I've been there.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Something for Ollie

SubjectAuthor
* Something for OllieJudith Latham
`* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
 `* Something for OllieJudith Latham
  +- Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  +* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |`* Something for OllieJudith Latham
  | `* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |  `* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |   +- Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |   `* Something for OllieJudith Latham
  |    `* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |     +* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |     |`* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |     | `* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |     |  `* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |     |   `- Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |     `* Something for OllieJudith Latham
  |      +- Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |      +* Something for OllieJudith Latham
  |      |+* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |      ||`* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |      || `* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |      ||  `* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |      ||   `* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |      ||    `* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |      ||     `* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |      ||      `* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |      ||       `* Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |      ||        `* Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |      ||         `- Something for OllieOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |      |`- Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  |      `- Something for OllieThomas Joseph
  `- Something for OllieThomas Joseph

Pages:12
Something for Ollie

<sabs03$989$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1245&group=alt.life.sucks#1245

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Something for Ollie
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 23:42:57 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 03:42 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvIG-DCe3A

Re: Something for Ollie

<d6d8bb36-a11b-40a9-a3b1-7ad42b110de3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1248&group=alt.life.sucks#1248

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 21:44:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Something for Ollie
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 04:44 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvIG-DCe3A

First thing I noticed was no response from Ollie. I wondered why. After accessing the video the mystery was over - it was boring as hell. I'm sick of commercials where people take forever getting to the point. Doctors do it the most. I enjoy being taken to such sites now and then, but I don't go to them on purpose. With the butt plug girl I used the skinny red line several times to move forward to see if anything new was happening. Nothing.. In the event you feel insulted by Ollie's non response please understand that his silence is for the boring butt plug girl, not you - although you're the one who posted the link so you must have found it entertaining in some way. Or maybe you thought it sucked but maybe Ollie would like it. Ollie has better taste than that. We have covered farts and turds from A to Z and nobody including the heavily tatted butt plug girl could possibly have anything to say that would impress us. I wish it were so, but it's not.

As Ollie's best friend I am insulted that you would think he would be entertained by such a boring piece of trash. But at least you posted. Keep up the good work. You are headed in the right direction but need a lot of work. We can help.

Re: Something for Ollie

<sadkon$453$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1263&group=alt.life.sucks#1263

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:51:46 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 19:51 UTC

On 6/16/2021 12:44 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvIG-DCe3A
>

> First thing I noticed was no response from Ollie. I wondered why. After accessing the video the mystery was over - it was boring as hell. I'm sick of commercials where people take forever getting to the point. Doctors do it the most. I enjoy being taken to such sites now and then, but I don't go to them on purpose. With the butt plug girl I used the skinny red line several times to move forward to see if anything new was happening. Nothing. In the event you feel insulted by Ollie's non response please understand that his silence is for the boring butt plug girl, not you - although you're the one who posted the link so you must have found it entertaining in some way. Or maybe you thought it sucked but maybe Ollie would like it. Ollie has better taste than that. We have covered farts and turds from A to Z and nobody including the heavily tatted butt plug girl could possibly have anything to say that would impress us. I wish it were so, but it's not.
>
> As Ollie's best friend I am insulted that you would think he would be entertained by such a boring piece of trash. But at least you posted. Keep up the good work. You are headed in the right direction but need a lot of work. We can help.

I have to admit, I have a secret crush on Ollie. I was hoping this video
would be a turn-on. I'm so disappointed that he found this piece boring.
After my experience with Bozo and now this, I'm not sure if I'll ever
meet Mr. Right.

Re: Something for Ollie

<6bec62d0-896e-4de0-b413-bcfe6c1fb7dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1264&group=alt.life.sucks#1264

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:43 UTC

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 3:51:53 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 6/16/2021 12:44 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> > Judith Latham wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvIG-DCe3A
> >

> > First thing I noticed was no response from Ollie. I wondered why. After accessing the video the mystery was over - it was boring as hell. I'm sick of commercials where people take forever getting to the point. Doctors do it the most. I enjoy being taken to such sites now and then, but I don't go to them on purpose. With the butt plug girl I used the skinny red line several times to move forward to see if anything new was happening. Nothing. In the event you feel insulted by Ollie's non response please understand that his silence is for the boring butt plug girl, not you - although you're the one who posted the link so you must have found it entertaining in some way. Or maybe you thought it sucked but maybe Ollie would like it. Ollie has better taste than that. We have covered farts and turds from A to Z and nobody including the heavily tatted butt plug girl could possibly have anything to say that would impress us. I wish it were so, but it's not.
> >
> > As Ollie's best friend I am insulted that you would think he would be entertained by such a boring piece of trash. But at least you posted. Keep up the good work. You are headed in the right direction but need a lot of work. We can help.
> >
> I have to admit, I have a secret crush on Ollie. I was hoping this video
> would be a turn-on. I'm so disappointed that he found this piece boring.
> After my experience with Bozo and now this, I'm not sure if I'll ever
> meet Mr. Right.

