. V whfg qba'g xabj juvpu jnl ur yrnaf.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<pan$ba8b8$a661a09e$4a25fc59$521e81d6@burgermeister.invalid>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12544&group=alt.food.fast-food#12544

From: burgerme...@cultnix.org (Burgermeister 🍔)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 08:34:31 GMT
 by: Burgermeister 🍔 - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 08:34 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 15:36:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 23:20:42 GMT, Burgermeister ?
> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>>> V jnf guvaxvat nobhg guvf gur bgure qnl. Jung wbl qbrf ur trg sebz
>>> ylvat va rnpu naq rirel cbfg. Jul qbrf ur yvxr gb or uhzvyvngrq? Naq
>>> gura vg bppheerq gb zr, jung vs vg'f fbzr xvaq bs frkhny guvat, naq
>>> jr'er trggvat uvz bss? [fuvire] Jryy, V'yy xrrc ubcvat vg'f whfg fbzr
>>> fbeg bs nagv-fbpvny qryhfvbaf bs tenaqrhe guvat ur'f tbg tbvat.
>>
>>V guvax lbh'ir tbg uvz svtherq jebat.
>>
>>Ur ernyyl vf gung gentvpnyyl fghcvq. Ur vf oenva-qnzntrq.
>>
>>VZAFUB, bs pbhefr.
>
> Vg'f n pbzovangvba bs nowrpg fghcvqvgl naq n zragny vyyarff erdhvevat
> uvz gb nyjnlf yvr. V whfg qba'g xabj juvpu jnl ur yrnaf.

Jryy, V erzrzore yrneavat frg gurbel va ryrzragnel fpubby. Creuncf
Wreel vf qvssreragyl-rqhpngrq? Orngf zr.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<kcp6uhho5dgfsmmiu94b37r43fo2os1ita@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12545&group=alt.food.fast-food#12545

From: non...@none.none (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 01:05:28 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 09:05 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 02:18:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> I wonder what he would do if we didn't feed these NEEDS of his.
>
>V jnf guvaxvat nobhg guvf gur bgure qnl. Jung wbl qbrf ur trg sebz
>ylvat va rnpu naq rirel cbfg.

Vg'f abg n znggre bs wbl. Jenny's zragny urnygu vf fb fperjrq hc,
ur ARRQF gb yvr. Ur znl npghnyyl JNAG gb or ubarfg, ohg pnaabg. Hayrff
ur znxrf n zvfgnxr.

>Jul qbrf ur yvxr gb or uhzvyvngrq? Naq
>gura vg bppheerq gb zr, jung vs vg'f fbzr xvaq bs frkhny guvat, naq
>jr'er trggvat uvz bss?

RJ!
RRRJJJJjjjjj!

>[fuvire] Jryy, V'yy xrrc ubcvat vg'f whfg fbzr
>fbeg bs nagv-fbpvny qryhfvbaf bs tenaqrhe guvat ur'f tbg tbvat.

Ur unf pynvzrq gb or gur yrnqre bs n arjftebhc gung qbrfa'g unir
n yrnqre. Jenny pynvzf vg'f orpnhfr ur nybar unf n jbexvat Xvyy Svyr.
Gubhtu ur vf nyjnlf noyr gb ernq jung V cbfg, naq serdhragyl ercyl gb
vg.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<dfp6uh9rt831svf6jn9pjrn9l078qkjadq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12546&group=alt.food.fast-food#12546

From: non...@none.none (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 01:06:00 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 09:06 UTC

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 23:20:42 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

[...]

>V guvax lbh'ir tbg uvz svtherq jebat.
>
>Ur ernyyl vf gung gentvpnyyl fghcvq. Ur vf oenva-qnzntrq.
>
>VZAFUB, bs pbhefr.

