From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.ukrainian,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.cuba,talk.politics.china,talk.politics.soviet
Subject: Happy May Day!
Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 02:47:35 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 1 May 2023 05:17 UTC

It is now Beltane (May 1), so I suggest you play
Loreena McKennitt's Huron `Beltane' Fire Dance,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW2tYM2LZik .

(It is also International Workers Day, so I hope
the PSAC workers on strike in Canada get a good deal.)

My latest attempt to improve the world is described
on the thread "May Day, SOS" on alt.religion.druid .

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn�t blind me/I will walk into

interests / soc.culture.china / Happy May Day!