Re: Something for Ollie

<52a824fa-7c2d-4645-be9e-b857d479db47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1265&group=alt.life.sucks#1265

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:47:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:47 UTC

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 3:51:53 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 6/16/2021 12:44 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> > Judith Latham wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvIG-DCe3A
> >

> > First thing I noticed was no response from Ollie. I wondered why. After accessing the video the mystery was over - it was boring as hell. I'm sick of commercials where people take forever getting to the point. Doctors do it the most. I enjoy being taken to such sites now and then, but I don't go to them on purpose. With the butt plug girl I used the skinny red line several times to move forward to see if anything new was happening. Nothing. In the event you feel insulted by Ollie's non response please understand that his silence is for the boring butt plug girl, not you - although you're the one who posted the link so you must have found it entertaining in some way. Or maybe you thought it sucked but maybe Ollie would like it. Ollie has better taste than that. We have covered farts and turds from A to Z and nobody including the heavily tatted butt plug girl could possibly have anything to say that would impress us. I wish it were so, but it's not.
> >
> > As Ollie's best friend I am insulted that you would think he would be entertained by such a boring piece of trash. But at least you posted. Keep up the good work. You are headed in the right direction but need a lot of work. We can help.
> >
> I have to admit, I have a secret crush on Ollie. I was hoping this video
> would be a turn-on. I'm so disappointed that he found this piece boring.
> After my experience with Bozo and now this, I'm not sure if I'll ever
> meet Mr. Right.

I only use butt plugs on long flights. Since COVID I have not gone on any.

Re: Something for Ollie

<saees1$pov$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1280&group=alt.life.sucks#1280

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:17:18 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 17 Jun 2021 03:17 UTC

On 6/16/2021 4:47 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 3:51:53 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:

>>> First thing I noticed was no response from Ollie. I wondered why. After accessing the video the mystery was over - it was boring as hell. I'm sick of commercials where people take forever getting to the point. Doctors do it the most. I enjoy being taken to such sites now and then, but I don't go to them on purpose. With the butt plug girl I used the skinny red line several times to move forward to see if anything new was happening. Nothing. In the event you feel insulted by Ollie's non response please understand that his silence is for the boring butt plug girl, not you - although you're the one who posted the link so you must have found it entertaining in some way. Or maybe you thought it sucked but maybe Ollie would like it. Ollie has better taste than that. We have covered farts and turds from A to Z and nobody including the heavily tatted butt plug girl could possibly have anything to say that would impress us. I wish it were so, but it's not.
>>>
>>> As Ollie's best friend I am insulted that you would think he would be entertained by such a boring piece of trash. But at least you posted. Keep up the good work. You are headed in the right direction but need a lot of work. We can help.
>>>
>> I have to admit, I have a secret crush on Ollie. I was hoping this video
>> would be a turn-on. I'm so disappointed that he found this piece boring.
>> After my experience with Bozo and now this, I'm not sure if I'll ever
>> meet Mr. Right.
>

> I only use butt plugs on long flights. Since COVID I have not gone on any.

Since Bozo, I haven't had any either. I do miss them.

Re: Something for Ollie

<3d376969-7fac-405a-b6a2-692c139354edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1281&group=alt.life.sucks#1281

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 17 Jun 2021 03:33 UTC

> I have to admit, I have a secret crush on Ollie.

Inquiring minds want to know: WHY?

Re: Something for Ollie

<bcccad24-e236-4792-978b-c4655333a4a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1282&group=alt.life.sucks#1282

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:43:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 17 Jun 2021 03:43 UTC

> I only use butt plugs on long flights. Since COVID I have not gone on any..

> Since Bozo, I haven't had any either. I do miss them.