V guvax vg'f orlbaq uvf novyvgvrf nf jryy. Jenny znl rira jnag gb
or ubarfg. Ohg ur'f hanoyr.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<vv87uhllaghvmup1bj8k6i4jtf916i8fgs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12547&group=alt.food.fast-food#12547

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 05:34:17 -0800
References: <x1ednTd9sKVe1n3-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com> <tdf1uh53tl6q11ujsh7mq53rrvsdnh5gur@4ax.com> <ms12uhh8ck0su0ica0dg5jmfj9hnjq69mo@4ax.com> <dp54uhp3p45015ku7pbqng2j55etp8591j@4ax.com> <o494uh9lt2j0lbbi7t4v772m0cqsojl8at@4ax.com> <pan$ba43f$e46dabd7$4ff654ff$7ea11df7@burgermeister.invalid> <e1o5uhd13nsi4vmn3gm93qbefp4hrtneh7@4ax.com> <pan$ba8b8$a661a09e$4a25fc59$521e81d6@burgermeister.invalid>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:34 UTC

On Wed, 08 Feb 2023 08:34:31 GMT, Burgermeister ?
<burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 15:36:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 23:20:42 GMT, Burgermeister ?
>> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:

>>>V guvax lbh'ir tbg uvz svtherq jebat.
>>>
>>>Ur ernyyl vf gung gentvpnyyl fghcvq. Ur vf oenva-qnzntrq.
>>>
>>>VZAFUB, bs pbhefr.
>>
>> Vg'f n pbzovangvba bs nowrpg fghcvqvgl naq n zragny vyyarff erdhvevat
>> uvz gb nyjnlf yvr. V whfg qba'g xabj juvpu jnl ur yrnaf.
>
>Jryy, V erzrzore yrneavat frg gurbel va ryrzragnel fpubby. Creuncf
>Wreel vf qvssreragyl-rqhpngrq? Orngf zr.

Whqtvat sebz pbzzragf yvxr guvf, V jbhyq fnl fb.

Ybbx, V xabj v'z abg gur terngrfg ng tenzzre, ubjrire V pyrneyl
erzrzore orvat gnhtug va TENQR fpubby gung jura lbh nqq n "f" gb gur
raq bs n jbeq lbh arrq gb hfr na ncbfgebcur gb fubj gung gur "f" vf
rkgen.
-Wreel Fnhx, rkcynvavat jul ur hfrf ncbfgebcurf jura gurl'er
abg arrqrq
Zrffntr-VQ: <12uhu8iwyz3d6np@arjf.fhcrearjf.pbz>

V qba'g pbafvqre zlfrys nzbat gur rqhpngrq
pynffrf. GURERSBER V pbageby zl bja ynathntr.
-Wreel Fnhx
Zrffntr-VQ: <13atxfv93z5bx56@arjf.fhcrearjf.pbz>

> Trbybtl- gur fpvrapr bs rnegu fghqvrf, sebz gur qveg lbh frr ba
> gur tebhaq gbqnl, gb jung unf unccrarq bire uhaqerqf bs zvyyvbaf bs
> lrnef gb gur rnegu'f fhesnpr naq jung abj rkvfgf sne orybj gur
> fhesnpr- r.t. zvavat sbe ber naq zrgnyf, crgebyrhz qrcbfvgf zrgunar
> tnf pbapragengvbaf rgp.
> ErgneqShpx Wreel Ybfre, pna lbh abg qvfgvathvfu gur qvssrerapr
> orgjrra TRBYBTL ( gur fghql bs rnegu fpvraprf) naq TRBTENCUL ( gur
> fghql bs znccvat gur fhesnpr bs gur rnegu). V whfg qvqa'g guvax gur
> fghcvq shpx pbhyq trg nal jbefr; abj ur unf.
> Fuvg-snprq qehax ntnva, Wreel???

Jryy znlor gurer vf n qvssrerapr naq znlor abg, ohg qb V arrq gb
erzvaq lbh gung gubfr pbhagel'f ner YBPNGRQ ba gur tebhaq? Gurersber,
rvgure jbeq, trbybtl be trbtencul, vf nyybjrq. Ohg guvf nethzrag
ernyyl unf abguvat gb qb jvgu gur qvfphffvba, fb V'z jvyyvat gb qebc
vg urer.
-Wreel Fnhx, trggvat fpubbyrq va gur qvssrerapr orgjrra
'trbybtl' naq 'trbtencul'
Zrffntr-VQ: <lhrqanYh_Vg9fDwEaM2qaHIM_gXqaM2q@fhcrearjf.pbz>

etc. etc. etc.

