Subject: Re: The happiest guy in the world right now is Jimmy Carter
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:28:31 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 01:28 UTC

On 11/1/21 5:09 PM, Bates wrote:
> <https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/the-happiest-guy-in-the-world-
> right-now-is-jimmy-carter/>

Yep - FINALLY a president even more Jimmy
than Jimmy ! Joe makes him look COMPETENT.

But this doesn't have anything to do with Linux.

Re: The happiest guy in the world right now is Jimmy Carter

<iubog6Fo43vU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11955&group=alt.politics#11955

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:10:01 -0600
 by: rbowman - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 03:10 UTC

On 11/01/2021 07:28 PM, 1p166 wrote:
> On 11/1/21 5:09 PM, Bates wrote:
>> <https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/the-happiest-guy-in-the-world-
>> right-now-is-jimmy-carter/>
>
> Yep - FINALLY a president even more Jimmy
> than Jimmy ! Joe makes him look COMPETENT.
>
> But this doesn't have anything to do with Linux.

Jimmy wasn't much of a president but at least he's had real live jobs.
After failing at being a lawyer Biden has been a grifter all his life.

Re: The happiest guy in the world right now is Jimmy Carter

<g6-dnfgTco8bVR38nZ2dnUU7-fWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11961&group=alt.politics#11961

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 01:11:34 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 05:11 UTC

On 11/1/21 11:10 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 11/01/2021 07:28 PM, 1p166 wrote:
>> On 11/1/21 5:09 PM, Bates wrote:
>>> <https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/the-happiest-guy-in-the-world-
>>> right-now-is-jimmy-carter/>
>>
>>   Yep - FINALLY a president even more Jimmy
>>   than Jimmy ! Joe makes him look COMPETENT.
>>
>>   But this doesn't have anything to do with Linux.
>
> Jimmy wasn't much of a president but at least he's had real live jobs.
> After failing at being a lawyer Biden has been a grifter all his life.

Jimmy was a certified NAVAL NUCLEAR ENGINEER. He had
a credible career before he went into politics.

I don't think Joe was really anything OTHER than
politics.

But a lot of Republicans have similarly horrid
creds.

Re: The happiest guy in the world right now is Jimmy Carter

<iucv0cFlmlU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11967&group=alt.politics#11967

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 08:07:10 -0600
 by: rbowman - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 14:07 UTC

On 11/01/2021 11:11 PM, 1p166 wrote:
> On 11/1/21 11:10 PM, rbowman wrote:
>>>
>>> Yep - FINALLY a president even more Jimmy
>>> than Jimmy ! Joe makes him look COMPETENT.
>>>
>>> But this doesn't have anything to do with Linux.
>>
>> Jimmy wasn't much of a president but at least he's had real live jobs.
>> After failing at being a lawyer Biden has been a grifter all his life.
>
> Jimmy was a certified NAVAL NUCLEAR ENGINEER. He had
> a credible career before he went into politics.
>
> I don't think Joe was really anything OTHER than
> politics.
>
> But a lot of Republicans have similarly horrid
> creds.

Joe graduated close to the bottom of his law class and tried to be a
lawyer for a couple of years before he rose to the level of his
incompetence in public 'service'.

True about the Republicans. Our governor was was a Representative and
was criticized for being one of the wealthiest House members. The
difference was before entering politics he founded a software company
that was sold to Oracle in 2011 for $1.5 billion. At the time he owned
20% of the company so he came out with a little under $300 million.

That's a bit difference that the ones that go into politics with no
money and come out with $300 million. One is a productive member of
society; the other is a leech.

Re: The happiest guy in the world right now is Jimmy Carter

<5uSdnYtN3_nhmR_8nZ2dnUU7-T_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11977&group=alt.politics#11977

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 23:39:39 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 03:39 UTC

On 11/2/21 10:07 AM, rbowman wrote:
> On 11/01/2021 11:11 PM, 1p166 wrote:

>>> Jimmy wasn't much of a president but at least he's had real live jobs.
>>> After failing at being a lawyer Biden has been a grifter all his life.
>>
>>   Jimmy was a certified NAVAL NUCLEAR ENGINEER. He had
>>   a credible career before he went into politics.
>>
>>   I don't think Joe was really anything OTHER than
>>   politics.
>>
>>   But a lot of Republicans have similarly horrid
>>   creds.
>
> Joe graduated close to the bottom of his law class and tried to be a
> lawyer for a couple of years before he rose to the level of his
> incompetence in public 'service'.
>
> True about the Republicans. Our governor was was a Representative and
> was criticized for being one of the wealthiest House members. The
> difference was before entering politics he founded a software company
> that was sold to Oracle in 2011 for $1.5 billion. At the time he owned
> 20% of the company so he came out with a little under $300 million.

$300 ??? You can't even get invited to the GOOD parties
unless you have ten plus figures :-)

interests / alt.politics / Re: The happiest guy in the world right now is Jimmy Carter