LAB - Life After Bozo. You are going through it right now. A horrible thing I'm sure, but you will get over it. You are not the only one who was "Ep'd" by Bozo. I know his type. He will never rape anyone. He is not manly enough. Instead he fishes around for consensual sex. He even asks prospective mates to sign forms admitting consent. Did he do that with you? I have heard from many that Bozo is weird. I thought I was weird but the stories I've heard about Bozo, I don't know, I may have concede the crown. I think you like Ollie because of his brevity. He is the King of brevity. You are hoping he is just as brief in bed. Better brief and frustrated than all night long and nauseated. Not from Ollie, from Bozo. I do not mean that once you and Ollie get down you won't like it. You may love it. You may even steal him away from his current mate. I only mean it's better to not get all the time you want than to get too much all night long from something that makes you sick to your stomach. Similar thing, picking up hitch hikers. I've done it many times (when I had a car), because I've hitched many times and am a member of the club. But when a guy gets in and asks how far I'm going I tell him, "Only 50 miles or so, but it's a help", when in reality I'm going all the way across the country. But what if the guys stinks or I want him out of the car for any reason? So I tell them I'm only going a short way, then if they turn out to be ok I tell them I was just kidding, I'm going all the way. I will be taking them their way but I will be doing it my way.

Re: Something for Ollie

<34014745-395f-4d94-8483-3bf7db81c406n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1309&group=alt.life.sucks#1309

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 13:46:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 17 Jun 2021 20:46 UTC

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 11:43:29 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I only use butt plugs on long flights. Since COVID I have not gone on any.
>

> > Since Bozo, I haven't had any either. I do miss them.
> LAB - Life After Bozo. You are going through it right now. A horrible thing I'm sure, but you will get over it. You are not the only one who was "Ep'd" by Bozo. I know his type. He will never rape anyone. He is not manly enough. Instead he fishes around for consensual sex. He even asks prospective mates to sign forms admitting consent. Did he do that with you? I have heard from many that Bozo is weird. I thought I was weird but the stories I've heard about Bozo, I don't know, I may have concede the crown. I think you like Ollie because of his brevity. He is the King of brevity. You are hoping he is just as brief in bed. Better brief and frustrated than all night long and nauseated. Not from Ollie, from Bozo. I do not mean that once you and Ollie get down you won't like it. You may love it. You may even steal him away from his current mate. I only mean it's better to not get all the time you want than to get too much all night long from something that makes you sick to your stomach. Similar thing, picking up hitch hikers. I've done it many times (when I had a car), because I've hitched many times and am a member of the club. But when a guy gets in and asks how far I'm going I tell him, "Only 50 miles or so, but it's a help", when in reality I'm going all the way across the country. But what if the guys stinks or I want him out of the car for any reason? So I tell them I'm only going a short way, then if they turn out to be ok I tell them I was just kidding, I'm going all the way. I will be taking them their way but I will be doing it my way.

But then the hitcher pulls a gun and says 'you are going where I say you are going'.

Re: Something for Ollie

<e724c773-07c0-4f33-aaa5-5b7369ab4c9cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1310&group=alt.life.sucks#1310

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 18:56:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 01:56 UTC

> But then the hitcher pulls a gun and says 'you are going where I say you are going'.

I have had guns pointed at me several times, twice by hyped up cops. It's scary looking down the barrel of a gun especially when it's shaking. Another time I had a regular customer in the cab out looking to score some dope.. I did not like the ride, always around 2am when the bars let out - very time consuming most of the time. A group of Negroes rushed to the cab and I told the guy in back to let one in. Just one and we'll go around the block. I don't want to sit in the middle of street. I had done this before many times. But the guy was an obnoxious type, especially after drinking all night - trying to make the dealers think he knew what was up. He was one of those guys, if you warn him about something, he'll say, "I'm from New York", as if he's done and seen everything. The Negro handed him some crack.. My customer said, "This isn't the real stuff", which it probably wasn't. But the guy's attitude disturbed the Negro and I understood why. I saw it through the rearview mirror. He was pointing a gun at my customer's head.. He said, "Take it." My customer's $20 was halfway in his own hand and that of the Negro. He let the $20 slip out. The gun got him. He deserved it, really.

My point - will I ever get there? - is that while I am not a big gun man I have seen how frightening they can be. However, I honestly believe with the steering wheel and the gas and brake pedal I've got the upper hand, unless the guy with the gun is suicidal. The Negro who took my customer's money saw me looking through the rearview mirror but said nothing to me. That made me feel even better. He was like a mass killer who let's some people go - those who he knows don't deserve to be shot. So the hitchhiker can pull a gun if he wants to, but he will not be calling the shots. Now, if he wants to shoot me in one of my legs, ok, maybe that would work. Otherwise I believe the guy with the wheel has the advantage every time. Especially if that guy is me.