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<ts0drc$m48q$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12548&group=alt.food.fast-food#12548

From: peesc...@pooscent.net (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:07:25 -0500
 by: % - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 15:07 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Feb 2023 08:34:31 GMT, Burgermeister ?
> <burgermeister@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 15:36:02 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

>>> Vg'f n pbzovangvba bs nowrpg fghcvqvgl naq n zragny vyyarff erdhvevat
>>> uvz gb nyjnlf yvr. V whfg qba'g xabj juvpu jnl ur yrnaf.
>>
>> Jryy, V erzrzore yrneavat frg gurbel va ryrzragnel fpubby. Creuncf
>> Wreel vf qvssreragyl-rqhpngrq? Orngf zr.
>
> Whqtvat sebz pbzzragf yvxr guvf, V jbhyq fnl fb.
>
> Ybbx, V xabj v'z abg gur terngrfg ng tenzzre, ubjrire V pyrneyl
> erzrzore orvat gnhtug va TENQR fpubby gung jura lbh nqq n "f" gb gur
> raq bs n jbeq lbh arrq gb hfr na ncbfgebcur gb fubj gung gur "f" vf
> rkgen.
> -Wreel Fnhx, rkcynvavat jul ur hfrf ncbfgebcurf jura gurl'er
> abg arrqrq
> Zrffntr-VQ: <12uhu8iwyz3d6np@arjf.fhcrearjf.pbz>
>
> V qba'g pbafvqre zlfrys nzbat gur rqhpngrq
> pynffrf. GURERSBER V pbageby zl bja ynathntr.
> -Wreel Fnhx
> Zrffntr-VQ: <13atxfv93z5bx56@arjf.fhcrearjf.pbz>
>
>> Trbybtl- gur fpvrapr bs rnegu fghqvrf, sebz gur qveg lbh frr ba
>> gur tebhaq gbqnl, gb jung unf unccrarq bire uhaqerqf bs zvyyvbaf bs
>> lrnef gb gur rnegu'f fhesnpr naq jung abj rkvfgf sne orybj gur
>> fhesnpr- r.t. zvavat sbe ber naq zrgnyf, crgebyrhz qrcbfvgf zrgunar
>> tnf pbapragengvbaf rgp.
>> ErgneqShpx Wreel Ybfre, pna lbh abg qvfgvathvfu gur qvssrerapr
>> orgjrra TRBYBTL ( gur fghql bs rnegu fpvraprf) naq TRBTENCUL ( gur
>> fghql bs znccvat gur fhesnpr bs gur rnegu). V whfg qvqa'g guvax gur
>> fghcvq shpx pbhyq trg nal jbefr; abj ur unf.
>> Fuvg-snprq qehax ntnva, Wreel???
>
> Jryy znlor gurer vf n qvssrerapr naq znlor abg, ohg qb V arrq gb
> erzvaq lbh gung gubfr pbhagel'f ner YBPNGRQ ba gur tebhaq? Gurersber,
> rvgure jbeq, trbybtl be trbtencul, vf nyybjrq. Ohg guvf nethzrag
> ernyyl unf abguvat gb qb jvgu gur qvfphffvba, fb V'z jvyyvat gb qebc
> vg urer.
> -Wreel Fnhx, trggvat fpubbyrq va gur qvssrerapr orgjrra
> 'trbybtl' naq 'trbtencul'
> Zrffntr-VQ: <lhrqanYh_Vg9fDwEaM2qaHIM_gXqaM2q@fhcrearjf.pbz>
>
> etc. etc. etc.