Re: Something for Ollie

<sah3b4$atn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1316&group=alt.life.sucks#1316

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 23:18:55 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 03:18 UTC

On 6/17/2021 4:46 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 11:43:29 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I only use butt plugs on long flights. Since COVID I have not gone on any.
>>

>>> Since Bozo, I haven't had any either. I do miss them.
>> LAB - Life After Bozo. You are going through it right now. A horrible thing I'm sure, but you will get over it. You are not the only one who was "Ep'd" by Bozo. I know his type. He will never rape anyone. He is not manly enough. Instead he fishes around for consensual sex. He even asks prospective mates to sign forms admitting consent. Did he do that with you? I have heard from many that Bozo is weird. I thought I was weird but the stories I've heard about Bozo, I don't know, I may have concede the crown. I think you like Ollie because of his brevity. He is the King of brevity. You are hoping he is just as brief in bed. Better brief and frustrated than all night long and nauseated. Not from Ollie, from Bozo. I do not mean that once you and Ollie get down you won't like it. You may love it. You may even steal him away from his current mate. I only mean it's better to not get all the time you want than to get too much all night long from something that makes you sick to your stomach. Similar thing, picking up hitch hikers. I've done it many times (when I had a car), because I've hitched many times and am a member of the club. But when a guy gets in and asks how far I'm going I tell him, "Only 50 miles or so, but it's a help", when in reality I'm going all the way across the country. But what if the guys stinks or I want him out of the car for any reason? So I tell them I'm only going a short way, then if they turn out to be ok I tell them I was just kidding, I'm going all the way. I will be taking them their way but I will be doing it my way.
>

> But then the hitcher pulls a gun and says 'you are going where I say you are going'.

That is a major turn-on.

Re: Something for Ollie

<904e1322-7264-4849-87ea-d126109344d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1317&group=alt.life.sucks#1317

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 20:13 UTC

> But then the hitcher pulls a gun and says 'you are going where I say you are going'.

> That is a major turn-on.

Yes, I'm sure you'd love to see me get my head blown off. But that's never going to happen - not when I'm behind the wheel. I am not invincible, I can be had. But not when I've got the wheel, the gas, and the brake. What's he going to do? Nothing. I'll gun that motor and take us into a wall if I have to. I am ready. But that's not going to happen - not unless the guy is suicidal. If he's a normal dude he will do what I say. And with the car now doing 70 plus MPH heading straight for a concrete abutment I say this, and I say it softly and in control: "I am not asking you to throw your gun away. I could do that you know. But I know how much it means to you, so I'm not going to make you throw it away. But you will put it down now or I swear to God we're going straight into that wall." Of course if I'm driving my own car I won't need to do that. I will simply hit a button on the dash that will bring raise a bullet proof divider between me and my attacker. Then I will hit a second button on the dash to unleash a cloud of poisonous gas into his section only.

And then I'll come gunning for you

Re: Something for Ollie

<a2dab249-7520-49c5-93b9-88373263ea9cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1318&group=alt.life.sucks#1318

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 20:21 UTC

On Friday, June 18, 2021 at 4:13:10 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > But then the hitcher pulls a gun and says 'you are going where I say you are going'.
>
> > That is a major turn-on.
> Yes, I'm sure you'd love to see me get my head blown off. But that's never going to happen - not when I'm behind the wheel. I am not invincible, I can be had. But not when I've got the wheel, the gas, and the brake. What's he going to do? Nothing. I'll gun that motor and take us into a wall if I have to. I am ready. But that's not going to happen - not unless the guy is suicidal. If he's a normal dude he will do what I say. And with the car now doing 70 plus MPH heading straight for a concrete abutment I say this, and I say it softly and in control: "I am not asking you to throw your gun away. I could do that you know. But I know how much it means to you, so I'm not going to make you throw it away. But you will put it down now or I swear to God we're going straight into that wall." Of course if I'm driving my own car I won't need to do that. I will simply hit a button on the dash that will bring raise a bullet proof divider between me and my attacker. Then I will hit a second button on the dash to unleash a cloud of poisonous gas into his section only.
>
> And then I'll come gunning for you

..

Now-a-days (which it is always) the car may be a smart one and will not allow your suicidal maneuvers.

Re: Something for Ollie

<a24144cc-73b4-416a-bc07-6e3123bf5f17n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1327&group=alt.life.sucks#1327

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
References: <sabs03$989$1@dont-email.me> <d6d8bb36-a11b-40a9-a3b1-7ad42b110de3n@googlegroups.com> <sadkon$453$1@dont-email.me> <52a824fa-7c2d-4645-be9e-b857d479db47n@googlegroups.com> <saees1$pov$1@dont-email.me> <bcccad24-e236-4792-978b-c4655333a4a9n@googlegroups.com> <34014745-395f-4d94-8483-3bf7db81c406n@googlegroups.com> <sah3b4$atn$1@dont-email.me> <904e1322-7264-4849-87ea-d126109344d1n@googlegroups.com> <a2dab249-7520-49c5-93b9-88373263ea9cn@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 20:56 UTC

> Now-a-days (which it is always) the car may be a smart one and will not allow your suicidal maneuvers.

I never rely strictly on technology. I'll use it but I don't rely on it. I don't want to need it. Yes, I would have a variety of buttons on the dash, all customized, not all involving safety and security. Some are for fun.. Like the fart button. I have a hose running from under the dash to the bottom of my seat and up through the cushion where it meets my asshole. If I cut a real stinker I tell my passengers I just cut one, adding, "Would you like to experience up close and personal?", and if they say yes (or even if they say no), I hit the divider button on the dash, tightly sealing my passengers into their own compartments, then tapping the fart button on the dash to deliver unto them a stench the likes of which few have ever known.

Re: Something for Ollie

<33b251b2-84e3-4df7-8fa6-0d003cf011bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1333&group=alt.life.sucks#1333

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 18:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 01:31 UTC

I did not get to the point. I was talking about not relying on technology, then sequel into a commercial for my dashboard defense panel. The point I wanted to get to was this: I am aware that technology comes with risk. For that reason I always have backup. For instance, I always carry a pen and index cards. Also a tiny phone book in my tiny wallet. But I go beyond that. When I am driving I always pay someone loyal to ride in the trunk. Any trouble at any time from any person and I'm out of the car, key in hand.. Not needed actually as the inside of the trunk has it's own handle, and it is not electrical. Any trouble from inside the cab and the guy in the trunk will come to my rescue. He is paid to do so. If he fails in his duties you know what happened, of course - he dies at my hand.

Re: Something for Ollie

<e9e73863-2b7d-4cc9-b3c9-2acc9687bcd8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1342&group=alt.life.sucks#1342

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 23:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
References: <sabs03$989$1@dont-email.me> <d6d8bb36-a11b-40a9-a3b1-7ad42b110de3n@googlegroups.com> <sadkon$453$1@dont-email.me> <52a824fa-7c2d-4645-be9e-b857d479db47n@googlegroups.com> <saees1$pov$1@dont-email.me> <bcccad24-e236-4792-978b-c4655333a4a9n@googlegroups.com> <34014745-395f-4d94-8483-3bf7db81c406n@googlegroups.com> <sah3b4$atn$1@dont-email.me> <904e1322-7264-4849-87ea-d126109344d1n@googlegroups.com> <a2dab249-7520-49c5-93b9-88373263ea9cn@googlegroups.com> <a24144cc-73b4-416a-bc07-6e3123bf5f17n@googlegroups.com> <33b251b2-84e3-4df7-8fa6-0d003cf011bbn@googlegroups.com>
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 06:07 UTC

On Friday, June 18, 2021 at 9:31:42 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I did not get to the point. I was talking about not relying on technology, then sequel into a commercial for my dashboard defense panel. The point I wanted to get to was this: I am aware that technology comes with risk. For that reason I always have backup. For instance, I always carry a pen and index cards. Also a tiny phone book in my tiny wallet. But I go beyond that. When I am driving I always pay someone loyal to ride in the trunk. Any trouble at any time from any person and I'm out of the car, key in hand. Not needed actually as the inside of the trunk has it's own handle, and it is not electrical. Any trouble from inside the cab and the guy in the trunk will come to my rescue. He is paid to do so. If he fails in his duties you know what happened, of course - he dies at my hand.

When I am shopping for a car I always try out the trunk for size. I will sometimes ask if they have a trunk to fit more than one person.

Re: Something for Ollie

<c0a39069-d41f-43b3-9dc3-1108cd427804n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1385&group=alt.life.sucks#1385

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 10:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 17:59 UTC

> When I am shopping for a car I always try out the trunk for size. I will sometimes ask if they have a trunk to fit more than one person.

That would be a good prank to film. Not going too far with it, not making it too obvious, just enough to plant the seed in the salesman's brain. Keep going back to the trunk. Aside from all the questions you've got a measuring tape, attacking the trunk from all directions, making sure at all times that the salesman sees the dimensions. It's 6 plus feet in all directions. Close the trunk and tap on it. "Nice seal. Tight. Beautiful craftsmanship." Then turning to the salesman with, "But does it hold in smell?", before pretending to catch yourself with, "I mean like if I'm taking garbage to the dump - food that's been in the fridge too long, that kind of stuff - will this trunk seal it in?"