XJvyyf naq Punq Oelnag, oebxronpx shpxjvgf

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<grg7uhp8n93ue3js719b1dqhbgh2l5rhg6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12549&group=alt.food.fast-food#12549

From: wcobb...@englishfarmer.org (William Cobbett)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.constant.homo.fantasies
References: <x1ednTd9sKVe1n3-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com> <tdf1uh53tl6q11ujsh7mq53rrvsdnh5gur@4ax.com> <ms12uhh8ck0su0ica0dg5jmfj9hnjq69mo@4ax.com> <dp54uhp3p45015ku7pbqng2j55etp8591j@4ax.com> <o494uh9lt2j0lbbi7t4v772m0cqsojl8at@4ax.com> <pan$ba43f$e46dabd7$4ff654ff$7ea11df7@burgermeister.invalid> <e1o5uhd13nsi4vmn3gm93qbefp4hrtneh7@4ax.com> <pan$ba8b8$a661a09e$4a25fc59$521e81d6@burgermeister.invalid> <vv87uhllaghvmup1bj8k6i4jtf916i8fgs@4ax.com> <ts0drc$m48q$1@paganini.bofh.team>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 07:45:16 -0800
 by: William Cobbett - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 15:45 UTC

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:07:25 -0500, % <peescent@pooscent.net> wrote:

>KWills and Chad Bryant, brokeback fuckwitf

How often do you jerk off thinking about Kwills fucking you in the
ass?

Pick one:

[ ] CONSTANTLY
[ ] All the time
[ ] Only days that end with a "y"

Report back!

Re: Lets try something a little simpler Klaus, since "Simple" is my middle name

<nst7uhdmj69trv9joqqcopfk7cu8bntbmn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12550&group=alt.food.fast-food#12550

From: wcobb...@englishfarmer.org (William Cobbett)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.constant.homo.fantasies,alt-huffing.glue
Subject: Re: Lets try something a little simpler Klaus, since "Simple" is my middle name
References: <ms12uhh8ck0su0ica0dg5jmfj9hnjq69mo@4ax.com> <dp54uhp3p45015ku7pbqng2j55etp8591j@4ax.com> <o494uh9lt2j0lbbi7t4v772m0cqsojl8at@4ax.com> <pan$ba43f$e46dabd7$4ff654ff$7ea11df7@burgermeister.invalid> <e1o5uhd13nsi4vmn3gm93qbefp4hrtneh7@4ax.com> <pan$ba8b8$a661a09e$4a25fc59$521e81d6@burgermeister.invalid> <vv87uhllaghvmup1bj8k6i4jtf916i8fgs@4ax.com> <ts0drc$m48q$1@paganini.bofh.team> <grg7uhp8n93ue3js719b1dqhbgh2l5rhg6@4ax.com> <MPG.3e4dbc1e54142634989a2b@useast.newsdemon.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 11:29:49 -0800
 by: William Cobbett - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 19:29 UTC

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 14:03:46 -0500, Snoopy <therealsnoopy@yohoo.net>
wrote:

>Klau[..]

How often do you jerk off thinking about Kwills fucking you in the
ass?

Pick one:

[ ] CONSTANTLY
[ ] All the time
[ ] Only days that end with a "y"

Report back!

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<3RWdnSkkYu-vZn7-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12551&group=alt.food.fast-food#12551

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry SAuk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:42:42 -0600
 by: Jerry SAuk - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 19:42 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" wrote in message

Well, since I specifically stated "I put ketchup on my Big Mac" Jenny
knows it would NOT show up on a receipt.

Why in the world would you be so stupid to put KETCHUP on a big mac?

Re: Lets try something a little simpler

<JdadnSq6BMgsZn7-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12552&group=alt.food.fast-food#12552

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry SAuk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:44:49 -0600
 by: Jerry SAuk - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 19:44 UTC

"KWills" wrote in message

Jenny has yet to explain at what point the salt and pepper (grill
seasoning) are removed from the patties use to make a Big Mac.
Oh wait, he openly, but accidentally, admitted they are not
removed, making salt and pepper ingredients of the Big Mac.

I have already clearly stated that AT NO POINT salt and pepper are "removed"
to make a big mac.

the fact that you would even CONSIDER this proves you have no idea what your
talking about.