"Yes", says the salesman, feeling for sure he's dealing with a killer, "it's a great car all the way around. A good trunk too."

"Yeah, but why are you staring at my measuring tape all the time? Seems you know more than you should. Do you? Do you know more than you should?"

The salesman is quaking. "No, I don't know nothing, I don't know what you're talking about."

The prank is then revealed. The salesman is angry about it until they hand him a check for being part of the show.

"Come back anytime", he yells as the prank crew departs the scene in a limousine.

Re: Something for Ollie

<sao4c0$886$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1390&group=alt.life.sucks#1390

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 15:19:25 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 19:19 UTC

On 6/18/2021 4:13 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> But then the hitcher pulls a gun and says 'you are going where I say you are going'.
>
>> That is a major turn-on.
>

> Yes, I'm sure you'd love to see me get my head blown off. But that's never going to happen - not when I'm behind the wheel. I am not invincible, I can be had. But not when I've got the wheel, the gas, and the brake. What's he going to do? Nothing. I'll gun that motor and take us into a wall if I have to. I am ready. But that's not going to happen - not unless the guy is suicidal. If he's a normal dude he will do what I say. And with the car now doing 70 plus MPH heading straight for a concrete abutment I say this, and I say it softly and in control: "I am not asking you to throw your gun away. I could do that you know. But I know how much it means to you, so I'm not going to make you throw it away. But you will put it down now or I swear to God we're going straight into that wall." Of course if I'm driving my own car I won't need to do that. I will simply hit a button on the dash that will bring raise a bullet proof divider between me and my attacker. Then I will hit a second button on the dash to unleash a cloud of poisonous gas into his section only.
>
> And then I'll come gunning for you

I meant the hitcher pulling a gun on me would be a major turn-on. Have
you no sense of perversion, Joseph? This is why I dedicated the video to
Ollie. You're just an old-fashioned type of guy, and I'm not the kind of
girl you bring home to meet mamma.

Re: Something for Ollie

<3cd7ff91-5f9f-4e96-b0c3-b52ad9529aean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1391&group=alt.life.sucks#1391

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 13:19:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 20:19 UTC

On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 3:19:29 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 6/18/2021 4:13 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> >
> >> But then the hitcher pulls a gun and says 'you are going where I say you are going'.
> >
> >> That is a major turn-on.
> >

> > Yes, I'm sure you'd love to see me get my head blown off. But that's never going to happen - not when I'm behind the wheel. I am not invincible, I can be had. But not when I've got the wheel, the gas, and the brake. What's he going to do? Nothing. I'll gun that motor and take us into a wall if I have to. I am ready. But that's not going to happen - not unless the guy is suicidal. If he's a normal dude he will do what I say. And with the car now doing 70 plus MPH heading straight for a concrete abutment I say this, and I say it softly and in control: "I am not asking you to throw your gun away. I could do that you know. But I know how much it means to you, so I'm not going to make you throw it away. But you will put it down now or I swear to God we're going straight into that wall." Of course if I'm driving my own car I won't need to do that. I will simply hit a button on the dash that will bring raise a bullet proof divider between me and my attacker. Then I will hit a second button on the dash to unleash a cloud of poisonous gas into his section only.
> >
> > And then I'll come gunning for you
> >
> I meant the hitcher pulling a gun on me would be a major turn-on. Have
> you no sense of perversion, Joseph? This is why I dedicated the video to
> Ollie. You're just an old-fashioned type of guy, and I'm not the kind of
> girl you bring home to meet mamma.

What if the guys mother is dead? He says he is taking you to see his mother and he drives into a cemetery.

Re: Something for Ollie

<sap205$dnv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1415&group=alt.life.sucks#1415

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:45:07 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 03:45 UTC

On 6/20/2021 3:19 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 6/18/2021 4:13 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
>>
>>> But then the hitcher pulls a gun and says 'you are going where I say
>>> you are going'.
>>
>>> That is a major turn-on.
>>

>> Yes, I'm sure you'd love to see me get my head blown off.  But that's
>> never going to happen - not when I'm behind the wheel.  I am not
>> invincible, I can be had.  But not when I've got the wheel, the gas,
>> and the brake.  What's he going to do?   Nothing.  I'll gun that motor
>> and take  us into a wall if I have to.  I am ready.  But that's not
>> going to happen - not unless the guy is suicidal.  If he's a normal
>> dude he will do what I say.  And with the car now doing 70 plus MPH
>> heading straight for a concrete abutment I say this, and I say it
>> softly and in control:  "I am not asking you to throw your gun away.
>> I could do that you know.  But I know how much it means to you, so I'm
>> not going to make you throw it away.  But you will put it down now or
>> I swear to God we're going straight into that wall."   Of course if
>> I'm driving my own car I won't need to do that.  I will simply hit a
>> button on the dash that will bring raise a bullet proof divider
>> between me and my attacker.  Then I will hit a second button on the
>> dash to unleash a cloud of poisonous gas into his section only.
>>
>> And then I'll come gunning for you
>>

> I meant the hitcher pulling a gun on me would be a major turn-on. Have
> you no sense of perversion, Joseph? This is why I dedicated the video to
> Ollie. You're just an old-fashioned type of guy, and I'm not the kind of
> girl you bring home to meet mamma.

Oh WoW!! Wouldn't that be a mind blower. I think in that case I'd take
the chance that he was into such a thing and offer to take a dump on her
grave. I once had a bf who wanted me to shit on his chest. I was kind of
shy back then and declined. Definitely one of my regrets in life.

Re: Something for Ollie

<13df3331-8f6f-479b-ba8b-e0737d575f9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1416&group=alt.life.sucks#1416

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:27 UTC

On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 11:45:10 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:

> >> Yes, I'm sure you'd love to see me get my head blown off. But that's
> >> never going to happen - not when I'm behind the wheel. I am not
> >> invincible, I can be had. But not when I've got the wheel, the gas,
> >> and the brake. What's he going to do? Nothing. I'll gun that motor
> >> and take us into a wall if I have to. I am ready. But that's not
> >> going to happen - not unless the guy is suicidal. If he's a normal
> >> dude he will do what I say. And with the car now doing 70 plus MPH
> >> heading straight for a concrete abutment I say this, and I say it
> >> softly and in control: "I am not asking you to throw your gun away.
> >> I could do that you know. But I know how much it means to you, so I'm
> >> not going to make you throw it away. But you will put it down now or
> >> I swear to God we're going straight into that wall." Of course if
> >> I'm driving my own car I won't need to do that. I will simply hit a
> >> button on the dash that will bring raise a bullet proof divider
> >> between me and my attacker. Then I will hit a second button on the
> >> dash to unleash a cloud of poisonous gas into his section only.
> >>
> >> And then I'll come gunning for you
> >>

> > I meant the hitcher pulling a gun on me would be a major turn-on. Have
> > you no sense of perversion, Joseph? This is why I dedicated the video to
> > Ollie. You're just an old-fashioned type of guy, and I'm not the kind of
> > girl you bring home to meet mamma.
> >
> Oh WoW!! Wouldn't that be a mind blower. I think in that case I'd take
> the chance that he was into such a thing and offer to take a dump on her
> grave. I once had a bf who wanted me to shit on his chest. I was kind of
> shy back then and declined. Definitely one of my regrets in life.

It was a test. I do not know if you passed or failed but it was a test. It is like the deal where a guy asks if you would like to fuck
another man in a 3-way. They are betting you will say no but then be up for a woman 3 way. But that is risky. I do not want another penis
in my sex world. I am narrow minded that way.

Re: Something for Ollie

<d958b4e0-f291-4be5-a45f-d882d2e98ed0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1433&group=alt.life.sucks#1433

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
References: <sabs03$989$1@dont-email.me> <d6d8bb36-a11b-40a9-a3b1-7ad42b110de3n@googlegroups.com> <sadkon$453$1@dont-email.me> <52a824fa-7c2d-4645-be9e-b857d479db47n@googlegroups.com> <saees1$pov$1@dont-email.me> <bcccad24-e236-4792-978b-c4655333a4a9n@googlegroups.com> <34014745-395f-4d94-8483-3bf7db81c406n@googlegroups.com> <sah3b4$atn$1@dont-email.me> <904e1322-7264-4849-87ea-d126109344d1n@googlegroups.com> <sao4c0$886$1@dont-email.me>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:27 UTC

> I meant the hitcher pulling a gun on me would be a major turn-on. Have
> you no sense of perversion, Joseph? This is why I dedicated the video to
> Ollie. You're just an old-fashioned type of guy, and I'm not the kind of
> girl you bring home to meet mamma.

My mother died years ago. I thought I was over her death, but now your words bring memories flooding back into my brain and I am filled to the brim with sadness as well as fury - fury and resentment for you forcing this sort of time-delay bereavement upon me. I am not an old fashioned guy, far from it. I am not only modern - I am post modern. I am deep into the future, but without the technology. I am Nostrodomus strong.

I didn't know you were talking about the hitch hiker. Funny, I have hitched all over the place, picked up hitchers as well, and everyone talks about how dangerous it is. I can't blame anyone for not wanting to do it. Especially a woman. She may not get raped, but she will have to fend off advancements, even meek ones. Of course as a woman she also gets rides faster than her male counterparts. That is the tradeoff.

Anyway, they say it is dangerous. Especially picking up a hitch hiker. But in general I say just the opposite. Most people on the road have destinations, some kind of purpose. But many are on the prowl. At least with a hitcher there is a good chance we know all he's looking for is a ride. I would bet in relation to other road related deaths, getting killed by a hitch hiker is mathematically a long shot.

Re: Something for Ollie

<8512348d-6670-4f55-ac0b-770b96f240fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1434&group=alt.life.sucks#1434

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:34 UTC

> Oh WoW!! Wouldn't that be a mind blower. I think in that case I'd take
> the chance that he was into such a thing and offer to take a dump on her
> grave. I once had a bf who wanted me to shit on his chest. I was kind of
> shy back then and declined. Definitely one of my regrets in life.

You really are at times full of shit Latham, and I think you know it. But sometimes something refreshing and real comes out, like your one big regret in life is not letting someone shit on your chest back when you had the chance. Funny.

And Ollie! I can see the guy driving the woman to see his mother at the cemetery, especially if by that time my concept of underground coffin cams comes into vogue. There slot on the tombstone that accepts coins. A video of the stiff appears on a screen on the tombstone. From all different angles, up close work on the face as well. "Ah, there she is, there's my lady, there's my Momma", his date moving in for a closer look.

Re: Something for Ollie

<e04e0f56-664b-448d-b6e4-7a5f24ee89bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1435&group=alt.life.sucks#1435

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:40 UTC

> another man in a 3-way. They are betting you will say no but then be up for a woman 3 way. But that is risky. I do not want another penis
> in my sex world. I am narrow minded that way.

You are not alone. I don't want another penis in my world either. Even in porn I don't go for it. Distracting. Just when I get used to one dick - perfectly cut and bobbing with merciless stiffness - here comes another one, throwing off the smooth rhythm of the woman with the demands of sucking one cock and getting fucked by another at the same time. Also I really hate it when one guy is fucking her from behind and we can see her ass cheeks full time only to then have the other guy move in to ram his cock into her asshole as all we see are the hairy backs and ballsacks of the overworked cocksmen.

Re: Something for Ollie

<fa56ebe1-7d12-444e-9415-58ced1a6a1cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1446&group=alt.life.sucks#1446

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 21:02:07 -0700 (PDT)
References: <sabs03$989$1@dont-email.me> <d6d8bb36-a11b-40a9-a3b1-7ad42b110de3n@googlegroups.com> <sadkon$453$1@dont-email.me> <52a824fa-7c2d-4645-be9e-b857d479db47n@googlegroups.com> <saees1$pov$1@dont-email.me> <bcccad24-e236-4792-978b-c4655333a4a9n@googlegroups.com> <34014745-395f-4d94-8483-3bf7db81c406n@googlegroups.com> <sah3b4$atn$1@dont-email.me> <904e1322-7264-4849-87ea-d126109344d1n@googlegroups.com> <sao4c0$886$1@dont-email.me> <sap205$dnv$1@dont-email.me> <13df3331-8f6f-479b-ba8b-e0737d575f9fn@googlegroups.com> <e04e0f56-664b-448d-b6e4-7a5f24ee89bbn@googlegroups.com>
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 04:02 UTC

On Monday, June 21, 2021 at 7:40:17 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > another man in a 3-way. They are betting you will say no but then be up for a woman 3 way. But that is risky. I do not want another penis
> > in my sex world. I am narrow minded that way.
> You are not alone. I don't want another penis in my world either. Even in porn I don't go for it. Distracting. Just when I get used to one dick - perfectly cut and bobbing with merciless stiffness - here comes another one, throwing off the smooth rhythm of the woman with the demands of sucking one cock and getting fucked by another at the same time. Also I really hate it when one guy is fucking her from behind and we can see her ass cheeks full time only to then have the other guy move in to ram his cock into her asshole as all we see are the hairy backs and ballsacks of the overworked cocksmen.

And then what if some of the other guys cum got on you? I would be freaked out to the max.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Something for Ollie